Online academic courses in MA: Enrichment classes online, credit recovery programs in USA for high school/ middle school students. Distance education summer school for teenagers, AP/ honors courses online, academic skills for kids in NY, CA, NC, TX, FL, IL, NJ, PA, WA, GA..
The VHS Collaborative: Are you a middle school or high school student searching for an online course that is not available in your school? Does your teen need an online credit recovery course or online summer school programs? The VHS Collaborative is a non-profit global collaborative of schools that provides a wide range of online semester and full year academic courses to middle school and high school students in the US and around the world. Courses follow a set academic schedule, but students can complete their work online at anytime day or night, as long as you meet your specified due dates.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Online Programs for Middle School & High School Students: - Core Courses (including Math, Science, Social Studies, and World Languages)
- Honors and Elective Courses
- Advanced Placement® Courses
- Core Courses and World Languages
- Courses for Gifted and Talented Students
- Credit Recovery Courses
- Professional Development Courses for Educators
- Summer School Courses
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom -for U.S. & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one-to-one courses, and prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Boston, Suffolk County, Middlesex County, Worcester County, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, Hampden, Essex County, Norfolk, Bristol, Plymouth counties & across MA.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in England, Reach Cambridge has provided hundreds of US high school students & young adults with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course in your preferred subject, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college or university.
Pre-University Academic Courses Online: Short & Intensive Courses in 10, 20 or 40 hour bundles.
• Business Management
• Computer Science
• Creative Writing
• Journalism & Media
• English Language (ESOL)
• English Literature
• Medicine & Life Sciences
• Politics & International Relations
• Philosophy or Psychology
• SAT Prep
• STEM (Science, technology, engineering & maths)
with Optional Enrichment Classes (Leadership Skills, Study Skills).
- Schedule a Free one-to-one Advice Session with our experienced advisers.
• Based in the UK and offering courses to students in the USA and worldwide, The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading distance learning school offering over 100 exciting career and lifestyle focused online / distance education courses at certificate, diploma & advanced diploma levels.
• Courses are offered in a wide range of career fields including marketing, journalism, business management, fashion design, human resources, information technology and more.
• ICI is an accredited and recognised member of the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC) and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• We are also a member of the College of Teachers. ICI graduates have obtained employment and established successful businesses across a wide range of industries.
• Distance learning gives you the freedom to study at a time that suits you. You have the advantage of being able to study from home or work from any location. You are able to submit assessments via email or mail to your tutor who will mark and return your submission.
Student Review: "This is my dream, I always wanted to be a wedding planner. ICI has given me the opportunity to not only learn the required skills and knowledge but they have also prepared me with practical know how and tricks which are not normally taught at school." - Lisa
Based in Boston, UMassOnline is your entry into the University of Massachusetts' online courses, certificates, degree programs, and corporate and professional education opportunities.
Recognized as one of the top universities in the United States, the University of Massachusetts has been a leader in distance education for over 25 years, offering programs in academic fields such as Business Management, Nursing, Healthcare, Engineering, Information Technology, and more.
Now you can leverage the power of the five-campus University by getting your university degree online. UMassOnline students are UMass students and are taught by the same faculty who teach on campus.
UMassOnline students have access to the many of the same rich resources on campus students have, such as one of the largest library systems in New England.
For more than 140 years, the University of Massachusetts has provided high quality educational opportunities for Massachusetts residents and for students and faculty from all over the world.
The University of Massachusetts Online is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, which accredits schools in the six New England states.
• Based in Wilmington MA, just 17 miles north of Boston, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy is a professional sunless spray tan training institute that provides comprehensive 3-hour online courses to students throughout the U.S., Canada and globally.
• Our beginner to advanced level web-based courses are designed for students who can't make it to one of our our nationwide training facilities.
• We have developed a unique and interactive online learning environment which provides a digital web-based environment where our course content is available when you want it: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Our programs are for salon professionals, estheticians, mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone else that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• In addition to our online classes, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class spray tan certification programs at our training center in Wilmington MA, north of Boston.
• All of our spay tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Onsite classes are also offered in NYC, Miami FL, Chicago IL and in a range of other locations nationwide.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique...I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best."
• Sophia, CA
STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) is a framework for teaching FUNctional Literacy that is based on natural ways of learning and is customizable for all types of educators & students.
We provide on-site and online professional development for individuals and educational programs to assist and support the transition to a STEAM platform.
We offer three types of training packages- one for individual Educators, one for Staff, and one for whole Programs.
Our STEAM Training Camps are offered throughout the year in a range of larger cities in different regions of the continental U.S., so email us via our Contact page to find the closest location to you!
Our training has been held in New York, California, Florida, Texas, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Virginia, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Washington, Georgia, Oregon, Michigan, Minnesota, Indiana, Connecticut, Wisconsin, Colorado, Alabama, and Illinois, among other locations.
The focus of these professional development sessions is to learn about Integrated Science-Technology-Engineering-Arts & Math Education: why it’s being done, how it works, how it affects you, your school and your community.
These sessions are geared for school administrators and educators, and are also appropriate for museum affiliates and out-of-school program facilitators.
We also offer membership levels with access to STEAM approved lesson plans, discussion forums, program documents, online video training and much more.
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for an accredited K-12 homeschool for students in Massachusetts?
• Based in Florida, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides online, NCAA-approved homeschooling programs for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school, and high school students living in Massachusetts, throughout the United States, and internationally.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC).
• In addition to our comprehensive K-12 curriculum, we offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for homeschool students. We recognize that each child is an individual.
• Therefore, we provide customized instruction for students at all levels, with course content tailored to suit their learning style, interests, and educational goals.
• We welcome students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
Online Homeschool Programs: - For students in Kindergarten through Grade 12
• Homeschool diploma awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned their own personal learning coach
• Single classes and summer classes are also available