Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Greenlight Professional Services|
We are a leading national recruiter of experienced contract engineering professionals within the Embedded and Applications Software, Electronic Hardware and Mechanical Engineering disciplines. Since 2004, we have been supplying the key contingency expertise needed by front-line North American companies to meet project schedules, achieve mission-critical goals and respond to unexpected market fluctuations and opportunities.
Aerospace – Automotive – Aviation – Biotech – Electronics - Industrial Equipment - Medical Devices - Military/Defense - Networking – Semiconductor -Telecommunications
Life Sciences & Technology
Life Sciences and Technology group is dedicated to supplying the quality, safety, validation, clinical, regulatory and compliance experts that ensure that our clients’ medical devices, medicines, delivery systems and therapeutic products are the safest and most reliable in the world. Within this technology segment, GPS has persistently sought out and recruited the most highly-specialized and proficient talent nationwide making it uniquely qualified to respond quickly and confidently to client’s critical resource needs.
Biotechnology - Medical Devices - Pharmaceutical
With over 50 years of combined local, regional, and national IT business experience, the expertise and focus of our IT services staff is unsurpassed in the industry. Our promise is to treat every customer-client company, hiring manager and technical consultant as if they are our only one. In all, a better service experience.
Smart Homes – Retail – Agriculture – Automotive – Transportation – Wearable – Healthcare – Industrial
|Employment Areas:||Business; Construction; Engineering; IT/Tech; Manufacturing; Marketing/PR; Nursing; Software Development|
|Office Address:||319 Littleton RD|
|ZIP / Post Code:||01886|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
3 weeks ago
West Chester - Pennsylvania - USAEngineering
Responsibilities: - • Develop & Design the company’s products using CAD tools based on customer requirements and/or specifications -...
3 weeks ago
SR. RF Engineer
San Diego - California - USAEngineering
Responsibilities: - • Design RF/Microwave electrical circuits, components and transceivers including computer/mathematical modeling, part,...
Skills Needed: Responsibilities:
• Design RF/Microwave electrical circuits, components and transceivers including computer/mathematical modeling, part, material and process selection, CAD layout and packaging
• Perform design verification and testing for Transmit/Receive boards using Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Oscilloscopes and Signal Generators
• Resolve issues with RF circuits discovered during test. Make corrections during design iteration
• Perform RF (Radio Frequency) hardware integration
• Perform and coordinate production engineering support functions such as test fixtures, materials, design, and process problem evaluation and solution
• Guide factory test engineers and technicians on the test and debug efforts
• Automate RF tests using LabView.
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, or a related field
• 5 years' experience in Hardware Engineering.
• 2-year experience with each of the following: RF Systems, Microwave Systems; RF test equipment such as Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators
• Bachelors of Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, or a related field plus 5 years' experience in Hardware Engineering
• Experience with RF simulation tool - ADS, MWO, or similar
• Experience with Spice modeling is a plus
• Experience with Labview a plus
3 weeks ago
Sr. Embedded Linux Engineer
San Francisco - California - USASoftware Development, IT/Tech
Responsibilities - Participate in design, development, verification, troubleshooting, and delivery of high quality firmware. - Deliver...
Skills Needed: Responsibilities
Participate in design, development, verification, troubleshooting, and delivery of high quality firmware.
Deliver resilient and robust designs - lead and participate in technical discussions across engineering and product teams.
Work with the electrical team for hardware bring up and verification of new designs.
Work closely with the software and mobile teams for definition and implementation of frameworks used by devices for wireless communications.
Write low level peripheral drivers needed for board and application bring up.
BS or above in EE/CS.
5+ years of experience in software development on Embedded Linux based systems.
Strong Experience in Linux kernel, secure boot, device tree, Linux device driver and HAL layers.
Experience with OS Patching, Field Updates and SELinux security hardening.
Knowledgeable in C/C++ and Object Oriented Design/Architecture
Knowledge of mobile device emerging technologies including Smartphone LTE architectures, wireless IoT- BLE/Internet connected devices, camera/video, touch screen displays and other device drivers.
Experience working with network stacks and protocols TCP/IP, UDP, MQTT, SIP etc
Ability to work well independently and in close collaboration with a remote team.
Ability to travel and work in 1-2 week increments periodically in the NYC office as needed.
Nice to Have
Knowledge and experience working with Security, Cryptography a huge plus.
Deep knowledge of electrical concepts and comfortable reading hardware schematics and debugging hardware at a board level.
Prior experience with AWS, REST API’s and Android App development is a plus
Familiarity or experience with Agile/Scrum methodology and practices.
Experience working with compliance and labs for device certification (FCC/CE/ETSI etc).
4 days ago
Embedded S/W Engineer
Coatesville - Pennsylvania - USASoftware Development, Engineering
JOB REQUIREMENTS: - BS degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field. - At least three years’ experience in embedded...
4 days ago
Embedded Linux developer/Contractor
Prescott - Arizona - USASoftware Development, IT/Tech
Hello - Prescott Az. - Hire by Phone. - 12 months+ - Rate $75 - 85/hr. - I would need an experienced Embedded Linux developer...
Skills Needed: Hello
Hire by Phone.
I would need an experienced Embedded Linux developer (Contractor).
- Ethernet routing/switching (Qualcom)
- API Development
- WiFi, BlueTooth
Greenlight Professional Services (GPS)
319 Littleton Road Suite 308
Westford, Ma 01886
(Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)
4 days ago
C++ Software Engineer
Pittsburgh - Pennsylvania - USAEngineering, Software Development
This candidate will assist in the development of the latest cutting - edge technology and should be comfortable handling multiple projects....
4 days ago
Software Embedded Engineer
West Chester - Pennsylvania - USASoftware Development, Engineering
Position: Software Embedded Engineer - Position: Software Embedded DO - 178B Engineer - Good afternoon, - My client is looking to add to...
Skills Needed: JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• BS degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
• At least three years’ experience in embedded software design and development.
• Familiarity with Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) is a plus.
• Familiarity with RTCA DO-178B/C is desired.
• Familiarity with the C programming language is required
• Familiarity with Freescale microprocessors is desired
• Familiarity with graphics development using OpenGL is desired
• Familiarity with interface driver development for integrated microprocessors or standard communication interfaces (i.e. ARINC 429, Ethernet, RS-422, I2C, SPI, etc.) is desired.
• Proficiency with configuration management tools and methodologies and product life cycle documentation. Experience with IBM Doors or equivalent is desired.
• Must have working experience on cross-functional teams.
• Must be able to communicate design principles and technical content to other team members.
• Must set forward high expectations and holds him/herself and others accountable for continuous improvement.
4 days ago
Littleton - Massachusetts - USAManufacturing
Both SMT and thru - hole. Most work right now is soldering a Transistor (3 - leads) to a cable as we have requirements for many temperature...
Skills Needed: Both SMT and thru-hole. Most work right now is soldering a Transistor (3-leads) to a cable as we have requirements for many temperature sensors. There will be other soldering as well as we require, Eco’s, rework, complete board builds, etc. There may also be some cable prep and small mechanical assembly. No heavy lifting. Hours would be 8AM to 4:30
Temp to perm and we go with a 3 month temp agreement
4 days ago
Senior Controls Engineer
Burlington - Massachusetts - USAEngineering, Construction
Work in a collaborative office environment on challenging design concepts to enhance the process control systems capabilities for a variety...
Skills Needed: Work in a collaborative office environment on challenging design concepts to enhance the process control systems capabilities for a variety of industrial projects. As the Senior Controls Engineer, you will manage and prioritize projects as well as supervise the work of multiple engineers/technicians engaged on each project relative to all Instrumentation and Controls.
Provide hands-on, on-site programming/configuration and troubleshooting skills to install and debug process control systems (hardware and software) in the start-up/commissioning of power plants and other industrial facilities.
Travel within New England to client sites. This person will be the Senior Controls Engineer for the company, and is expected to work with a team of engineers, construction personnel and vendors on all projects relative to Process Control Systems, including process equipment design, fabrication, start-up/commissioning, qualification and engineering management. The growth/promotional path for this individual will lead to independently managing the Instrumentation and Controls team, and becoming an integral part of the strategic direction of the company.
Experience should include hands-on working knowledge of a variety of controls systems including several of the following; Programmable Logic Controllers such as Delta V / Delta V Batch, Allen Bradley, Control Logix, Profibus, Modicon, SCADA, GE Fanuc, Intellution or other similar systems.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Related Discipline
Combined 15+ Years of experience in the industrial field
Extremely detail oriented and pride in consistently meeting deadlines
Excellent communication skills
4 days ago
San Jose - California - USANursing
Position: Nurse (LVN) - POSITION SUMMARY: The LVN implements the established plan of care for each assigned group of resident’s....
Skills Needed: POSITION SUMMARY: The LVN implements the established plan of care for each assigned group of resident’s. Responsibilities include total care for chronically ill and technologically dependent residents, administration of medications, performance of treatments, provision of resident/family education as directed, and maintenance of a record of the care provided. Under the direct supervision of the RN, assists with the planning, coordination, and provision of individualized resident care in accordance with the established policies and procedures of the facility. This position is responsible to the Charge Nurse
Education: LVN graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
License: Current, valid LVN licensure to practice in the state Current BCLS certification
Work Experience: Minimum 6 months prior LVN experience in the past 2 years in a general acute care hospital Or acquired equivalent competency appropriate to the type of sub-acute residents the facility provides care to
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Perform assigned resident care duties in a manner that provides for the physical, psycho-social, and spiritual needs of the chronically ill and technologically dependent resident, incorporating cultural and ethnic factors
• Complete initial and ongoing assessments by gathering data in a timely manner, incorporating functional/development age factors into the assessment process
• Correctly differentiates between normal and abnormal clinical findings and intervenes in accordance with clinical standards of practice and per physician orders2
• Work collaboratively with the resident/family and interdisciplinary team members to develop an individualized plan of care for each resident
• Demonstrate sound clinical judgment in the implementation, and evaluation of the nursing aspects of interdisciplinary resident care plan of care
• Proficiently and accurately monitor and report resident condition changes to the Registered Nurse, attending physician, family, interdisciplinary team members, and Director of Nursing or ADON
• Follow through on resident care services needed to meet the individualized needs of each resident • Administer medications in a proficient manner, including pain management
• If IV certified, proficiently provide IV care needs within the scope of practice for a LVN and per facility policy • Provide treatment administration in a proficient manner per direction from the physician, which includes but is not limited to wound packing, irrigation, indwelling catheter care, etc.
• Proficiently provide and manage the care of technologically dependent residents, including but not limited to:
a) Ventilator dependency
b) Ostomies such as, but not limited to, tracheostomy, ileostomy, urostomy, gastrostomy, etc.
c) Enteral feeding tubes
d) Tracheosomy care
• Participate in the identification of resident/family educational needs and provide individualized teaching which considers the functional/developmental age and needs of the resident. Monitor and document the effectiveness of the education provided
• Demonstrate knowledge of age specific care, including but not limited to identifying safety measures, physiological normal values/reading; assessing skin integrity, behavior, motor skills and/or activities that place the residents at risk as well as communicates effectively in a clear, concise, and understandable manner
• Demonstrate knowledge and appropriate monitoring of signs/symptoms of abuse and/or neglect of residents. Report and document suspected abuse/neglect in accordance with facility policy and regulatory guidelines
• Demonstrate knowledge of, and respect for, the rights, dignity and individuality of each resident in all interactions
• Appreciates the importance of maintaining confidentiality of resident and facility information
• Demonstrate honesty and integrity at all times in the care and use of resident and facility property
• Proficiently provides care in emergency situations and follows established emergency procedures and practices
• Maintain knowledge of, and implement resident care activities to promote, maintain, and/or restore health for assigned residents
• Assure that the rights of residents are respected and maintained by allowing for privacy and dignity in the provision of care
• Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills with residents, families, physicians, additional healthcare providers, and co-workers3
• Timely, accurately, and thoroughly prepare documentation in a manner that conforms to prescribed style and format, and to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business facility
1111 2222 3333 4444