Bachelor's Degree Jobs in USA
Find Jobs & Apply / Post Jobs for Free
Reading - Pennsylvania - USAFinance, Accounting
- Location: - US - PA - Reading | US - PA - Allentown | US - PA - Spring House - : 2021 - 1115 - Category: Tax - Type: Regular Full -...
Pennsylvania - USAAccounting, Finance
Position: Tax Accountant (Advanced Staff / Senior) - Location: Allison Park - - Location: - US - PA - Allison Park - : 2021 - 1109 -...
Reading - Pennsylvania - USAAccounting, Finance
Position: Audit Senior (Government) - - Location: - US - PA - Reading - : 2021 - 1089 - Category: Audit - Type: Regular Full - Time -...
Tax Senior Manager - Estate Planning & Trusts
Pennsylvania - USAFinance, Accounting
Location: Spring House - - Location: - US - PA - Spring House - : 2021 - 1120 - Category: Tax - Type: Regular Full - Time - Overview -...
over one month ago
New York City - New York - USAHealthcare, Doctor/Physician
Position: General Practitioner/ Doctor/ Physician - Position: General Practitioner/Family Doctor/Family Physician - Position: Group...
Skills Needed: Job Duties/Responsibilities: General practitioners and family physicians diagnose and treat the diseases, physiological disorders and injuries of patients. Family Physicians and General Practitioners provide comprehensive longitudinal primary health care and medical services to a population local to the community being served including regular in and out of office care, inpatient care and out of office hours’ care.
Qualifications/Education: Completion of a three or four year Medical Doctor (MD) degree program at an accredited university, followed by family medicine or specialty post-graduate training. Subsequently, completion of the qualifying examinations of the Medical Council of Canada and must be eligible for License with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC (CPSBC) provisional/full license or Canadian College of Family Practitioners (CCFP). Internationally Educated Medical Graduates (IMG’s) of Accredited Medical Schools who have completed their residency program within Canada, USA, Caribbean, UK, Ireland or Australia may be eligible for a Provisional License w a residency may not be required.
1 week ago
Real/Embedded Software Development Engineer
Germantown - Maryland - USAEngineering, Software Development
Position: Real - Time/Embedded Software Development Engineer - As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be working as part of an Agile team...
Skills Needed: Responsibilities:
Review system requirements and design
Design and develop new software applications, working closely with system designers and developers
Implement software applications passing through all stages of development
Complete development projects on time and within budget
Present project objectives, risks and success criteria to Management team
Provide clear and detailed status reports on a regular basis to Management team
Analyze and resolve software issues
Participate in development and maintenance of software release notes and guidelines
Mentor junior software programmers
Bachelor’s Degree or higher; preferably Computer Science major or related discipline.
10 to 12 years of software development experience
Proficiency in software development in real-time embedded Linux environments
C/C++, Objected Oriented development experience
Experience using scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python)
Device driver development
Knowledge and experience with Multithreading, working in a multicore environment
Algorithm development experience
Familiarity with CPU Architecture and HW basics
Team leadership experience
Good Communication skills both written and verbal
Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively within a team environment
Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
1 week ago
Senior Software Engineer
Boston - Massachusetts - USASoftware Development, IT/Tech
Ideally, you have 3+ years of development experience in object oriented programming using languages such as C# or Java. - You have a strong...
1 week ago
Jr. Electrical Engineer
Flagstaff - Arizona - USAIT/Tech, Engineering
JOB DESCRIPTION: - Responsible for the Electronic Hardware requirements, design, analysis, documentation and verification testing of...
Skills Needed: JOB DESCRIPTION:
Responsible for the Electronic Hardware requirements, design, analysis, documentation and verification testing of IS&S’ avionics
products and associated circuit cards, components and test equipment. Responsible for the circuit development, component
specifications and hardware support from Concept Phase through Production.
MINIMAL TRAINING NEEDS:
• BS degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent education
• Analog and digital circuit design, analysis and testing.
• Familiarity with PCAD and Allegro development tools desired
• Familiarity with FPGA development and VHDL desired
• Must be able to bring up and troubleshoot circuit cards using lab test equipment
• Must be able to work as a productive member on cross-functional development teams.
• Must be able to see and manipulate small parts.
• Must be able to sit, stand, walk, bend or stretch in keeping with the demands of a typical office role.
• Must be able to lift and carry components up to 30#.
• Must be able to communicate technical data with colleagues.
• Must be able to read and operate a computer for both design and programming.
1 week ago
Design Electrical Engineer
Pittsburgh - Pennsylvania - USAEngineering
Qualifications: - General electrical circuit design skills in many of the following areas; - Digital design; logic, CPLDs, FPGAs, micro -...
1 week ago
Software Embedded Engineer
West Chester - Pennsylvania - USASoftware Development, Engineering
Position: Software Embedded Engineer - Position: Software Embedded DO - 178B Engineer - Good afternoon, - My client is looking to add to...
Skills Needed: JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• BS degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
• At least three years’ experience in embedded software design and development.
• Familiarity with Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) is a plus.
• Familiarity with RTCA DO-178B/C is desired.
• Familiarity with the C programming language is required
• Familiarity with Freescale microprocessors is desired
• Familiarity with graphics development using OpenGL is desired
• Familiarity with interface driver development for integrated microprocessors or standard communication interfaces (i.e. ARINC 429, Ethernet, RS-422, I2C, SPI, etc.) is desired.
• Proficiency with configuration management tools and methodologies and product life cycle documentation. Experience with IBM Doors or equivalent is desired.
• Must have working experience on cross-functional teams.
• Must be able to communicate design principles and technical content to other team members.
• Must set forward high expectations and holds him/herself and others accountable for continuous improvement.