Jobs in South Korea
Find Jobs & Apply / Post Jobs for Free
5 days ago
ESL teacher- Kindergarten to elementary English school
Yongin - South KoreaESL/TEFL, Education
Position: Seeking ESL teacher work at huge foundation English school kindy to elemantary - Start date: November/2021 - Location:Geyonggido...
Skills Needed: -Teacher must have Apostille.(4yrs degree of University)
-Teacher have to do sample demo class on Zoom online with agency(check teaching style and find out right lv.)
ㆍESL teacher(Foreigner or Gyo-po) holding (E-serise ,D10, F-serise visa)
ㆍTeaching English 5~13yrs old students
ㆍWorking hours : 9:00am~6:00pm
ㆍEducation : 4yrs degree of University(Apostille)
ㆍTeaching experience : at least over 1yr
over 2 months ago
Online Spanish Language Teachers
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Seoul - South KoreaTeaching, Language/Bilingual
Hire Spanish Language Teachers for Online Class - Duración: contrato de año renovable - AMIGO SPANISH recluta profesores españoles para...
Skills Needed: - English Fluency (at least intermediate)
- First Language must be Spanish
- Experience for teaching Spanish Lanugage
3 days ago
Business Development Manager/Senior Manager/Consultant
Mokpo - South KoreaManagement, Business
Position: Business Development Manager / Senior Manager / Consultant - CMPTL is an Award winning Global Branding, Advertising, Media &...
Skills Needed: Education
PG : Any Postgraduate, MBA/PGDM in Advertising/Mass Communication, Information Technology, International Business, Marketing
Digital marketing business Development ManagementAdvertising
MultimediaDigital AdvertisingBusiness ConsultingSocial Media Marketing
over 3 months ago
Pyongtaek - South KoreaConstruction
Position: General Labour 2,780,000 to 3,000,000 won - We are in need of labourers for our factory in Anseong. Men under 55 years old....
Skills Needed: Man power, cleaning, cutting, spraying water operating machine
3 weeks ago
Seoul - South KoreaHealthcare
The Mindcare Institute of Korea is a multidisciplinary clinic with U.S., Canada, and Korean licensed speech and language pathologists,...
Skills Needed: ABA therapist
over one month ago
Regional Risk Management Consultant
Seoul - South KoreaResearch/Development
Under direct supervision of the client’s regional leadership, the Regional Risk Management Consultant is responsible for specific projects...
Skills Needed: • Experienced with risk management works, with background of policy or international relationship studies preferred;
• Minimum five to seven years of regional risk management related job experiences;
• Native English-speaking expat required, excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively, negotiate, remain objective, maintain confidentiality, organize, and prioritize issues required;
• Military/government experience preferred;
• Proven ability to present and explain complex information and suggest process improvements to diverse audiences including senior level staff and the Board of Directors required;
• Ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with peers, senior leadership and all levels of the organization, with a positive and professional image required;
1 week ago
Corporate English Trainer
Yongin - South KoreaEducation, ESL/TEFL
Position: [Full - Time] Corporate English Trainer in Yongin - [FT] Corporate Trainer – Intensive Biz Communications Skills Program - [Job...
Skills Needed: [Minimum Requirements for any of our positions]
• Must be native English speakers from USA, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa to be eligible for E2 Visa
• All potential candidates must hold a minimum of a Bachelor degree from an accredited four-year university located in a country in which the native language is English (USA, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa).
• Must have Original Diploma *Notarized with an Apostille
• Must have Nationwide Criminal Background Check *with an Apostille
• Must have at least 1 year of business English teaching or ESL teaching experiences
• Demonstrated ability to assess trainees’ weaknesses and provide feedback and educational road-mapping
• Demonstrated ability to lead, coach, and guide trainees of all types of backgrounds, positions, titles
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• MS Office proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• BA/MA in TESOL, Education, English, Linguistics, Journalism, Business is preferred
[Mandatory Writing Samples Submission Guidelines]
The samples you submit should be representative of your best work. All writing submissions must adhere to the following rules:
• The date or year in which the piece was written
• Submissions may be provided in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, PDF, or JPEG images.
• If the work is collaborative, specify the area of the content to which you contributed.
Sample #1: One expository writing sample at least 300 words in length
Original and self-expressive writing that showcases your ability to convey information in an organized, logical manner. We will be looking at content, style, and mechanics. We accept essays, research papers, journals, diaries, storytelling, journalism, blogging, and free writing samples.
Sample #2: One lesson plan sample
A business English speaking-focused lesson plan. The topic, content, length, and format of the lesson are up to you.
4 weeks ago
Seoul - South KoreaEducation
Position: _Teachers_New_Semester_2022 - We are getting to start looking for caring and dedicated English/ESL teachers for the jobs ...
2 weeks ago
Teacher/Actress/preferably of phonics
Seoul - South KoreaTeaching, ESL/TEFL
Position: Teacher/Actress (preferably with some knowledge of phonics) - Position: Teacher (or Actress) - We are currently looking for a...
Skills Needed: As an applicant, you must:
- prove that you can legally work in South Korea
- be able to stand, move, act, and speak comfortably in front of a camera
- have proven experience in teaching (preferably English language and young children) OR have a similar ability to act/speak in such level of proficiency
- be punctual and cooperative
[Preferred Skills and Attributes]
- Experience in teaching (preferably English language, preferably with some knowledge of phonics)
- Familiar with the phonetic sounds or the IPA (phonetic transcription)
If you have a portfolio or video, please send links.
over one month ago
Seoul - South KoreaESL/TEFL
Position: Hiring ESL teachers for 2022! - Position: ESL teachers for early 2022 (Seoul and Gyeonggido) - Position: Hiring ESL teachers...
Skills Needed: According to Korean law, eligible applicants for a visa must;
1. Be a native English speaker.
2. Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language (must be from USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia or South Africa)
3. Hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (must be from a 4-year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in USA, Canada, UK (3-year), New Zealand, Ireland, Australia or South Africa.
4. Possess no criminal history
5. Required Certificates: not required for private academies
The 15 most popular South Korea Employment Categories on this site are: Advertising, Construction, Customer Service/Help Desk, ESL/TEFL, Education, Freelance, Government, Healthcare, IT/Tech, Language/Bilingual, Law/Legal, Marketing/PR, Sales, Sports/Fitness/Wellness, Teaching