Second City Hollywood: The Second City is the leading brand in improv-based sketch comedy. Based in Hollywood CA, our training center provides 1 and 2-week comedy summer camp programs for kids and teens ages 8-18.
The Second City Hollywood is located in the heart of Hollywood and as such, we offer a variety of Industry related learning opportunities to our students.
• Sunshine Studios is a world-renowned contemporary dance school, with campuses around the globe in the U.S., UK, and China.
• This year, Sunshine Studios are offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for dancers age 16+ to take part in our exclusive 1 to 3-week Summer Camp Program in Los Angeles, California - home to some of the most prestigious dance studios in the world.
• The LAttitude Hollywood Dance Camp is an exclusive intensive dance training program, taught by the world’s best choreographers and instructors.
• As our student, you will live and dance in beautiful Hollywood, Los Angeles and experience the typical dancer life! Dance Workshops will include Hip Hop, House, Jazz, Popping, Locking, New style, Krunk, Waacking, Freestyle, Voguing, Stepping, Grooves, and more.
• At our amazing Hollywood Dance Camp, students receive master dance classes and instruction in LA’ s most famous dance studios: “Debbie Reynolds” and “Millenium”.
Learn English in California in summer 2018 with StudyAston!
Based in an accredited private school in Escondido - 30 minutes north of San Diego, we provide 2-4 week junior English language + activity summer camps to students ages 8-17.
Students in our Junior English Camp program will have an opportunity to interact and make friends with local students from the area.
Students live with a local family in homestay accommodation. Living with an American family is an excellent way to improve your English. Our students live in a very safe area that is close to our school.
Exploring beyond traditional classroom environments not only encourages self-esteem by allowing students to practice their conversation and listening skills, but also helps them have a bigger view of the world.
Junior English Language Summer Camp:
- For students ages 8-17
- 2, 3 and 4-week study options
- 17.5 hours per week in-class
- Afternoon Activities
- Optional Weekend Tours to: Disneyland, Universal Studios, Los Angeles
- Qualified teachers for young learners
- Shared homestay with a local family
- Small class size - 8 to 10 students
- Airport - pick up and drop off
- WASC accredited curriculum
- Winter Camp option
• Kaplan International offer a summer English school for juniors and teenagers on the attractive campus of Whittier College in East Los Angeles, California.
• Our summer English courses are designed for 12-18 year olds from around the world who wish to learn English in the USA and experience American culture first-hand.
• Our summer ESL English programs for juniors include 15 hours of English classes per week as well as a full summer activity program plus excursions. With a maximum of 15 students per class, each student receives individual attention.
• Our international students will stay in twin rooms in on-campus residential dormitory accommodation. Group bookings can be made for the summer English camps at Whittier College.
• Kaplan International has over 40 years experience in providing first-class international education with consistently high standards of teaching and student care.
• Our focus is on ensuring that each and every student in our charge will have the opportunity of making the maximum progress possible during the course of their studies.
• Learn English on a real-life university campus in San Francisco Bay Area CA! Based on the grounds of San Jose State University in Silicon Valley, NSL Mondial provides English summer immersion camps to kids and high school teens ages 7-17 years old.
• Camps run from 1-5 weeks, and are available to students from the U.S., Canada, and around the world. Students receive 15 hours of English lessons per week alongside fun activities and excursions.
• We keep our class sizes small. This guarantees that you receive the personalized attention you need to quickly improve your English language skills.
• Our modern, clean campus is very safe for our students but also close to all of the best San Francisco attractions.
• We also provide ESL summer camp programs for juniors (ages 7-17) in Los Angeles and Boston, and in Miami (for ages 7-15). We also offer both summer and winter youth English programs in NYC and Miami FL.
Parent Review: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My three children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%."
- Joanne, Quebec
English Immersion Summer Camps in San Francisco: - Duration: 1-5 weeks
- For kids & high school teens ages 7-17
Features include: • 15 hours of English per week
• Personalized attention
• Improve English speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• English Certificate and Academic Reports
• Optional residential accommodation
• Homestay accommodation - live with an American host family
Optional - Tech Camp in Bay Area, California:
Game Design & Coding Camp instead of English classes.
• Situated in the beautiful city of Irvine CA (just 45 minutes south-east of Los Angeles), D'Angon Academy for Language Acquisition provides a comprehensive English language learning summer camp for children ages 3-16. We also offer year-round programs for children ages 3 to 8th grade with our partner school.
• Offering weekly camp sessions, we invite children to improve their English language skills while having fun and making friends from all over the world!
• Minimum camp duration is 1 week, and students can stay for as many weeks as they wish up to a maximum of 7 in summer.
• Our course features 2-3 hours of instruction in the morning followed by excursions to popular attractions. Children will apply what they learn every day at these popular destinations while connecting with friends from around the globe.
• D'Angon is committed to providing a personalized educational experience for our students. For this reason, we keep our class sizes low to support a 1 to 5 teacher-student ratio, which allows each child to get the individual attention they need. Your child's teacher will be with him/her during all classroom activities and daily excursions.
• Using the most current research on language development and acquisition, our team of experts have created a curriculum that guarantees a significant improvement in a child's English abilities.
• Located just 50 miles south of LA and 80 miles north of San Diego, Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
Weekly English Language Camps - Summer & Year-Round • For individual children ages 3-16 • Separate camps for 3-5 year olds and 6-16 year olds • For Groups of all ages
• Camp Duration: 1 week (up to a maximum of 7 weeks in summer)
- English language classes for 2-3 hours each day
- Excursions to popular tourist attractions such as Disneyland or Sea World with English activities integrated into the excursion
- Students reside in family groups in the large home of an American family
English courses year-round for children ages 3 to 8th grade. Minimum of 1 month's study.
Classic Math School is a nonprofit organization located in Fremont, Alameda County CA. We offer a Summer Math Camp which is an extension of the Classic Math School Program (designed for promoting Math study among school children in the response to broadening concerns regarding the situation with math education).
Our Fremont location serves East Bay, Milpitas, and east San Jose. We are also providing our summer math camp at our Palo Alto location, Santa Clara County which serves Peninsula and South Bay. Our mission is to create a system of Math Education parallel and supplementary to the public education.
Primarily we target mathematically gifted children who will thrive in the challenging learning environment; however, we have several options for children of all ages and abilities, who will definitely benefit from the small class setting and systematic approach to Math.
* Summer Math Camp (all ages):
We have created a unique well-balanced Math-centered curriculum in our summer math camps which include:
- Half Day Camp (8:30 am - 1:30 pm)
- Optional Afternoon Extension (1:30 pm - 4:30 pm)
- Full Day Program (8.30 am - 4.30 pm)
* Classes include: Math, Science, English (Critical Thinking), Art (Hands-on Geometry) and SAT I Prep course (for qualified 6th graders and Junior High School students) and new Geometry and Algebra crash courses.