Second City Hollywood: Does your child or teenager have an interest in comedy, improvisation, and the performing arts? Located in the heart of the show-business world, Second City Hollywood provides 1 and 2-week comedy summer camp programs for kids & teens ages 8-18. Our camps feature fun and intensive training in Improvisation, Sketch Comedy, and Musical Improvisation. Our summer program attracts students from all over the country and abroad.
1-2 Week Comedy Summer Camps - Ages 8-18 Camp will take place Monday through Friday 10:30am-4:30pm.
Broken into three sections each day: - Improvisation
- Sketch Comedy
- Musical Improvisation
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Spend an unforgettable summer in Los Angeles California, and improve your English language skills!
• Based on the campus of University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), close to Downtown LA, NSL Mondial provides 1-6 week summer immersion English camps for young children & high school students from around the world (ages 7-17 years old).
• With 15 hours of English training per week, students follow a carefully designed curriculum that stresses all English skills including speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• Our English language teachers are all university educated and native English speakers.
• With many holding advanced degrees in TEFL or related fields, they all have extensive experience in teaching English as a Foreign Language.
• We also provide English summer immersion camps for juniors ages 7-17 in San Francisco CA and Boston MA, and Miami (ages 7-15). Our ESL camps in NYC are designed for teenagers ages 13-17.
• In addition, we also provide a 2-8 week Winter Camp in Miami (from 7-15) and New York (ages 13-17).
Parent Review: "Danmeng and Ruodong miss NSL very much. They enjoyed their time studying in NSL. They miss their teachers, their classmates, their friends, their host family...The happy times at NSL are unforgettable. Thank you."
- Ningning, China
Give your child or teenager an unforgettable summer experience with iD Tech Camps - America’s #1 Tech Camp! internalDrive, Inc. provides its hugely-popular summer iD Tech Camps for kids and teens in over 80 prestigious universities across the USA, including Stanford, MIT, Northwestern, Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Emory, & UCLA.
iD Tech Camps provides week-long day camps for ages 7-17 and week-long overnight camps for ages 10-17. Suitable for complete beginners to advanced level, camps include game design, game modding, robotics camps, web, graphic & digital arts camps, computer programming camps, video editing / movie camps.
In addition, the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy provide 2-week, pre-college programs for ages 13-18. Accredited Continuing Education Units are available from all iD Academy locations. Programs vary by location.
iD Tech Camps guarantees small class sizes (student-instructor ratio of 8:1) and uses professional, brand-name products at each summer camp. Students are provided with a computer for the duration, and are instructed by a qualified and experienced adult-only staff. Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their limitless tech potential.
Come and explore a university campus, get motivated by enthusiastic instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills. Students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks (further camps).
• Located in Irvine CA, 45 minutes south-east of Los Angeles, D'Angon Academy provides a residential 'California Diversity Summer Camp' program featuring activities and excursions to local and international students ages 3-16.
• Students make friends from around the world as well as visiting the coolest places in SoCal, such as Disneyland, Universal Studios, The San Diego Zoo, and more!
• Each year the D’Angon Academy accepts high achieving students from the U.S. and around the world for the California Diversity Summer Camp.
• Teachers engage students in higher-level thinking as students work and play together forming long lasting international friendships and connections.
• The D’Angon Academy focuses on rich experiences that prepare students for a successful future in academia.
• Located just 50 miles south of LA and 80 miles north of San Diego, Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
Rolling Robots provides 1-week tech Summer camp programs for children and teens ages 6+. With campuses in Glendale and Palos Verdes in the Greater Los Angeles area, kids at Rolling Robots have the opportunity to transform the ideas of their imagination into reality through STEM-based engineering, programming, and robotics programs.
Our summer camps feature less than 6 students per instructor and no more than 12 students total per session. The high tech and friendly environment encourages kids to explore, experiment, and excel with technology and to apply the learned knowledge through the completion of projects and participation in competitions.
Tech Summer Camp Programs for Kids:
- Duration: 1 week
- Robots Rock with VEX (Age 7+)
- Lego Mindstorms Programming (Age 8+)
- Arduino Bots Programming (Age 8+)
- Scratch Programming My First Game (Age 6+)
- Minecraft Mod Programming (Age 9+)
- Autodesk 3D Design and Printing (Age 9+)
- Game Design using Unity (Age 9+)
Youth Empowered Action (YEA) Camp is a unique and inspiring residential summer leadership program in California, Oregon and Massachusetts for youth 12-17 years who want to make a difference in the world. Our northern California camp will be held at the beautiful Quaker Center in Ben Lomond, Santa Cruz County, about two hours drive south of San Francisco. There will be two sessions in Oregon at Camp Adams in Molalla, Clackamas County, less than an hour from Portland. YEA Camp Massachusetts is held at the beautiful Hilltop space of Nature’s Classroom in Charlton, an hour from Boston, and less than 3 hours from Manhattan.
At a week-long sleep-away program in a beautiful camp setting, YEA campers choose an issue of importance to them (for example, some have chosen climate change, racism, homophobia, homelessness, or animal rights) and they build the knowledge, skills, confidence, and community to take action on that issue once they get home.
- 1 week residential camps for ages 12-17
- Connect with what's important
- Learn about inspiring activists
- Create an action plan
- Learn to think strategically about issues
- Celebrate the accomplishments and our community
- Learn key activist skills
We also provide a monthly YEA Academy workshop in Portland, OR for youth, and there are plans to expand this program to other parts of the country.
Academy by the Sea/Camp Pacific, located in Carlsbad, north of San Diego, California, is an ACA-Accredited Camp offering enriching academic and recreational summer programs for boys and girls ages 7-17. During their stay, all students and campers receive specialized instruction in their areas of interest. While mornings are dedicated to educational classes and clinics, afternoons are devoted to the pursuit of recreational activities, allowing students and campers to experience a variety of options.
Program selections include: Academic Enrichment, Academic Credit, English as a Second Language (ESL), College Preparation & Readiness Education Program (C-PREP), JROTC Leadership, Camp Pacific, Athletic Training Camp and Surf Camp.