Find private makeup schools in Downtown Toronto: Makeup artist diploma for beginners & advanced beauty professionals. Special effects makeup classes for tv & film, short makeup courses in Southern Ontario.
Complections College of Makeup Art & Design (C|MU), Toronto: Complections College of Makeup Art and Design (C|MU) creates the new faces of the global entertainment and fashion industry. Based in the heart of Downtown Toronto, we are a private career college, unique within Canada, that offers highly specialized courses in make-up artistry for film, theatre, television and fashion.
Email:Contact us below
C|MU is an industry leader, influencing the direction of make-up artistry worldwide through the accomplishments of our graduates and the notable activities of our instructors and staff. As the world’s leading incubation centre for makeup artistry, we produce market-ready graduates with the knowledge and skills to succeed.
Based in Victoria, BC, 3DFilmbc offers online / e-learning courses for Autodesk Maya (3D animation courses). We provide self-pace learning course-ware which gives you the flexibility to train on your PC anywhere at anytime 24/7. These online Autodesk Maya courses are geared for anyone interested in the growing digital 3D animation industry. Students work at their own pace with access to a professional 3D animation instructor.
Our introductory courses provide students with an introductory level portfolio, and an opportunity to evaluate and explore a career in the media and entertainment industry. With this portfolio, you can apply for internship positions, co-operative post secondary education and entry-level jobs.
Our intermediate courses are intended to provide portfolio upgrade for students who have completed our introductory course or current users / professionals of Autodesk.
The advanced courses provide advanced modeling, advanced rigging and intro to MEL scripting, advanced lighting, dynamic particles and cloth simulations, rendering and more to those who wish to develop skills further in the field of 3D animation or to upgrade your portfolio skills for a related career change.
Introductory courses (Approximately 20 hours):
- Introduction To Autodesk Maya
- Introduction To 3D Animation
- Introduction To Character Modeling
- Introduction To Character Rigging
- Introduction To Character Texturing
- Introduction To Lighting
- Introduction To Character Animation
- Introduction To 3D FX
Intermediate courses (Approximately 30 hours):
- Intermediate Character Modeling
Advanced courses (Approximately 60 hours):
- Advance Character Modeling
Located in Woodbridge, Ontario, on the borders of Etobicoke and Woodbridge, Blush! School of Cosmetics and Beauty is where you begin a new phase in your life! Welcome to being a part of the world of beauty and well-being. Our courses offer a comprehensive curriculum taught by teaching professionals in the industry. All programs include a balance of theory, demonstrations and hands-on application. All classes consist of no more than six students.
Mention you saw this ad here and we'll waive the $100.00
Call us to find out about our SPECIALS for Learn 4 Good applicants.
LOLART art school offers a variety of professional art classes and camp activities for children, teens and adults of every skill level. We have schools conveniently located in Richmond Hill, Markham, Scarborough and North York in the Greater Toronto Area, Ontario. Our art classes are on-going so you may register at any time for a semester or school year. Summer & March break camps are available.
LOLART aims to provide a challenging and rewarding program with a focus on arts. Our goal is to ensure sound learning opportunities for all students and foster academic excellence needed for university. Our well-balanced art courses aim to develop students’ full potential of creativity, ability to express and communicate artistically and build up students solid foundations for more intensive and specialized study
Classes are in small sizes and taught by highly qualified teachers with a wide range of experience and differentiated instructional and assessment strategies. Our classes will help you to master rich techniques or excel in particular subject matter (cartooning, mythological creatures, animals, landscape, portraits and more) while you are working in a relaxed classroom environment.
- Professional Art Foundation - for adults, teens & kids ages 10+
- Professional Art Advanced - for adults of all levels & teens ages 14+
- Pre-professional Art Foundation - for kids ages 4-5 and 6-7
- Pre-professional Art Intermediate - for kids ages 7-9
- Pre-professional Art Advanced - for kids ages 9-11
The Centre For Permanent Makeup offers a unique training program for micropigmentation artists from two locations close to downtown Ottawa in Southern Ontario. As well as online tuition in the art of permanent make-up, we also provide a call-out training service, where you can bring the Centre for Permanent Makeup to your city or salon. We will provide training at your location on a schedule that suits to your needs. At the Centre For Permanent Makeup, our students are guaranteed the most comprehensive Permanent Makeup/Micropigmentation theory available in Canada.
Learn how to create blended and feathered eyebrows, eye & lip liner and full lip shading in the Beginner course and aerola repigmentation and scar camouflage in the Advanced training.
From our two training locations in Ottawa, students will have access to state-of-the-art machinery which you can then purchase through us after completion of the program. We also offer an online tuition program where you can learn your new trade via web-cam. We are fully accredited by the American Academy of Micropigmentation.
- Theoretical knowledge of permanent makeup
- How to analyse and enhance facial features
- How to operate permanent makeup machinery
- Eye and lip liner enhancement techniques
- Full lip shading techniques
- How to create symmetrical eyebrows
- the most comprehensive Permanent Makeup theory available in Canada.
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in MB & Canada
Courses / Programs
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff is Canada's #1 MUA School & Beauty Retailer.
• Situated in south downtown Winnipeg MB, The Beauty Box by Sheriff is a professional academy of makeup art that provides high-quality makeup classes and makeup artist certification programs.
• Due to high demand, we provide makeup classes in a range of locations throughout Canada through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps.
• Our mobile makeup classes are available in Brandon, Thompson, The Pas and Steinbach MB; Edmonton, Calgary, and Lethbridge in Alberta; Vancouver and Victoria in BC; Regina and Saskatoon in Saskatchewan; Montreal in Quebec; Fredericton in NB; and Halifax in Nova Scotia.
We also offer mobile makeup classes in the following cities in Ontario: Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, North York, Vaughan, Etobicoke, London, Scarborough, Pickering, Barrie, Kenora, Thunderbay ON.
• Taught by highly-experienced instructors, our makeup bootcamps aim to mould a novice student into a professional makeup artist.
• We offer financing to qualified students, and pass along job opportunities to our graduates who are offered work experience (and occasionally paid employment) in our cosmetics retail stores.
• "After researching various makeup programs, I decided to attend Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art in Winnipeg MB. It was a wise choice that assisted me in gaining my dream career right after graduating the program. My portfolio assisted me in standing out from my competition.." Sandra
Perspective & Structural Drawing for the Visual Arts
Courses / Programs
Perspective is the FOUNDATION of drawing and EVERY ARTIST should have this essential knowledge & skill.
This Art Instructional Program is INVALUABLE for anyone needing or interested in creating perspective accurate drawings in the Visual Arts, especially in the fields of: Advertising, Architecture, Interior Design, Animation, Cartooning, Gaming, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Illustration, Education, Industrial Design, Live Action, Theater, Landscape Architecture & Woodworking.
Many drawings completed in the program can be used in a PORTFOLIO to aid in finding work, or entering into more art schooling.
Located just outside DUNDAS WEST Subway Station, TORONTO, Canada
Ample FREE PARKING under the school