Beauty schools in GTA, Ontario: Mississauga beauty school offering short make-up classes in Toronto area, freelance make-up artist training. Beauty courses, make-up artistry certification programs in GTA, Southern Ontario.
Kingdom of Beauty Cosmetic Centre, Mississauga: Kingdom of Beauty Cosmetic Centre is conveniently located in Mississauga, in the western part of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) in Southern Ontario. We offer a make-up artist training course that will help you to turn your passion for makeup into your dream career! This course is 10 hours in duration (5 x 2-hour sessions) and is aimed at advanced students who want to start their own freelance make-up artist business. You will be awarded a certificate on successful completion of the course.
Established in 2006, Kingdom of Beauty Cosmetic Centre is owned by Maha Beyhum who decided to follow her passion and specialize in skin care and make-up artistry. Having completed a professional course in make-up artistry at Gina's school of Aesthetics and Electrolysis, she then earned a diploma in skin care at the Britain Institute (school of aesthetics and electrolysis). With extensive industry experience, you can be confident of high-quality instruction in her make-up artistry classes.
Make-up artist training courses (10 hours / 5 sessions): You will learn how you can start your own full-time or part-time makeup business with next to nothing in start-up costs. Graduates can freelance offering their services to private individuals for makeup applications, special occasions and weddings. Just imagine being a fully qualified makeup artist earning good money and working with models, photographers, designers and clients in your area!
Vicki Millar - Private Makeup Lessons, Toronto & GTA area
Courses / Programs
A multiple award-winning makeup artist, Vicki Millar provides private makeup lessons to new and established makeup artists across Toronto and the GTA / York region, including Vaughan, Markham, Newmarket, Aurora, and Richmond Hill. In addition, Vicki offers lessons in Barrie and Orillia.
Conducted in the comfort of your own home or venue of your choice, lessons are comprehensive, current and always fun.
They are designed to provide quality, up to date, and professional advice available on the market today. Each lesson is approximately 2 hours in length.
Serving the Greater Toronto Area, Vicki is a certified professional makeup artist and hair stylist with vast experience. She qualified in hair styling with The Wella Studio in London UK, and graduated from one of Europe’s most prestigious makeup schools.
Her unique combination of creative artistic talent and a strong business background make her much sought after in Toronto’s competitive fashion and bridal industry.
She is an award-winning wedding makeup artist and hair stylist, and her work can be seen in numerous fashion and bridal publications.
Private makeup lessons for aspiring & experienced makeup artists:
- Private Airbrush Makeup Lesson
- The Basics of the Makeup Business
- Enter The Bridal Market Quickly and Effectively
Private makeup lessons for individuals:
- The Complete Makeup Lesson
- The Flawless Face
- Teen Makeup Lessons
- Makeup Lesson for Mature Women
- All About The Eyes
- Get Your Sexy Back
- Advanced Makeup Lesson
- Bridal Makeup Lesson
- Corporate Makeup Lessons for Business Women
Holly's Hair School is located in the heart of North Vancouver, on the north shore of Burrard Inlet, directly across from Vancouver, British Columbia. We have a salon and school, both located at one modern facility. Since it’s opening in 1998, it has been the premier hairdressing school on the North Shore. With education at the heart of the business, Holly’s team is dedicated to the art of beauty.
Our students can expect the best experience when they visit our first class facility in North Vancouver. This particular school has been very successful with post-graduation career opportunities for its students. After completing the program at Holly's many of her students have gone on to work in some of the top salons on the North Shore such as Hatz Hair Design.
Owner Shawn Mitha takes the students from junior stylists to extremely successful salon professionals. Hairdressing is a trade that brings together two common traits that many people posess; creativity and people skills. Its a multi-million dollar industry that employs close to 11,000 people in British Columbia alone.
- Hairdressing Program:
Our 10 month program is designed for you to achieve excellence through hands-on curriculum, made to inspire you, flex your imagination, create trends and find success. The program is 30 hours per week, running Tuesday to Saturday from 9:00am to 4:30 pm.
- 10 months duration
- practical, hands-on approach to cosmetology
- flexible schedules
- weekly theory topics
- student loans available
Online Candle Making Courses in Canada & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make high quality, unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in Canada, the U.S. or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
“I searched the planet to find work like this.” Leah, Canada
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in MB & Canada
Courses / Programs
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff is Canada's #1 MUA School & Beauty Retailer.
• Situated in south downtown Winnipeg MB, The Beauty Box by Sheriff is a professional academy of makeup art that provides high-quality makeup classes and makeup artist certification programs.
• Due to high demand, we provide makeup classes in a range of locations throughout Canada through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps.
• Our mobile makeup classes are available in Brandon, Thompson, The Pas and Steinbach MB; Edmonton, Calgary, and Lethbridge in Alberta; Vancouver and Victoria in BC; Regina and Saskatoon in Saskatchewan; Montreal in Quebec; Fredericton in NB; and Halifax in Nova Scotia.
We also offer mobile makeup classes in the following cities in Ontario: Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, North York, Vaughan, Etobicoke, London, Scarborough, Pickering, Barrie, Kenora, Thunderbay ON.
• Taught by highly-experienced instructors, our makeup bootcamps aim to mould a novice student into a professional makeup artist.
• We offer financing to qualified students, and pass along job opportunities to our graduates who are offered work experience (and occasionally paid employment) in our cosmetics retail stores.
• "After researching various makeup programs, I decided to attend Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art in Winnipeg MB. It was a wise choice that assisted me in gaining my dream career right after graduating the program. My portfolio assisted me in standing out from my competition.." Sandra
Harbourside Institute of Technology (HIT), Canada's premier and most technically advanced audio training institute offers Certificate and Diploma programs in Audio Engineering and Music Production, Pro Tools, Ableton Live and Advanced Recording Artist development. Located in the beautiful district of North Vancouver, BC, HIT has access to waterfront parks and enjoys a view of Downtown Vancouver across the Burrard Inlet.
We are a highly specialized elite school that teaches within the environment of a world-class recording studio. HIT is a certified Pro Tools training facility with one of the only two Pro Tools experts in Canada and a certified Ableton training instructor on staff.
All the HIT instructors are successful professionals currently active in the recording, game audio, post audio and film industries. Students receive a great deal of personal attention due to the small class sizes.
Harbourside Institute of Technology is accredited by the PCTIA - the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (of BC). The Agency is given its authority by the Province of British Columbia, Canada, Ministry of Advanced Education.
- Audio Engineering and Music Production Diploma program (9-month)
- Advanced Recording Artist Diploma program (3-month)
- Electronic Music Production Diploma (6-month)
- Pro Tools 101
- Pro Tools 110
- Pro Tools 130 (Game Audio)
- Pro Tools 201
- Pro Tools 210M
- Ableton 101: Weekend Workshop
- Introduction to Basic Recording Techniques
M.C. College offers accredited programs in hairstyling, esthetics and fashion at several locations throughout Western Canada. With campuses in Edmonton and Calgary in Alberta as well as different locations throughout British Columbia, M.C. College Group has over 100 full and part-time employees. The educational faculty at each location is made up of experienced industry professionals. M.C. College Group inspires them to continue their professional development and provides instructional training to insure they are the best trained faculty in their respective programs.
The head office staff includes a Director of Operations, Director of Education and Controller with more than 40 years combined experience in the organization. Full time curriculum specialists in all three programs insure MC College delivers the most comprehensive program possible. An Artistic Director, with over 30 years experience as a platform artist and a team of internationally recognized technical advisors in both hairstyling and esthetics, consistently update the skills of the instructional faculty.
M.C. College offers accredited programs in hairstyling, esthetics and fashion at several locations throughout Western Canada. Full time curriculum specialists in all three programs insure MC College delivers the most comprehensive program possible.