Centre for Permanent Makeup, Ottawa:
Located close to downtown Ottawa in Southern Ontario, the Centre For Permanent Makeup offers beginner and advanced Micropigmentation Artist training from two city locations. We also provide a call-out service where we can come to your place of business and teach you all about the exciting and growing field of Permanent Makeup. We provide training at your location on a schedule that suits your needs. We also offer an online tuition program where you can learn your new skill via web-cam. We guarantee that students at the Centre For Permanent Makeup receive the most comprehensive Permanent Makeup & Micropigmentation theory available in Canada. We are also fully accredited by the American Academy of Micropigmentation. Learn how to create blended and feathered eyebrows, eye & lip liner and full lip shading in the Beginner course and aerola repigmentation and scar camouflage in the Advanced training.
Permanent Makeup Training
At the Centre for Permanent Makeup, we guarantee the most comprehensive Permanent Makeup theory available in Canada and feel confident about our ability to:
- explain concepts in a simple manner, both orally and in writing,
- demonstrate their application
- provide students with the opportunity to apply their knowledge.
Also, we go the extra mile to research our subject so that our students have quality reference material to take home. Included in our fee is supplies, manual, text book, free refresher training and, optionally, one free procedure during training. Learn how to create blended and feathered eyebrows, eye & lip liner and full lip shading in the Beginner course and aerola repigmentation and scar camouflage in the Advanced training.
Here are some of the things you learn with us during our Permanent Makeup / Micropigmentation Program:
- Guaranteed the most comprehensive theory available in Canada;
- Can take advantage of free refresher training;
- Are not required to purchase expensive equipment;
- Work with reciprocating rotary and the latest, most expensive digital machines having the opportunity to 'try before you buy';
- Have the option of bringing a pre-purchased machine to the course;
- Have the legal protection of a personal services' contract;
- Learn how to analyse and enhance facial features with permanent makeup;
- Learn and practise the skills necessary to create symmetrical eyebrows, eye and lip liner and full lip shading; and in addition to our certification,
- Can take advantage of our review course on permanent makeup, the aim of which is to facilitate success on the American Academy of Micropigmentation examination and certification with this prestigious trade association.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: Suite 3, 974 Byron Avenue, K2A 0J3, Ottawa, Ontario , Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.