Centre for Permanent Makeup, Ottawa: At the Centre For Permanent Makeup, our students are guaranteed the most comprehensive Permanent Makeup / Micropigmentation theory training at beginner and advanced levels available in Canada. From two locations close to downtown Ottawa in the eastern portion of Southern Ontario, the Centre offers a unique training program for micropigmentation artists as well as online tuition and a convenient call-out service.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Permanent Makeup Training Fully accredited by the American Academy of Micropigmentation, our unique program will give your Permanent Makeup career the kick-start it needs. Learn how to create blended and feathered eyebrows, eye & lip liner and full lip shading in the Beginner course and aerola repigmentation and scar camouflage in the Advanced training.
Our Permanent Makeup students will learn:
- Theoretical knowledge of permanent makeup
- How to operate permanent makeup machinery
- How to analyse and enhance facial features
- Full lip shading techniques
- Eye and lip liner enhancement techniques
- How to create symmetrical eyebrows
If you wish to design there's no better quality career training than at the Pacific Design Academy in downtown Victoria, British Columbia. Our programs expand your ability to think and design creatively. We help foster your skills in drawing, drafting and illustration and develop your competency in the use of market relevant software. However, at heart it's not about tools or media, it's about design. The Pacific Design Academy was founded in 1991, to provide quality education in the 'design arts'. From our earliest program offerings in Interior Design, the Academy has grown to become the pre-eminent private design school in Victoria.
The Pacific Design Academy is an accredited college registered with the Private Career Training institution Agency and has authority to grant diplomas in all courses. The Pacific Design Academy is at the forefront of a new kind of arts education. Our dynamic curriculum is dictated by the current and evolving needs of the design Marketplace. The quality education you receive is artistically inspired and supported by the latest digital technology. We encourage our students to develop marketable skills and foster individual ability and excellence.
Programs in Interior Design; Building Technology; Fashion Design; Graphic Design; Landscape Design. Full-time and Part-time courses. The programs vary in length. Each program year is typically 37 weeks consisting of at least 740 hrs of instruction. Programs start in September and January.
If you are looking to free your imagination with a career that involves a passion for creativity, LaSalle College Vancouver can provide you with the skills to launch your career. Students are able to follow their passions and satisfy their vision of design. We provide you with the knowledge and resources to push your limits, maximize your learning and fully develop your talent. We strive to stimulate the creative force of each student and prepare the student to meet the needs of the industry.
We offer Diploma programs in Fashion Design & Merchandising, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Animation, and Jewellery Design. Our aim is to provide our students with training to assist them to acquire the skills and techniques required in today's design industry.
Our small class sizes enhance the student’s learning opportunities and provide extensive student/instructor interaction. We provide a supportive, nurturing learning environment with industry experienced instructors. LaSalle College Vancouver is fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency of British Columbia.
Thinnox Design Academy, located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, is an academy for future designers, innovators and communicators offering long and short term programs for youth and adults. While our youth programs are about design and innovation, adult programs are about design entrepreneurship. Our career labs offer unique co-op opportunities to our students to apply their skills for the benefit of their immediate communities.
Improve your art / design / architecture portfolio with private lessons from renowned art tutor Mr Rick Gee.
PortfolioPrep provides private, one to one portfolio preparation sessions and experienced guidance to Canadian and international students. Lessons are available online via Skype, and in the Greater Toronto Area of Southern Ontario, Canada.
Preparing a strong portfolio to demonstrate your artistic abilities is a critical part of your application to any art school or college around the world.
VMMA Makeup Artistry School (Private Instruction), Vancouver
Courses / Programs
VMMA in Vancouver, BC provides professional makeup artistry courses for both beginner and advanced levels. Courses are private instruction and timetables are personalized for each individual student. Our main location is in Vancouver, but we also have courses in Chicago, Seattle, Las Vegas, Boston, Calgary and Victoria BC.
Please note, classes outside of our main school are very occasional, we recommend contacting us directly for upcoming dates by completing the form on our Contact Page. Learn everything from: Skin Theory, Product Knowledge, Natural Makeup, Fashion, Runway, Glamour, Period Makeup, Special Makeup Effects, Bridal, a personalized Business Program to much more.
Beginners Courses: The Beginners is designed specifically for the serious student looking to achieve a professional career as a makeup artist.
Advanced Courses: The Advance is intended to increase the students level of expertise as an artist. You will learn intermediate techniques, hands on instruction, and how to develop your freelance career to ensure your immediate goals are within reach.
PRO Courses: This exclusive course is for the proficient student looking for a serious challenge.
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in MB & Canada
Courses / Programs
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff is Canada's #1 MUA School & Beauty Retailer.
• Situated in south downtown Winnipeg MB, The Beauty Box by Sheriff is a professional academy of makeup art that provides high-quality makeup classes and makeup artist certification programs.
• Due to high demand, we provide makeup classes in a range of locations throughout Canada through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps.
• Our mobile makeup classes are available in Brandon, Thompson, The Pas and Steinbach MB; Edmonton, Calgary, and Lethbridge in Alberta; Vancouver and Victoria in BC; Regina and Saskatoon in Saskatchewan; Montreal in Quebec; Fredericton in NB; and Halifax in Nova Scotia.
We also offer mobile makeup classes in the following cities in Ontario: Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, North York, Vaughan, Etobicoke, London, Scarborough, Pickering, Barrie, Kenora, Thunderbay ON.
• Taught by highly-experienced instructors, our makeup bootcamps aim to mould a novice student into a professional makeup artist.
• We offer financing to qualified students, and pass along job opportunities to our graduates who are offered work experience (and occasionally paid employment) in our cosmetics retail stores.
• "After researching various makeup programs, I decided to attend Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art in Winnipeg MB. It was a wise choice that assisted me in gaining my dream career right after graduating the program. My portfolio assisted me in standing out from my competition.." Sandra