Become a Montessori teacher in Northern California: Early childhood education courses in East Bay area, Montessori teacher training in San Jose area. Part-time Montessori credential program in Dublin CA, preschool/ kindergarten teacher certification close to Oakland, Hayward, Livermore, Pleasanton..
Fountainhead Montessori Adult Education: Situated in Dublin CA just east of San Francisco, Fountainhead Montessori Adult Education provides an accessible, affordable training course to those interested in pursuing an American Montessori Society (AMS) Early Childhood Credential.
We offer evening courses in Montessori philosophy and curriculum in a classroom setting as well as supervised field experience for student teachers in an approved practicum site.
Alta Massage College of Southern California in Redondo Beach, in the South Bay region of greater Los Angeles, is a massage school offering state certified massage and other body work classes. Our Classes are ongoing and you can enroll anytime and start right away. We offer 100 to 1624 total hours of instruction, all CA State Certified and Licensed. You will be taught by highly trained and certified instructors (including two Chiropractors).
In as little as 7 months you could be working in the massage therapy industry making an excellent income and doing something you can be proud of. Massage therapy is one of the fastest growing health care fields in the country.
There has never been a better time to become a licensed massage therapist. Our massage school, convenient to students from all over Los Angeles, may be just what you're looking for.
- Massage Therapist
- Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
- Internship at Alta Massage College
- Massage Therapy Program
- Shiatsu Massage Therapist
- Energy Work Massage Therapist
- Deep Tissue Massage Therapist
- Physical Therapy Aid
- Homeopathic Practitioner
- Holistic Health Practitioner
- Advanced Holistic Practitioner
The National College of Technical Instruction (NCTI) is dedicated to the delivery of high-quality education in the field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS). We offer training in several locations throughout California, including Riverside, San Francisco,North Hollywood, San Diego, Santa Barbara and Roseville, as well as nationwide. Courses include CPR, Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Medical Life Support, and many more.
Our staff and faculty partner with students to achieve academic success. Programs are designed to prepare students to function as qualified entry-level healthcare professionals, providing the cognitive, psychomotor and affective skills necessary to successfully qualify for standardized certification and licensing examinations for EMS personnel throughout the United States.
NCTI is nationally accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), and has grown into the largest paramedic training institution in the United States.
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Courses:
- EMT (Basic, Intermediate, Paramedic)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (CPR) Provider
- Advanced Medical Life Support Provider
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Provider
- 12-lead EKG
- Critical Care Transport-Paramedic
- Prehospital Trauma Life Support
- National Registry Skills Testing
- National Registry Paramedic Preparation
Whittier College, located in Whittier (12 miles southeast of Los Angeles), California, is a private liberal-arts college offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Whittier is a college of academic rigor, where ideas are constantly being dissected, connected, and explored.
Whittier College offers students a choice of 30 majors in 23 disciplines, or the option of a self-designed major through the Whittier Scholars Program—all of which lead to a bachelor of arts degree. The College also offers a master's degree in education, with or without a teaching credential; additionally, the affiliated Whittier Law School, located in Costa Mesa, offers programs leading to either a juris doctorate or a master's in law (LL.M.) degree.
Our long academic tradition—grounded in the Quaker quest for knowledge and personal growth—aims to foster in students an appreciation for the complexities of the modern world and workplace while never losing sight of the importance of social responsibility.
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Master of Arts in Education (MA)
- Master in Law (LLM)
Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- Education & Child Development
- 3-2 Engineering Program
- English Language & Literature
- Environmental Sciences
- Film Studies
- Health Sciences
- 3-3 Law Program Mathematics-Business
- Modern Languages
- Scientific Computing
& many more ...
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi
Buonora Centers is a nanny training school located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California. We offer a 12 week extensive nanny training program for prospective nannies which includes hands-on practicum experience. We also offer short term evening and weekend classes for current nannies.
Examples of course topics include, but are of course not limited to, Child, Growth & Development, Child in the Family, Special Needs Strategies, Child Health & Safety, Etiquette & Professionalism, First Aid/CPR Certification, Child Nutrition, Healthy Meals & Recipes, Age Appropriate enrichment activities, etc. Our goal is to ensure that each family in need of a nanny is placed with the best and most equipped nanny available. We work with some of the top nanny agencies in the nation, and offer lifetime nanny support to all of our graduates.
We are proud members of the International Nanny Association.
South Bay Massage College is an accredited massage therapist training school located in Manhattan Beach, Los Angeles County in Southern California. Our initial massage therapy certification program is 125 hours of education plus 50 hours of spa internship, totaling 175 hours. Subjects covered include Swedish massage, anatomy, nutrition, reflexology, hygiene and hands-on lab practice.
You can become qualified to take the national massage certification exam after completing the required 500 hours of massage education. We also have a wide range of advanced massage courses available including sports massage, deep tissue massage, shiatsu and many others.
Our Internship Spa allows our students to gain hands-on experience performing massages on the public. Our spa is open 7 days a week and there are many shifts available in the morning, mid-day, evening and weekend hours so it’s very flexible around your busy schedule.
Our main campus is located 5 blocks from the beach. Our spa is just 2 blocks from the beach so you can walk down to beach or pier during your breaks. Ample free parking is available.