How to become a Montessori teacher in California: Montessori teacher training in San Francisco Bay Area, part-time Montessori credential program in East Bay. Early childhood education courses in Dublin CA, preschool/ kindergarten teacher certification close to Oakland, San Jose, Hayward, Livermore, Pleasanton..
Fountainhead Montessori Adult Education, East Bay: Situated in Dublin CA just east of San Francisco, Fountainhead Montessori Adult Education provides a specialized Montessori teacher program to adults interested in pursuing an American Montessori Society (AMS) Early Childhood Credential. We offer evening courses in Montessori philosophy and curriculum in a classroom setting as well as supervised field experience for student teachers in an approved practicum site.
The Fountainhead Montessori Adult Education (FMAE) program was conceived by Sarah Zimmerman, who after over 20 years of experience with Montessori saw the need for an accessible, affordable training course.
Sarah, the founder of the nonprofit Fountainhead Montessori Schools in northern California, wants to be able to reach out to those who are interested in Montessori training and/or a credential but who have neither the time nor finances required to partake in a full-time course.
Our Mission: The mission of Fountainhead Montessori Adult Education is to provide an accessible, affordable training course to those interested in pursuing an American Montessori Society (AMS) Early Childhood Credential, as well as those seeking a greater understanding of the Montessori philosophy.
College credits are granted in cooperation with California State University, East Bay Extension.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable course
- Allows you to earn undergraduate college units
- MACTE accredited
- AMS accredited
- Evening programs
- Short, quarterly schedules
- Highly qualified professors
- One-year program in a classroom setting
- Possible intern placement
College Accredited American Montessori Credential Course:
Classes / Modules include: - Montessori Philosophy
- Practical Life
- Art and Earth Sciences
- Arithmetic: Methods and Materials
- Physical and Biological Sciences
- Practicum: Internship Component
- Practicum: Seminar Component
- Music and Movement Workshop
Situated in Normal Heights, a neighborhood in the mid-city region of San Diego CA, San Diego Beauty College educates and trains students for in-demand careers in the beauty industry. We offer dedicated programs for numerous specialized careers in the industry. Courses include Cosmetology, Esthetics, Manicurist, Barbering, and Massage Therapy.
Our goals are to help you discover your ability to transform your life and others by your training. The degree of your success will depend on the effort you are willing to apply during the entire course of your training.
Our programs and innovative curriculum are designed to engage students and develop their skills and knowledge, setting them apart and excelling their expertise to a higher level as professionals in the industry.
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in North Hollywood in the east San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles, Southern CA, Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi
Claremont McKenna College, located in Claremont (35 miles east of Downtown Los Angeles), California, is a private, coeducational, liberal arts college offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Claremont McKenna College is accredited by the Western Association of Colleges.
While many other colleges champion either a traditional liberal arts education with emphasis on intellectual breadth, or training that stresses acquisition of technical skills, Claremont McKenna College offers a clear alternative. Instead of dividing the liberal arts and the working world into separate realms, education at Claremont McKenna is rooted in the interplay between the world of ideas and the world of events.
By combining the intellectual breadth of the liberal arts with the more pragmatic concerns of public affairs, CMC helps students to gain the vision, skills, and values necessary for leadership in all sectors of society.
Humphreys College, located in Stockton, Northern California (south of Sacramento and north of Modesto), is a liberal arts college and law school offering certificate, undergraduate & graduate degree programs in law, business, human services, and liberal arts. Humphreys College programs are accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges; the law degree granted by the Humphreys College Laurence Drivon School of Law is accredited by the Committee of Bar Examiners of the State Bar of California.
Located in Santa Monica, Western Los Angeles County CA, The Michelle Danner Los Angeles Acting School offers a wide array of acting classes and workshops that are geared for actors of all ages and levels. Actors are encouraged to raise the bar and work to their full potential. Our mission is to provide a creative home to a community of passionate actors.
Our actors are able to master the fundamentals and develop their craft by working on diverse material, honing their skills both on-camera and on-stage. We welcome all eager and enthusiastic students and offer a professional education for actors in all stages of their careers.
Theatre, dance, music, film, and visual arts come together in one place. Students and seasoned professionals perform side-by-side. lines. We provide a physical environment that nurtures the collaboration between writers, directors, actors, musicians, dancers, and visual artists. Because our focus is on the creative process, our classes and productions actively mix together people of all ages and levels of experience to create an environment of learning.
Acting Classes For Adults:
- 3, 6 & 12 month Well Rounded Actor Training Intensive
- The Actor's Golden Box (Advanced Intensive Technique Analysis)
- Scene Study Beginning / Intermediate / Advanced
- Improv Workout
- Audition for Film & Television: On-Camera Cold Reading
- Casting Director Workshop
- Voice Intensives (Levels 1 & 2)
Acting Classes For Kids / Teens:
- On Camera Audition class (Ages 7-14 years)
- Acting and Improvisation course (Ages 7-14 years)
- Edgemar Acting Summer Camp
- Children's Acting classes...
National College of Technical Instruction, Bay Area
Courses / Programs
The National College of Technical Instruction (NCTI) is dedicated to the delivery of high-quality education in the field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in several locations in California as well as throughout the United States. The NCTI Hercules Campus is located in the Valley Bible Church in Hercules, Contra Costa County in the San Francisco Bay Area. The Hercules Campus offers a Paramedic Program. The Campus has a large classrom and many breakout rooms for students to practice their labs.
During the 20 plus years we have been operating, we have developed a reputation for providing the highest quality, specialty education in the industry. We also offer a variety of continuing education (C.E.) courses to paramedics, EMT's, nurses, physicians, and other health care professionals.
NCTI is nationally accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), and has grown into the largest paramedic training institution in the United States.