Find a cosmetology school in California: Massage school in Fresno, manicurist training for beginners & beauty industry professionals. Esthetician programs including skincare & make-up classes in Fresno County, San Joaquin Valley CA.
Federico Career Colleges: With campuses in Fresno, and Bakersfield, California, Federico Career College is a family-owned and operated beauty school with over 65 years of experience in training future salon and spa professionals. Students can begin training for a new career with comprehensive courses in Cosmetology, Manicuring, Barbering, Massage Therapy, or Esthetics.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in California, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Empire College, located in Santa Rosa, California, is just one hour north of the San Francisco Bay Area in the heart of the wine-growing region of Sonoma County. At Empire College, we believe education is one of the most important assets that you will acquire during your lifetime. We believe we can help you gain this asset and prepare you for a new career in a marketable career field. We also believe that the success of our graduates is our legacy. We feature a total of 25 career training programs, including five Specialized Associate Degree programs in Accounting, Administrative Specialist, Information Technology, Medical Assistant and Legal Assistant, as well as a top-ranked Juris Doctor law program. The School of Business is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). In addition, the college is both a Microsoft IT Academy and a Security Certified Program Training Partner.
Humphreys College, located in Stockton, Northern California (south of Sacramento and north of Modesto), is a liberal arts college and law school offering certificate, undergraduate & graduate degree programs in law, business, human services, and liberal arts. Humphreys College programs are accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges; the law degree granted by the Humphreys College Laurence Drivon School of Law is accredited by the Committee of Bar Examiners of the State Bar of California.
Located just 10 miles north of Sacramento, in Rocklin CA, the National Sunless Tanning Professional Association (NSTPA) are offering a certification program in association with Sjolie Sunless that is designed to provide you with the knowledge you need to start your own spray tanning business. Our one-on-one classes will cover all of the essentials needed in providing Sunless Tanning at your salon, spa, and / or mobile business. The course includes hands-on tanning experience with live models, and our Spray Tanning Certification is valid in all 50 States.
We serve students throughout the Placer County / Sacramento area. Our state-of-the-art facility in Rocklin has over 3000 square feet of training space, and access to the latest sunless tanning equipment. Our classes are conducted one-on-one, and tailored to your specific business needs.
Nationally-Recognized Sunless Tanning Certification Program
- Valid in all 50 states
- Hands-on experience with live models
- 1-on-1 private classes
- Tailored to suit your needs
- Learn how to start your own spray-tanning business
- State-of-the-art facility
- Latest spray-tanning equipment
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi
Established by Celebrity Makeup Artist Kimberley Bosso in 2008, Kimberley Bosso Makeup School Los Angeles is a one-of-kind makeup school and one of the most sought after makeup training facilities in the world.
Conveniently situated in Beverly Hills, close to the famous Rodeo Drive, we provide high-quality, affordable makeup training courses to aspiring make up artists, novices and professionals alike. We also provide private make-up classes.
We offer 6-day and 4-day intensive makeup artist certificate courses and a 1-day intensive makeup artist training course. Participants learn some serious makeup skills and be ready to work in an exciting new profession.
With her flair for achieving a flawless face, lush lashes and the perfect brow, industry-established make up artist Kimberley Bosso works in the fields of commercial, editorial, celebrity, film, runway, Hollywood red carpet events, high profile weddings and music videos.
Kimberley has a knack in creating a luminous glow to the skin that's seen on the red-carpets of Hollywood’s elite. Her work has been featured in magazines including Rolling Stone, French Elle, Australian Vogue, Pop Star and more.