Brentwood Open Learning College: Based in Leicester, Brentwood Open Learning College provides a wide range of online / distance learning career training courses in popular topics. We offer easy, affordable and convenient access to world-class education. Our open college courses are ideal for those looking to kick-start or advance their careers. Distance learning allows its participants to study at their own convenience, without requiring them to attend any timetabled classes.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Online / Distance Learning Certificate & Diploma Courses:
• Health and Safety
• Risk Management
• Project Management
• Wedding Planning
• Travel and Tourism
• Beauty Therapy
• Fashion Design
• Event Management
• Public Relations
• Human Resource Management
• Supply Chain and Logistics
• Forensic Accounting
• Hotel Management
• Construction Management
• Accounting and Finance
• Interior Design
• Customer Services
• Environmental Management
• Language & Teaching
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in UK & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study business online in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, across Europe & around the world with EU Business School to earn an internationally-accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools in Switzerland (Geneva and Montreux), Germany (Munich), and Spain (Barcelona) recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students and faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, and more.
• EU Business School has been ranked #1 for the Online MBA, and as part of the QS 2018 rankings, EU was placed 9th in the world for diversity.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree course.
• Online EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• Online MBA Degree Programs where specializations include:
- Blockchain Management
- Communication & Public Relations
- Digital Business
- Global Banking & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
• Online Masters Programs include:
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
Welcome to the easiest way to become a Legal Secretary! From the comfort and safety of your own computer, simply log onto our online training classes from anywhere and you could end up working within a prestigious and well paid office of a UK Law Firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some countries of the Commonwealth.
The Legal Secretary courses are taught by Wendy Souter, the creator and founder of the Legal Secretary course in London. These online courses focus on Conveyancing, Litigation and Paralegal Studies for those who wish to work in a UK law firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some Commonwealth countries.
Our online courses are tailor-made to give all the benefits, without stress or you having to give up valuable nights or weekends attending outside classrooms. To be eligible to study a Legal Secretary Course, you must have previous secretarial/office skills, minimum typing speed of 50wpm and MS word proficient.
Student Testimonial: "Since obtaining my diploma with OTC, this, with my work experience, has enabled me to become a Fellow of the Institute of Paralegals. I would thoroughly recommend the OTC training programme. The lectures are easy to understand, well presented and convenient.
Anyone wishing to take the leap from Secretary to Fee Earner, this is definitely the route to take. I cannot thank all those involved with OTC enough for their help and enthusiasm." - Joan
College of Contract Management is a leading online and distance-learning college based in Hampshire in the south of England. We provide higher education online Diploma programs in Quantity Surveying, Cost Engineering, and Contract Management to students from the UK and international students.
Our courses are designed for the purpose of teaching competent knowledge, standard academic skills, and excellent work ethics.
We offer recognized qualifications and a set of skills that can open the door to future career opportunities and progression.
Arden University - BA (Hons) Human Resource Management & Psychology
Courses / Programs
Study Online & Earn Your UK Degree from Anywhere in the World
• Arden University specialises in offering high quality degree programmes for people of all ages, including a BA (Hons) Human Resource Management & Psychology.
• Delivered 100% online, this bachelor's degree course will enable you to develop key skills of huge value to employers in many different HR roles.
• The distance learning delivery mode of the programme allows you to maintain your existing commitments of work and/or family while you pursue your bachelor degree in Human Resource Management & Psychology.
BA (Hons) Human Resource Management & Psychology
Have you got your eye set on a career in Human Resource Management? Are you interested in the influence of Psychology on business? If you want to learn how to get the best out of people, then consider taking this BA (Hons) Human Resource Management & Psychology degree course.
This popular Distance Learning Degree puts an understanding of people at the heart of how a business can achieve success. With most of us spending the majority of our lives working in various organisations, people with this combination of skills and knowledge are of huge value in the workplace.
You'll learn about the English Legal System and Contract Law as well different types of Psychology, including social and developmental. All taught online with our flexible study options and at a time and place to suit you.
Bachelor of Arts, Human Resource Management & Psychology:
Skills for Interdisciplinary Study
English Legal System
Understanding the Business Environment
Introduction to Social and Developmental Psychology
Introduction to Biological and Cognitive Psychology
Research and Ethics in Action
Personality and Intelligence
Planning Human Resources
Managing Across Cultures
Managing Change in Organisations
Strategic Issues in HRM
Research Planning & Project
London School Of Business and Finance - Professional Qualifications
Courses / Programs
London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) offer intensive online and on-campus programmes leading to ACCA and AAT professional qualifications.
These programmes are designed to help you distinguish yourself from other accounting and finance professionals – by providing not only a professional qualification, but also the practical skills that employers search for. You will be able to take advantage of a wide range of high quality study support and resources, all geared to rapidly accelerate your professional career.
At LSBF, you will benefit from:
- Award winning tutors
- One-to-one coaching*
- Live online sessions
- Online and on-campus study modes
- Pass 1st time guarantee*
Woodgrove Tutorials are an award winning college and a training provider of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) courses through distance learning / home study.
ICB's primary objectives are to promote bookkeepers and enable them to gain recognition as an integral element of the financial system. The ICB controls this through qualifications and grades of membership which recognise the achievements of its members in academia, experience and individual competence.
There are many ICB courses which range from beginners through to expert levels. A trainee will normally start at the beginner's level and take incrementally more challenging tests throughout their career, although it is not uncommon for students to start at a more intermediate level if they already have relevant experience.
The ICB qualifications attained as a result are enormously beneficial in gaining employment as a bookkeeper. Although the ICB provide the examination body, they don’t teach the courses themselves. With Woodgrove Tutorials, students receive a ‘hard copy’ Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online.
- ICB Level II Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping
- ICB Level III Diploma in Manual Bookkeeping
Students receive a ‘hard copy’ of the Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online. The end exam for the ICB Level 1 is taken online at your home. External exams for levels II & III can be taken in most countries around the world.