USA MBA schools & business colleges online: MBA in Colorado, distance education master of business administration degree for working professionals, business executives. Graduate business program by home study in Denver, Colorado Springs, CA, NY, TX, FL, NV, AZ, NM, IL, PA, NJ, MA, WA, GA, NC..
William Loveland College: William Loveland College offers a world-class, peer-reviewed, online MBA program that delivers up-to-date curriculum to business practitioners aligned with today’s competitive global business environment.
Email:Contact us below
Based in Colorado, our MBA is an online program that offers our students the opportunity to complete the degree program from any location. We also offer certificate programs in logistics management through our vocational division - the Institute of Logistical Management (ILM).
Online Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program: Courses / modules include:
- Applied Information Technology Security Concepts
- Applied Strategic Management Theories & Practices
- Business Research Methods
- Graduate Thesis
- International Business Law
- International Economic Theories & Practices
- Logistical Solutions with ERP Technology
- Organizational Behaviors and Ethical Practices
- Project Management Techniques & Practices
- Supply Chain & Logistical Management
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
• Established in 1986 and registered with the Ministry of Education (Singapore) since 1987, JE Educational College conducts Business, Accountancy, IT and Language courses with the objective of providing high quality education and service to our partners and valued customers.
• JE is an internationally-accredited career training school offering LCCI (London Chamber of Commerce and Industry) and ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) Certificate and Diploma courses to both students from Singapore and international students.
• In addition, we provide a range of Logistics courses and English language programs.
• JE was awarded the CaseTrust for Education Accreditation in 2005, and as EduTrust Certified school, we can apply the Student Pass for international students who wish to study at our school.
• Our lecturers are registered with the Council for Private Education, Singapore, and all possess professional graduate qualifications, and have been selected for their rich teaching experience, and their high level of professional commitment and caring.
Why JE Educational College is a great school to study at:
• Compliance with regulations
• EduTrust – A quality assurance mark
• Quality trademark and polices
• Protected fees, with flexible fees payment
• Academic support
• Academic and Examination Boards
• Achievements of students
• Safe and healthy environment/ premises
• Facilities and infrastructure
• Convenient location
• Preparatory course for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Examination
Business Management / Accounting Courses: • Hospitality Management
• Certificate / Diploma / Adv. Diploma / Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
• Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
• Diploma in Accounting
The W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University, Tempe in the Phoenix Metro area is one of the largest business schools in the United States with 190 faculty, 1,500 graduate students and more than 5,600 undergraduates. The school is internationally recognized for its leadership in business education and is highly regarded for its renowned faculty and their research productivity.
The W. P. Carey MBA Program offers four options for individuals seeking to earn an MBA on a full-time or part-time schedule. Besides the full-time course of study, students can select an option that offers flexible course meeting dates, times and locations through evening, executive or online formats. Each program offers a core business curriculum supplemented with additional coursework in elective areas.
The nationally ranked W. P. Carey School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
iD Tech Camps provide computer science and tech-related summer courses on campus at Colorado State University (in Fort Collins), and the University of Denver (in Denver County). Colorado course options include week-long day camps for ages 7-17 (iD Tech Camps), and 2-week, pre-college programs for ages 13-18 (iD Academies).
Choose from a wide variety of exciting course topics - Game Design, Web Design, Coding, Programming Modding, and Robotics among others. Students get the opportunity to build STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) skills in our state of the art tech labs.
Courses are designed so that you can register for one or multiple weeks (further camps). Many students choose to sign up for multi-week packages to build on their skills and learn new subjects. Students often stretch their skills for 3, 4, and even 5 consecutive weeks.
“Simply amazing counselors who deserve the highest recommendation! My son’s expression of enthusiasm is most welcome as he’s not the easily impressed. He loved it! Thanks for a creative, positive weekend.” - Barbara R., Parent, University of Denver
EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in Qatar, Middle East & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study business online in Qatar, Doha, throughout the Middle East & around the world with EU Business School to earn an internationally-accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools in Switzerland (Geneva and Montreux), Germany (Munich), and Spain (Barcelona) recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students and faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, and more.
• EU Business School has been ranked #1 for the Online MBA, and as part of the QS 2018 rankings, EU was placed 9th in the world for diversity.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree course.
• Online EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• Online MBA Degree Programs where specializations include:
- Blockchain Management
- Communication & Public Relations
- Digital Business
- Global Banking & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
• Online Masters Programs include:
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
Colorado State University–Pueblo (CSU-Pueblo), located in Pueblo, Colorado is a regional, comprehensive public institution of higher learning offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs. CSU-Pueblo educates its students in five areas of professional focus: Business and Technology, Education, Health and Science, Public Service and Quality of Life.
The state’s geography and attractions create an exciting environment for this vibrant college campus. With a population of nearly 5,000 students – and growing, CSU-Pueblo students thrive in small classes taught by world-class educators. Outside the classroom we foster an exciting, adventurous and social environment rich in culture, athletics, and all the beauty the Pikes Peak region has to offer. And with over 300 days of sunshine a year, people here have a healthy love for the outdoors.
Colorado State University-Pueblo is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.