USA MBA schools & business colleges online: MBA in Colorado, distance education master of business administration degree for working professionals, business executives. Graduate business program by home study in Denver, Colorado Springs, CA, NY, TX, FL, NV, AZ, NM, IL, PA, NJ, MA, WA, GA, NC..
William Loveland College: William Loveland College offers a world-class, peer-reviewed, online MBA program that delivers up-to-date curriculum to business practitioners aligned with today’s competitive global business environment.
Email:Contact us below
Based in Colorado, our MBA is an online program that offers our students the opportunity to complete the degree program from any location. We also offer certificate programs in logistics management through our vocational division - the Institute of Logistical Management (ILM).
Online Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program: Courses / modules include:
- Applied Information Technology Security Concepts
- Applied Strategic Management Theories & Practices
- Business Research Methods
- Graduate Thesis
- International Business Law
- International Economic Theories & Practices
- Logistical Solutions with ERP Technology
- Organizational Behaviors and Ethical Practices
- Project Management Techniques & Practices
- Supply Chain & Logistical Management
Colorado State University–Pueblo (CSU-Pueblo), located in Pueblo, Colorado is a regional, comprehensive public institution of higher learning offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs. CSU-Pueblo educates its students in five areas of professional focus: Business and Technology, Education, Health and Science, Public Service and Quality of Life.
The state’s geography and attractions create an exciting environment for this vibrant college campus. With a population of nearly 5,000 students – and growing, CSU-Pueblo students thrive in small classes taught by world-class educators. Outside the classroom we foster an exciting, adventurous and social environment rich in culture, athletics, and all the beauty the Pikes Peak region has to offer. And with over 300 days of sunshine a year, people here have a healthy love for the outdoors.
Colorado State University-Pueblo is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
• Keep up-to-date with all of the latest trends and techniques in the core areas of management and finance through a management development short course at London School of Business and Finance in the heart of London, UK.
• LSBF’s division, Executive Education, is an independent education provider within the London School of Business and Finance that concentrates on courses for executives and managers based in or with access to London.
• LSBF EE is British Accreditation Council (BAC) accredited, and all EE division programmes are CPD accredited.
• The Management Development Programme (MDP) is a fast-paced and intensive, two-week short course dedicated to the latest techniques and trends in the core areas of management and finance.
• It has been developed taking into consideration the new challenges of the corporate world, alongside the continuous evolution of the media and the rapidly increasing pace of business.
• Classes take place at one of our London campuses - in Holborn in the borough of Camden, and in Sceptre Court in the City of London area (a two minute walk from Tower Hill tube station).
• This two-week programme will keep current managers up to date with all the recent trends, helping them to stay ahead of the curve and progress in their roles.
• Established in 2005, Accademia del Lusso is a leading fashion school in the heart of Milan - the fashion capital of Italy.
• We specialize in providing professional training at undergraduate and postgraduate level in the fields of fashion management, luxury brand management, retail management, fashion design, fashion styling and more.
• We welcome students from around the world, and many of our programs are taught entirely in English.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to connect the needs of the job market with the aspirations of those who want to start a new career in the exciting fashion industry.
• We are a modern institution, with our main focus on young high school graduates and university graduates who wish to make a profession out of their passion for fashion.
• In addition, our fashion business programs are ideal for professionals already working within the fashion industry, who wish to enrich their CV and enhance their career prospects through specialized training in specific fields.
Student Testimonial: “My experience at Accademia del Lusso was positive and satisfying. The teachers are knowledgeable, professional and very willing to help." - Francesca
Located in the heart of the beautiful city of Luzern in north-central Switzerland, Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS) is an accredited hospitality management school. We provide high-quality diploma and degree courses in the fields of culinary management and hospitality management to Swiss students and international students. The language of instruction for all of our programs is English.
Through hands-on training and classroom learning, BHMS Culinary Management programs develop students' contemporary skills in food preparation and presentation, a la carte cuisine, pastry and desserts and kitchen management. You will acquire all the fundamental skills necessary to work in the world's fine dining establishments in one of the fastest growing industries. Our programs include paid industry internships so you gain practical work experience.
Luzern (Lucerne) is conveniently located less than a 1 hour drive from Zurich and approximately 2.5 hours drive from Geneva. Luzern is situated on the most important route between north and south, and connected with the Swiss train network in six directions.
Culinary Management Programs
- Diploma in Culinary Management (6-12 months)
- Advanced Diploma in Culinary Management (6-12 months)
- Associate Degree in Culinary Entrepreneurship (12 months)
Hospitality Management Programs
- Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 yr)
- Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management (2 yrs)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Hotel & Hospitality Management (3 yrs)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 yr)
- MBA in Global Management & Hospitality Management (2 yrs)
The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides accredited graduate degrees in international business and international relations, including a one-year International MBA degree.
Taught entirely in English, this program aims to provide you with in-depth coverage of the core MBA subjects, while also extending your expertise to Global Management and International Development.
The MBA is accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University, a private university based in Pennsylvania.
The International MBA program welcomes students from the U.S. and around the world into AGS’s international learning environment, characterized by personal attention, small classes and interactive teaching methods.
The French setting of the school, the American system of education, and the diverse faculty and student body all combine to enhance the international experience of students.
Paris is an ideal setting for the study of an International MBA as it is host to so many national and multinational corporations; international organizations, NGOs and embassies giving you networking, internship and job opportunities.
AGS provides support for you to find an internship in a Paris-based organization, allowing you to gain relevant professional experience, explore career paths, and make professional contacts.
AGS qualifies for US Federal Aid and offers financial aid. We also offer scholarships.
- Accounting Principles
- Project management
- Global Issues of Social Responsibility and Ethics
- Multinational Marketing
- Managing in the Global Workforce
- Stakeholder Value Management
- Leadership for Effective Organizations
- Managerial Economics
- Operations and Technology
- International Development Field Study
- International Finance
- Global Strategic Management (Capstone Course)
- International Relations Electives