William Loveland College:
Based in Colorado, William Loveland College is an online school that provides a 45-credit hour Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, designed to teach graduates the skills to succeed as well-rounded business professionals.
Online Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program:
Students take foundational courses on business research and strategy, core business courses centered on traditional operating models, and supply chain focused courses.
The program culminates in a research thesis that allows the student to do a deep exploration of a topic of interest that is academically relevant to the field.
The MBA program prepares students to fill business leadership roles as managers in large corporate environments.
The program provides entrepreneurs the necessary business acumen for successful and innovative business operations including building and leveraging supply chains for competitive advantages.
The benefits of furthering education with not only the MBA program, but the emphasis on logistics, takes the program to a whole new level. Courses include:
Foundation Courses (2 Courses, 8 Semester Credit Hours Total)
- Business Research Methods, 4 Semester Credit Hours
- Applied Strategic Management Theories & Practices, 4 Semester Credit Hours
Core Business Courses (5 Courses, 15 Semester Credit Hours Total)
- Applied Information Technology Security Concepts, 3 Semester Credit Hours
- International Economic Theories & Practices, 3 Semester Credit Hours
- Organizational Behaviors and Ethical Practices, 3 Semester Credit Hours
- Organizational Management Finance & Accounting Concepts, 3 Semester Credit Hours
- Strategies and Concepts for the Marketing Mix & Management, 3 Semester Credit Hours
Core Operations Courses (2 Courses, 8 Semester Credit Hours)
- Supply Chain & Logistical Management, 4 Semester Credit Hours
- Quantitative Methods, Data Analysis, and Decision Modeling, 4 Semester Credit Hours
Operations Elective (Select 2, 8 Semester Credit Hours Total)
- International Business Law, 4 Semester Credit Hours -
- Logistical Solutions with ERP Technology, 4 Semester Credit Hours
- Project Management Techniques & Practices, 4 Semester Credit Hours
Capstone Course (1 Course, 6 Semester Credit Hours)
- Graduate Thesis - Supply Chain or Logistics Industry Research Thesis, 6 Semester Credit Hours
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 441 E 4th Street #101, Loveland, Colorado 80537, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.