UMS Healthcare College, Toronto: UMS Healthcare College is a Private Career College (PCC) associated with the National Association of Career Colleges (NACC). Located in Glen Park in the North York district of Toronto, just 10 minutes from Downtown, UMS provides a dedicated Personal Support Worker (PSW) program.
Email:Contact us below
Personal Support Worker (PSW) Program Duration: 6 months / 355 Clinical Hours. Modules / Learning Outcomes include: - Assessing Client Needs
- Assisting With Personal Hygiene
- Interpersonal Skills
- Safety Hazards
- First Aid
- Basic Knowledge Of Medical Conditions
- Manage Ongoing Conditions
- Assisting Family
- WHMIS & Fire Safety
- Crisis Prevention Intervention
Graduates who receive our PSW Diploma are trained to work in hospitals, retirement homes, nursing homes, doctor’s offices and home health care agencies.
CompuCampus College in London, Ontario, offers the IT training necessary for careers in Business, Technology, Design and Health Care. We offer three diploma programs; Manufacturing Engineering Design, Computer Networking & Security and Office Administration. Health Care programs will soon be available as well at our London campus. CompuCampus College provides small class sizes, weekly start up dates, hands-on training, flexible scheduling, and job assistance. Each student is provided with the support and attention he or she needs to succeed.
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
For over 20 years, Stenberg College in Surrey in the Greater Vancouver area BC, has been dedicated to education that uses the most current industry techniques and methods so graduates enter the job market with relevant sought-after skills. We offer nursing, health care & human services certificate and diploma programs. In direct consultation with the professional community, Stenberg College develops programs that are targeted at meeting industry demands for certain skill sets, thereby giving our graduates the highest possible opportunity for employment and success.
Stenberg College is both registered and accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of British Columbia. PCTIA is the government regulatory agency for private schools in the province of BC. Our programs are also recognized by Provincial and Federal governing bodies and professional associations such as the Canadian Medical Association, as applicable.
Established in 1998, CIMT (Canadian Institute of Management and Technology) College is a registered Private Career College in Brampton and Mississauga, Ontario. We provide undergraduate and postgraduate diploma courses in the fields of Management and Technology. In addition, we offer a range of short career training programs in business, computing, accounting and languages. We welcome international students.
Brampton and Mississauga are cities in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and enjoy close proximity to the international airport. Both cities provide an ideal environment for small business and large corporations, as well as being close to the multinational corporations in Toronto offering tremendous employment opportunities. Both Brampton and Mississauga offer easy access to the CIMT campuses by bus, rail as well as air for international students.
With nine out of ten graduates hired within six months of graduation, Toronto’s George Brown College has established a reputation for equipping students with the skills, industry experience and credentials to pursue the careers of their choice.
From our two main campuses located across the downtown core, George Brown offers nearly 160 programs across a wide variety of professions to a student body of 60,000 (including those enrolled in full-time, part-time and continuing education programs).
Students can earn diplomas, post-graduate certificates, industry accreditation, apprenticeships and four-year bachelor degrees.
Diplomas, Post-graduate Certificates, Apprenticeships and Degree Programs.
Course categories include;
- ESL Programs
- Advanced Engineering & Building Technologies
- Business and Finance
- Chef School
- Early Childhood Development
- General Arts and Science
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Performing Arts, and more..
Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Toronto ON and serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), GLOW Academy provides quality training in Makeup Artistry, Hair Styling, and all areas of Aesthetics. We also have campuses in northern Mississauga and Kitchener ON.
We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules. Specialized cosmetology & beauty courses include Fashion Make-up, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, Nail Technician courses & more.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
There are endless opportunities when you become a GLOW Grad. From employment opportunities working for cosmetic companies in a multitude of scenarios, to becoming a self employed freelance makeup artist or even becoming a business owner.
All our programs have been pre-screened with the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities as single skilled non-vocational certificate programs in compliance with the Private Career College Act, 2005.
Testimonial: "The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals. I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."