Summer camps in Baton Rouge LA for kids & teens: Day & overnight Christian summer camps in Louisiana for elementary, middle & high school students. Residential summer programs for boys & girls with outdoor activities, sports, summer bible studies in East Baton Rouge Parish.
Camp Istrouma, Greenwell Springs LA: Situated in beautiful Greenwell Springs, just 20 minutes north-east of Baton Rouge LA, Camp Istrouma provides Christian Summer Camps for elementary, middle & high school students (Grades 1-12). Day camp and residential camp options are available. Registration for summer camp is open to all children and youth without regard to race, color, or religion.
Email:Contact us below
Whether you're looking for an incredible Summer Camp, an out-of-the-ordinary adventure activities experience, or a serene place to hold a retreat, Camp Istrouma retreat center in Greenwell Springs, Louisiana is the place for you.
1-week Christian Summer Camps for Boys & Girls: - For Students in Grades 1-12
Residential Camp options: - Discovering God (Grades 3-6)
- Pathfinders (Grades 6-9)
- Journey with Jesus (Grades 2-5)
- Senior SonRise (Grades 9-12)
Camp Huawni is a co-educational residential summer camp for boys aged 7 to 15 years and girls aged 7 to 16 years, located in Shelby County in East Texas, between the small towns of Timpson and Center. Started in 1965 and still family-owned / operated today, Camp Huawni offers an overnight summer camp for kids and teens in Texas, with outdoor activities included, as well as sports, adventure and fun.
Camp Huawni has been a safe haven for 47 years where children can be themselves and where lifetime friendships begin. Camp Huawni believes in fun, meaningful relationships, being outdoors, personal growth and tradition. Our smaller setting and 3:1 camper to counselor ratio make us unique and allows us to invest purely in relationships that result in true personal growth.
Camp Huawni has a total of four sessions, including 2 two-week sessions and 2 one-week sessions, and limits each session to 130 campers. Many campers enroll in up to 4 sessions, a total of 6 weeks. Camp Huawni is a Christian-based camp but welcomes children from any faith background.
Located in the scenic pine forests of East Texas, we have enabled generations of campers to experience life-changing summers at Camp Huawni.
• Join us in 2019 for our highly-immersive and exciting foreign language summer programs for kids and teens in The Woodlands in the North Houston area.
• Students attend our summer camps from The Woodlands, Spring, Conroe, Tomball, Humble, Porter, , Atascocita, Kingwood, New Caney, Montgomery County, and surrounding Houston area.
• Crossing Borders provides quality English and Spanish language summer camps for kids and high school teens ages 4-16 years old, as well as German & French summer camps for kids and teens 9-16 years old.
• Offered during the months of June, July and August, our summer language immersion camps are designed to give children & teenagers a unique opportunity to spend their summer break having fun learning or improving in a second or third language.
• In our Spanish summer camps, children are grouped according to age, level, and language proficiency.
• They learn in full Spanish immersion from one of our native Spanish speakers. They take part in arts & crafts, play games, and learn Spanish in a fun, interactive setting.
• Our programs have very specific goals while creating dynamic, energetic classes with emphasis on the target language by using our immersion strategies.
Student Review: "I'm finishing my time here, but I don't want to go without first say thanks to you and your team Crossing Borders...Each class that I have attended was excellent. I feel like I have had the best summer months." - Spanish Student
Crossing Borders, Houston - English Camp 2021 for Kids ages 4-6
Courses / Programs
• Would you like your child to improve their English language skills this summer? Maybe you are moving to the Texas or the United States and need your children to be fluent by the time they start school?
• Located in south-central Houston TX (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders is a leading provider of ESL / second language instruction and cultural education for young children.
• We offer 2-10 week summer English camps for students ages 4-6 from the local Houston / Harris County area, and from around the world.
• Children ages 4-6 years of age are immersed in a second language whilst using arts & crafts, music, dance, etc. for a hands-on and fun experience!
• We focus solely on a full English immersion program that helps native and non-native speakers achieve their goals and prepare for the future by mastering a new language.
• Students enrolled enjoy a varied curriculum that ranges from grammar, vocabulary, phonics, linguistics to a more social and fun curriculum that includes dance, songs, role playing, traditional games, and board games.
• Our program is varied and flexible to help international parents who are planning a summer family vacation in Houston, Texas.
• Are you interested a future career in the exciting makeup and beauty industry? Located just 30 minutes north of Downtown Dallas TX, CMC Makeup School is a leading provider of professional make-up artist certification programs.
• In addition to beginner to advanced make-up artist training and portfolio development for adults, we also offer two distinct summer makeup camps for teenage students.
• Students receive top-quality makeup training at our Beauty Camp, and focus on specific makeup fields in our FX, Character and Body Painting Camp.
• CMC provides the training and tools that are essential to become a successful make-up artist with the focus being on Beauty, Glamour & Fashion makeup.
• Classes are taught by experienced, professional instructors, and feature hands-on practice so that techniques are learned properly.
iD Tech Camps provides immersive technology summer camp programs for kids and teens in over 80 prestigious universities throughout the USA, including in Texas cities such as Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, Austin, and San Antonio. These quality summer programs cover a wide range of tech-related subjects including video game design, application development, programming, web design and more. For kids & teens ages 7-17, iD Tech Camps offers weeklong day and overnight camps. In addition, iD Tech Academies offers 2-week long overnight programs for teens ages 13-18.
iD Tech Camps summer programs are designed so that you can register for one or multiple weeks (further camps). Many students choose to sign up for multi-week packages to build on their skills and learn new subjects.
iD Tech Camps offers a variety of cutting-edge summer camp courses for students who are interested in technology and computer science. Kids and teens learn one course topic per week, specializing in video game design, iPhone app development, Flash animation, programming, video editing and more – using the best brand name products from Adobe, Apple, Autodesk, Google, Microsoft, and beyond.
“Everything I have experienced at iD Tech Camps was great. The instructors were helpful, accommodating and overall fun people to be around. Best experience I’ve had this summer…” - Matthew, Student, University of Houston
Camp Ozark is a premiere Christian summer camp in the Ouchita Lake and Mountain area of west-central Arkansas. We provide traditional activity-based summer programs for boys and girls ages 7-17. Camp options include Grade School (ages 7-10), Middle School (ages 11-14), and High School (ages 15-17).
Camp Ozark is fully committed to be an aid to families in the nurturing and development of children and adolescents. Through the combination of our incredible setting, facilities, program offerings, customer service and people, you will never find a better value in a summer camp experience.