Christian summer camps in Baton Rouge LA for kids & teens: Day summer activities & overnight summer camps for elementary, middle & high school students. Residential summer programs for boys & girls with outdoor activities, sports, Bible studies in East Baton Rouge Parish.
Camp Istrouma: Situated in beautiful Greenwell Springs, just 20 minutes north-east of Baton Rouge LA, Camp Istrouma provides Christian Summer Camps for elementary, middle & high school students (Grades 1-12).
The camp features 162 acres of magnificent south Louisiana natural woodlands. Some of the outstanding features of the camp grounds are its miles of beautifully marked nature trails along Sandy Creek with its bluffs and beaches. There is also a seven-acre recreational lake which provides many high adventure water activities year round.
Crossing Borders, Houston - English Camp 2021 for Kids ages 4-6
Courses / Programs
• Would you like your child to improve their English language skills this summer? Maybe you are moving to the Texas or the United States and need your children to be fluent by the time they start school?
• Located in south-central Houston TX (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders is a leading provider of ESL / second language instruction and cultural education for young children.
• We offer 2-10 week summer English camps for students ages 4-6 from the local Houston / Harris County area, and from around the world.
• Children ages 4-6 years of age are immersed in a second language whilst using arts & crafts, music, dance, etc. for a hands-on and fun experience!
• We focus solely on a full English immersion program that helps native and non-native speakers achieve their goals and prepare for the future by mastering a new language.
• Students enrolled enjoy a varied curriculum that ranges from grammar, vocabulary, phonics, linguistics to a more social and fun curriculum that includes dance, songs, role playing, traditional games, and board games.
• Our program is varied and flexible to help international parents who are planning a summer family vacation in Houston, Texas.
Conveniently located in southwest Houston, Milestone Technical Institute is an IT career training school providing 2-week STEM technology summer camps for kids and teens ages 9-17.
This immersive, project-based STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) camp is designed for elementary, middle, and high school students interested in exercising their imagination and building things with their hands.
Founded in 1996, SPI offers college credit high school study abroad programs in Spain, France, Italy, Costa Rica, and China. Based in Austin TX, SPI’s interactive language immersion programs combine inspiring global leadership experiences, volunteer service projects, and exciting travel excursions where language and culture come to life!
SPI participants are high school students in grades 9-12 that come from all over the United States, and even from around the world.
SPI Study Abroad programs are designed to provide full cultural and language immersion for students by placing them in safe and easy-to-manage cities with caring homestay families. Students gain self confidence, independence, and maturity, as well as increased fluency in a foreign language — skills that enrich their lives forever.
• Join us in 2020 for our highly-immersive and exciting foreign language summer programs for kids and teens in The Woodlands in the North Houston area.
• Students attend our summer camps from The Woodlands, Spring, Conroe, Tomball, Humble, Porter, Kingwood, Atascocita, New Caney, Montgomery County, and surrounding Houston area.
• Crossing Borders provides quality English and Spanish language summer camps for kids and high school teens ages 4-16 years old, as well as German & French summer camps for kids and teens 9-16 years old.
• Offered during the months of June, July and August, our summer language immersion camps are designed to give children & teenagers a unique opportunity to spend their summer break having fun learning or improving in a second or third language.
• In our Spanish summer camps, children are grouped according to age, level, and language proficiency.
• They learn in full Spanish immersion from one of our native Spanish speakers. They take part in arts & crafts, play games, and learn Spanish in a fun, interactive setting.
• Our programs have very specific goals while creating dynamic, energetic classes with emphasis on the target language by using our immersion strategies.
Student Review: "I'm finishing my time here, but I don't want to go without first say thanks to you and your team Crossing Borders...Each class that I have attended was excellent. I feel like I have had the best summer months." - Spanish Student
Camp Katy Technology Camps, Sugar Land & Clear Lake
Courses / Programs
Camp Katy is a family owned and operated technology day summer camp with multiple locations in Texas for boys and girls ages 5-17. We provide week-long classes in 3D Game Design, Movie Production, Computers, Photography, Lego Mindstorm Robotics and more. Students may register for one, or multiple weeks at a time. Our summer camps are located in Katy, Waller County - Clear Lake, Webster & Houston, Harris County - and Sugar Land, Stafford, Fort Bend County.
We pride ourselves in hiding the learning in our exciting and flexible curriculums. Our instructors are "current". They know how to reach your kids and instruct them in the high tech skills they will need in school and in the future. Camp Katy helps to bridge the technology gap between what your kids learn in school and the skills they will need to be successful.
Week long day technology summer camps for children & teens (ages 5-17):
- 3D Game Design courses
- Movie Production classes
- All About Computers
- Graphic Arts & Web Design
- Professional Digital Photography
- Mobile Apps & Publishing
- Lego Mindstorm Robotics
- Hybrid Camps (combine 3-in-1)
- Junior Campers