International College Of Commerce: Located in the heart of Amsterdam, in the Netherlands, International College of Commerce (ICC) is an accredited provider of professional training in accounting and marketing. At ICC we focus on supporting our students with a professional tutoring team to deliver the studies using tailor-made solutions that enable you and your interests to keep afloat in today’s hectic business environment.
Courses / Programs: Professional Business Courses in; CIM-Chartered institute of Marketing; IIM-Insitute of international managers; CIMA-Chartered institute of Management Accountants; ACCA-Association of certified & chartered Accountants; ICB-Institute of certified book-keepers. Special weekend study packages for European students.
• Established in 2005, Accademia del Lusso is a leading fashion school in the heart of Milan - the fashion capital of Italy.
• We specialize in providing professional training at undergraduate and postgraduate level in the fields of fashion management, luxury brand management, retail management, fashion design, fashion styling and more.
• We welcome students from around the world, and many of our programs are taught entirely in English.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to connect the needs of the job market with the aspirations of those who want to start a new career in the exciting fashion industry.
• We are a modern institution, with our main focus on young high school graduates and university graduates who wish to make a profession out of their passion for fashion.
• In addition, our fashion business programs are ideal for professionals already working within the fashion industry, who wish to enrich their CV and enhance their career prospects through specialized training in specific fields.
Student Testimonial: “My experience at Accademia del Lusso was positive and satisfying. The teachers are knowledgeable, professional and very willing to help." - Francesca
Nyenrode is the only private university in the Netherlands. The university offers graduate level programs in the fields of general management, law, and accountancy and controlling. Being highly selective, with a focus on candidates' motivation and social skills, Nyenrode Business University has created an environment in which students and faculty are all dedicated to bridging the gap between academic rigor and daily business practice.
The campus is located in Breukelen, near Amsterdam and Utrecht in the Netherlands and can be easily reached by car or public transport, 20 minutes from Amsterdam, one of Europe's social, cultural, and financial hubs. The Netherlands is also at the financial heart of Europe. The MBA programs are geared towards developing globally-minded business leaders and managers who possess specific competencies essential for the success of 21st century organizations. In addition to providing future business leaders with thorough understanding in the fundamental areas of marketing, finance, accounting and operations management, the programs focus on developing skills that are vital to effective management - the ability to communicate, motivate and lead people.
International MBA is a full-time program. The Executive MBA is geared to young professionals wishing to combine work and study in an international program, and takes 21 months to complete.
The classes are a combination of theory and practice and are always focused on the real world of management and the marketplace. Because we're a private university, we take only the most exceptional candidates, with the drive to go further. All our programs are designed to produce 'total managers'.
Arnhem Business School is a faculty of the HAN University (Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen) in Arhhem in the eastern part of the Netherlands, approximately 80kms from Amsterdam. We are great supporters of internationalisation and the opportunities it offers. Our aim is to create an international ambiance by attracting foreign students and lecturers. In addition, our curriculum pays ample attention to international subjects.
Our school is a medium-sized institution of Higher Education. We provide higher professional education in English as well as in Dutch. There are over 8,000 students at Arnhem Business School. About 1000 of them are enrolled in our international programmes. Over half of these students come from abroad. The school is situated in an important region for international trade. The region surrounding Arnhem and Nijmegen is one of Europe's prime economic locations.
In English: Bachelor Programmes - BA in Communication, Finance and Control, Business Management Studies (HRM) International Business & Management Studies, Logistics Management (Economics).
Also available in English at the Faculty of Engineering:
Bachelor Courses: Life Sciences, Automotive Engineering
Master Programmes - Information Systems Development; Molecular Life Sciences; Automotive Systems; Control Systems Engineering.
Roosevelt Academy (RA) is a small Liberal Arts & Sciences university college in the Netherlands. Founded jointly by Utrecht University and the Hogeschool Zeeland, RA is one of Utrecht University’s international honors colleges. Roosevelt Academy students are registered officially in Utrecht and receive their honors degree from this highly-acclaimed institution, one of the oldest in the Netherlands.
RA specializes in liberal arts and sciences undergraduate education, and students choose from 200 different courses in arts and humanities, science and social sciences leading to a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science honors degree. The language of instruction is English.
Located conveniently in the center of Middelburg, the capital city of the Province of Zeeland, RA is home to 600 students of whom approximately 400 are Dutch or Flemish, while the remaining student body covers a wide range of nationalities. An inner-city campus, a personal approach and a constant striving for excellence are some of the distinguishing features of our program.
EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in Netherlands & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study business online in the Netherlands, Amsterdam, across Europe & around the world with EU Business School to earn an internationally-accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools in Switzerland (Geneva), Germany (Munich), and Spain (Barcelona) recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students & faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Rep., Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, & more.
• EU Business School's Online MBA has been recognized for its outstanding excellence in the prestigious QS Online MBA Rankings 2022, and #1 for Online MBA in CEO Magazine’s 2022 global online rankings.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
Courses / Programs
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, located in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, is one of Europe’s leading business schools offering Open Enrolment Executive Education Programmes, MBA Programmes, and Bachelor & Masters Degree Programmes. As one of Europe’s largest international business schools, RSM reaches an expansive international audience of future and current leaders through its portfolio of programmes, services and academic activities.
Maintaining the excellent quality of our services is very important to us. We are therefore proud to be one of the very few business schools in the world that is accredited by all three international, independent accreditation committees, as well as regional and independent accreditation bodies.