International business schools in Netherlands: MBA programs in Amsterdam, management colleges online, masters programs in English, study abroad programs in Holland. MBA opleidingen Nederland, business scholen, zakenscholen..
In ICC we recognize the commercial needs of today’s multinational businesses through constant in-company training of staff and students.
Why Choose ICC?
• Largely out of hours, weekend taught and revision courses.
• Customised study packages.
• Full exam focused syllabus coverage from start to finish incorporating all the latest changes.
• Class sizes are limited to guarantee high pass rates.
• Experienced and qualified tutors.
• Direct e-mail and telephone access to tutors to ensure ongoing study-support.
• Round the clock support-line during the final days before examinations.
• Exchange country’s business perspectives with students from various European countries.
• Exchange company experiences with accounting and marketing students from different multinational companies like Cisco Systems, Siemens, Unilever, Adidas, Shell, Mitsubishi Corporation, UPC, General Electric and KPMG.
The International College of Commerce is the only group accredited provider of the worldwide professional studies
-CIMA - Chartered Institute of Management Accontants.
-CIM - Chartered Institute of Marketing
-ACA - Associate Chartered Accountants
-ACCA and other professional courses
The EuroMBA is an international executive programme of two years. Ranked 5th in The Economist in the category of distance learning, the EuroMBA strives to expand your frame of reference in order to enable you to innovate, develop and contribute to your own business environment and community. Six Top European universities and business schools with international accreditations have teamed up to offer 10 online modules and 6 residential weeks throughout Europe to cover the core elements of management, essential interpersonal skills and give you the chance to build a solid international network.
The Euro*MBA programme consists of ten distance learning courses:
International Financial Management
Human Resource Management
Technology and Innovation Management
European Business Law
Universiteit Maastricht Business School (UMBS) is the academic business school of Universiteit Maastricht, and is the executive branch of the Triple Crown accredited Faculty of Economics & Business Administration. This background guarantees a strong academic base in an international environment with corresponding international network. Universiteit Maastricht Business School provides management education and training for professionals. This means that we represent high quality postgraduate and post experience programmes by offering MBA Programmes, Executive Masters, Incompany Programmes, and Short management courses and training. Apart from that, some exciting initiatives, like Hoogstarters Maastricht, the Centre of Entrepreneurship and the Center for Organizational Leadership, are part of the business school. UMBS is AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accredited.
Executive MBA, Modular MBA, Euro MBA, Maastricht Düsseldorf Part-time MBA, MBA voor Alumni van de Leergang Bedrijfskunde (in Dutch), International Executive Master of Finance and Control, Executive Master of Finance and Control (in Dutch), Executive Master of Auditing (in Dutch), and more...
Nyenrode is the only private university in the Netherlands. The university offers graduate level programs in the fields of general management, law, and accountancy and controlling. Being highly selective, with a focus on candidates' motivation and social skills, Nyenrode Business University has created an environment in which students and faculty are all dedicated to bridging the gap between academic rigor and daily business practice.
The campus is located in Breukelen, near Amsterdam and Utrecht in the Netherlands and can be easily reached by car or public transport, 20 minutes from Amsterdam, one of Europe's social, cultural, and financial hubs. The Netherlands is also at the financial heart of Europe. The MBA programs are geared towards developing globally-minded business leaders and managers who possess specific competencies essential for the success of 21st century organizations. In addition to providing future business leaders with thorough understanding in the fundamental areas of marketing, finance, accounting and operations management, the programs focus on developing skills that are vital to effective management - the ability to communicate, motivate and lead people.
International MBA is a full-time program. The Executive MBA is geared to young professionals wishing to combine work and study in an international program, and takes 21 months to complete.
The classes are a combination of theory and practice and are always focused on the real world of management and the marketplace. Because we're a private university, we take only the most exceptional candidates, with the drive to go further. All our programs are designed to produce 'total managers'.
Arnhem Business School is a faculty of the HAN University (Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen) in Arhhem in the eastern part of the Netherlands, approximately 80kms from Amsterdam. We are great supporters of internationalisation and the opportunities it offers. Our aim is to create an international ambiance by attracting foreign students and lecturers. In addition, our curriculum pays ample attention to international subjects.
Our school is a medium-sized institution of Higher Education. We provide higher professional education in English as well as in Dutch. There are over 8,000 students at Arnhem Business School. About 1000 of them are enrolled in our international programmes. Over half of these students come from abroad. The school is situated in an important region for international trade. The region surrounding Arnhem and Nijmegen is one of Europe's prime economic locations.
In English: Bachelor Programmes - BA in Communication, Finance and Control, Business Management Studies (HRM) International Business & Management Studies, Logistics Management (Economics).
Also available in English at the Faculty of Engineering:
Bachelor Courses: Life Sciences, Automotive Engineering
Master Programmes - Information Systems Development; Molecular Life Sciences; Automotive Systems; Control Systems Engineering.
The Amsterdam MBA is offered by the Amsterdam Business School, the business school of the University of Amsterdam in The Netherlands. A Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program is the key qualification for managers to advance their careers. Our courses are stimulating, demanding and comply fully with the specification of an MBA as defined by EQUIS and AMBA. Our programme is designed to incorporate three Rs: rigour, relevance and reliability. The language of instruction is English.
Amsterdam Graduate Business School has an internationally renowned faculty and is set in the cosmopolitan, cultural and business centre that is Amsterdam. We have been offering business education for 85 years.
Master of Business Administration - The Amsterdam MBA (one year full-time or two years part-time MBA). Also a Master Programme in International Finance, EPCEM Master in International Management and Sustainability, International Executive Master of Finance and Control. Our courses are taught in English.
Founded in 1987, Wittenborg University is one of the most international and diverse privately funded institutes in the Netherlands. As a not-for-profit private University, Wittenborg offers management degrees in a range of fields to around 200 Dutch and International students at its campus in Apeldoorn, where it has been located since 2010.
Wittenborg University is one of the most international institutes of higher education in the Netherlands and this is represented by the more than 60 nationalities in its students, staff and management. Wittenborg students and staff come from around the globe, bringing international experience, knowledge and diversity to Apeldoorn and the region.
Wittenborg’s goal is to provide talented and motivated students from the Netherlands and around the world with a learning experience that will prepare them for management positions in business, government, profit and non-profit organisations, both within an international environment, and the local area.
8.Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
Courses / Programs
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, located in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, is one of Europe’s leading business schools offering Open Enrolment Executive Education Programmes, MBA Programmes, and Bachelor & Masters Degree Programmes. As one of Europe’s largest international business schools, RSM reaches an expansive international audience of future and current leaders through its portfolio of programmes, services and academic activities.
Maintaining the excellent quality of our services is very important to us. We are therefore proud to be one of the very few business schools in the world that is accredited by all three international, independent accreditation committees, as well as regional and independent accreditation bodies.
• For students from the Netherlands & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.