Find art classes for kids in Chicago IL: Painting & drawing lessons for toddlers, preschoolers & elementary school students. Art teacher on the North Side area of Chicago, summer art camps in Cook County IL.
The Paintbrush, Chicago: The Paintbrush is a children's art studio in Lakeview on the North Side of Chicago, Cook County, IL, approximately 1 1/2 blocks north of Diversey, and 1 1/2 blocks south of Wellington. At The Paintbrush, kids do more than just paint. Can your four-year old identify art by Miro or Picasso? Starting at 18 months old, kids learn about famous artists, listen to music and create their own inspired works of art and projects inspired by the artists' styles. Founded in 2005 by sisters Melanie and Mindy Apel, The Paintbrush offers a selection of classes geared to different ages along with workshops and summer camp. Classes are ongoing, so kids can join anytime.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Art Classes for Children Ages 18 months to 8 years: - Tiny Artists: 18 months - 4 years parent / tot interaction with actively participating adult (45 minutes)
- Apprentices: 3-4-years with participting parent (45 minutes)
- Little Masters: Drop-off for children ages 4-8 years (1 hour - Any class with fewer than 2 children enrolled will meet for 45 minutes)
- Drawing Class: 5 years+ (1 hour - 6 weeks; 9 weeks; 15 weeks)
- Water Color Workshop: 5 years+ (1 hour: 8 weeks)
- Summer Art Camp
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
St. Benedict Elementary School (SBES), a Catholic educational community serving grades Pre-K-8, inspires and cultivates a balance of faith, academic excellence, and individual talents in a diverse, personalized setting. We are located on Chicago's North-Side, near Western Ave, serving Roscoe Village, Irving Park, Avondale, Lakeview, DePaul and surrounding communities.
St. Benedict Elementary School enjoys Full State of Illinois Recognition for non-public schools, as well as certification from the Office of Catholic Schools. We are a member of the National Catholic Education.
For just over 100 years, St. Benedict has provided quality education, and continues to teach and encourage Catholic traditions. Given this history, St. Benedict has proven its on-going commitment to faith-based education and community building in Chicago's North Center. The St. Benedict graduate is well rounded, dedicated to the service of others and prepared for the future.
As a community, St. Benedict Elementary School is committed to service, both to our peers and to those less fortunate. In addition, we seek to enrich the educational experience of our students through extensive extracurricular offerings.
Creative Scholars Preschool is located in the heart of Chicago, Cook County, near Lincolnwood and Irving Park, with easy access to Freeway 90 and 94. At Creative Scholars Preschool, we strive to build a strong foundation for your child’s love of education. With a focus on early literacy development, we promote developmentally appropriate possibilities that enable us to discover the gifts each child possesses. We offer parents a central homely location and provide our children with a safe, engaging, collaborative and creative place to learn.
Our world is ever changing. At Creative Scholars, we have a responsibility to foster an atmosphere of caring, respect and understanding of one another and our world. We are committed to working together; parents, teachers, and child to ensure a high quality program for all of our students.
Located in North Side Chicago in Cook County, Illinois, near Irving Park and the Lake, Smart Love Preschool offers a play-based curriculum within an eco-friendly environment as five day or half day (morning and afternoon) care programs for toddlers and children of 3-5 years. Families from Lakeview, Ravenswood, Irving Park, Avondale and surrounding Northside communities can be sure of the strength of our Smart Love philosophy which has been successfully applied by trained professionals in a broad range of settings for over three decades.
We have created a unique and inspiring toddler program involving spacious motor play and lively group times, designed especially for your child's optimal development. In our preschool section, theme-based, age appropriate content is taught in an engaging way that stimulates children's natural curiosity about the world around them and incorporates early math and literacy skills.
The Smart Love Preschool provides a setting that promotes young children's long-term academic success by strengthening their social-emotional health and inspiring their intellectual creativity through play-based learning.
St. Bernadette Catholic Elementary School, Rockford
Courses / Programs
St. Bernadette Catholic Elementary School (Pre-K-8), located in Rockford in Winnebago County in northern Illinois, is an extension of St. Bernadette Catholic Church. As we share the Church's teaching and history, we hope that our students will be strong spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically. Students have daily religion instruction and attend Mass weekly. Students are encouraged to participate in the Mass through music, serving, ushering and lectoring.
Our mission is to provide each student with a thorough understanding and appreciation of the Catholic Faith and to provide a foundation of academic and personal skills that will be necessary to thrive as a responsible member of the school and parish communities as well as the world at large.
Part-time Performing Arts Classes for children ages 4-16:
The Premier Program (Ages 4-6 years)
- Classes held every Saturday
- The class is a 90 minute program
- Each student takes a 30 minute acting class, a 30 minute singing class, and a 30 minute dance class
The Company Classes (Ages 6-16 years)
- Held every Saturday for three hours.
- Students are divided into three groups based on their age.
- Each group attends a one hour acting class, a one hour singing class, and a one hour dance class
• Enroll in an accredited online homeschool course from Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA), and give your child or teenager the opportunity to benefit from quality online education from the comfort of their own home in Illinois and throughout the U.S.
• We deliver comprehensive, NCAA-approved study-at-home academic programs to kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students.
• A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, and an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We provide anytime online access to our online courses. Tailored to appeal to today’s web-savvy kids, this makes studying convenient for all schedules.
• Our staff is skilled at easing the transition from high school to college. We have experience in what it takes to get you accepted at the college of your choice.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online K-12 Homeschool Programs: For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
• Core courses, electives & and career-technical courses
• College entrance assistance
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned a personal learning coach
• Programs for students with special needs
A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program