Arts schools in Austin, Texas: Makeup classes, professional make-up artist career training, cosmetology classes, beauty schools in Austin. Fine art, media arts schools, graphic design, interior design certification courses, culinary arts schools in Travis County & the Central Texas region.
• Are you searching for professional beginner to advanced makeup artist training in the Austin / San Antonio TX area? Perhaps you are looking to enhance your skills in the beauty and salon industry.
• You can achieve makeup artist certification in days with CMC Makeup School, a leading professional makeup training institute in San Marcos TX (just 31 miles south of Austin and 50 miles north of San Antonio).
• Our makeup classes serve beginner students and advanced beauty professionals from San Marcos, Travis County area, New Braunfels, Comal County, and surrounding areas in Central Texas, including Seguin, Guadalupe County, Kyle, Hays County, Lockhart, Caldwell County, Cedar Creek, Bastrop County, Round Rock, Williamson County, Bexar County..
• Receive instruction in beauty makeup, airbrush makeup, retail, fashion, FX, runway makeup, TV, videos, bridal and film makeup, as well as hairstyling classes for professional makeup artists.
• Our makeup training includes a full professional makeup kit, and Certificate of Completion.
• Classes begin monthly for new students, and we offer flexible study hours & also weekend classes. Class sizes are small to ensure the best training & individual attention.
• CMC also has makeup schools in Dallas & Houston.
Review: "CMC gave me the confidence I did not have before. I am glad that I decided to enroll because it's definitely worth it! I would definitely recommend CMC to anyone, and am looking forward to more future training classes."
Beginner to advanced makeup artist training & portfolio development:
Courses include: • Airbrush 101 Program (1 day)
• Beauty Allure Make-up Artist Program (2 days)
• MUA PRO Program (4 days)
• The Masters Ring Program (5 days)
• The Ultimate Artist Program (8 days - partly studied in Austin, & completed in Dallas)
• The Ultimate Artist PLUS (10 days - partly studied in Austin, & completed in Dallas)
• Beginner to Advanced Makeup Artistry (15 & 20 days- partly studied in Austin, & completed in Dallas)
Founded by makeup artist Lauren Clark, LC Makeup School provides one-on-one makeup lessons and tutorials to students of all levels in the Austin, San Antonio, Dallas and Houston areas. Lessons take place on location for your convenience, or in our studio in Round Rock, Texas.
After completing her first cosmetology class in 1999, Lauren Clark knew she wanted a career as a make-up professional. Over the next 15 years, Lauren pursued and gained a strong experience base to transform that calling into a reality.
Today, Lauren draws from her past experience as counter manager with Clarins, make-up artist for MAC Cosmetics, and the high-visibility work she has performed with clients ranging from Eva Longoria, Betsey Johnson, Seventeen Magazine & ESPN.
With diverse talent in bridal makeup, television/film, print, airbrushing, tattoo cover and more, & an equal passion for helping other aspiring make-up artists, Lauren authored a Makeup Artist's Manual to provide expert advice to aspiring make-up professionals.
Lessons are typically held in the students home, or at her studio. She is also available for travel to teach seminars. At LC Makeup School, we have a passion for teaching makeup artistry to others. We are proud to offer affordable and short training courses to get you on your feet sooner.
- Aspiring Makeup Artist 1: A 2-hour crash course - $250
- Aspiring Makeup Artist 2: 10-hour course. $750 Covers everything that the Aspiring Makeup Artist 1 Class covers, as well as essential information for starting and marketing your business, tattoo cover, and more.
- Create Your Own Class / Private Makeup Lessons for Makeup Artists: A 1.5 hour one-on-one class. $200