Sydney English Language Centre (selc): Famous for nearly 20 years for its quality education and great atmosphere, it is 10 minutes from the world-famous surf of Bondi Beach and, in the other direction, the busy cosmopolitan area of Sydney's CBD. It is also next to a very large and ultra-modern shopping mall.
- Located in the heart of Sydney's Eastern Suburbs, only minutes from public transport and excellent shopping
-Close also to many famous Sydney tourist landmarks, making it easy to explore the best of Sydney
We offer a pleasant learning environment with modern and comfortable facilities.
-2 student rooms
- 4 computer rooms
-Student Cafe and theatre
- Fully equipped kitchen
The Independent Learning Centre (ILC) provides an excellent environment for study during and after class. Our teachers are well trained in the use of technology and how best to use it for the teaching of English.
In the ILC:
- 2 computer laboratories with broadband Internet access, e-mail and DVD (some computers are equipped with webcams which students can use to talk with friends & family)
- a library
- video equipment
- a listening laboratory
- a librarian and teachers on duty to help and advise
There are 2 student rooms at SELC with:
- information notice boards (accommodation, work, social activities)
- hot and cold drink machines
- snack machines
- free access computers
School / Office Address:19 - 23 Hollywood Avenue, Bondi Junction
• Located in the heart of Sydney, Australia's largest city, ELS Universal English College provies a wide range of beginner to advanced level English programs to adult and junior students from around the world.
• From General English classes to Academic English, you can advance your personal, professional, and academic goals with ELS.
• As a leader in English language teaching, ELS Sydney offers many programs to help you achieve your English fluency goals. We are committed to providing you with the highest standard of English language learning in a caring and supportive environment.
• In addition to the academic aspect of our English classes, our action-packed social program is designed for you to have lots of fun and make long-lasting friendships with your fellow students.
• With our campus right in the city centre, you can also avail of the many tourist delights that Sydney has to offer.
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (with a local Australian family)
Opened in 1998, Byron Bay English Language School (BBELS) is a fully accredited language school centrally located in Byron Bay. Our aim is to provide high quality English Language tuition in a beautiful and natural environment and to compliment this educational experience with a range of activity options.
BBELS has helped thousands of students from many countries to improve their English skills. We are very proud of the high quality of our academic and support services.
Byron Bay is located in northern New South Wales (800km north of Sydney), and not far from the Queensland border (165km south of Brisbane).
Lyceum English Language Australia is a nationally recognised language school for adults located in Melbourne, Victoria, Eastern Australia. We focus on friendly small group lessons, native speaking teachers and a welcoming environment. At Lyceum English Language Australia students learn English using the highly successful communicative method. We have been teaching languages since 1991, and with such a wealth of experience, Lyceum offers excellence. National and State recognition of the courses we teach is organised through government bodies including the Office of Training and Tertiary Education, the Australian Qualifications Framework Advisory Board, and the Victorian Registration & Qualifications Authority.
Lyceum is an active member of the Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET). Our courses in English are also approved by the Department of Education. Come to learn English at Lyceum in Melbourne, Australia, and enjoy the climate and lifestyle of one of the world's most beautiful cities. With a population of 3.8 million people, Melbourne offers a vibrant, modern cultural mix catering to all ages and interests.
- General English courses
- Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper Intermediate, Advanced levels
- IELTS exam preparation classes
- Free afternoon activities
- Intercultural partner program - get paired up with an Australian student to practice your English!
Pacific English Study is an English language school located on the Gold Coast in Queensland, eastern Australia. Pacific English School has a great friendly family atmosphere. We are not too big and not too small. Everyone will quickly learn your name. The average class size is 8 students!
You will learn quickly while enjoying one of Australia's most beautiful cities - Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast . We have after school homework-study groups. Teachers are avaliable after class to give you extra help if you need it. Our school is registered with the Australian Government (ACN number 133098236).
Based on Edith Cowan University Mt Lawley Campus in Perth, Western Australia, Edith Cowan College (ECC) offers English Language Courses for people from non-English speaking countries in Australia. A variety of English courses are available to suit all levels from beginner to advanced. Students have access to a wide variety of student services, support and activities with the added advantage of interaction with Australian and International students studying degree courses.
ECC's English Language Courses are renowned for their excellent teaching staff, high quality programs and outstanding facilities. ECC's English language courses are designed for people from non-English speaking countries and those who require direct entry pathways for International students wishing to undertake university study. ECC is renowned for its excellent teaching staff, high quality English language programs and outstanding facilities.
Learn English in the heart of Sydney, Australia! English Language Company (ELC) provides a wide range of award-winning English courses at beginner to advanced levels. Courses include General and Intensive English options, English exam preparation (IELTS, Cambridge), Business English, a Homestay Program, and more.
We offer an extensive range of English courses. These are complimented by your choice of elective classes so that you will learn exactly what you need to. Our students consistently rate ELC teachers as excellent. All teachers are highly-qualified and experienced holding university degrees and specialist TESOL qualifications.
We pride ourselves on offering excellent teaching and services to all of our students. We look forward to helping you achieve your goals and we are sure that you will enjoy studying at ELC and living in Sydney.
- General English
- Intensive / Semi-Intensive English (Full-time / Part-time)
- Business English
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- Cambridge Exam Preparation (FCE and / or CAE)
- English for Hospitality & Tourism
- Homestay Program
- Work Experience/ Internships Programs