Sydney English courses: IELTS in Australia, English language classes near Bondi Beach for adults, Cambridge FCE, CAE exam preparation. Academic ESL program, business English course, private English lessons for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels.
Sydney English Language Centre (SELC): Sydney English Language Centre (SELC) is an international language school, with students who come to study English from over 30 countries. Famous formore than20 years for its quality education and great atmosphere, it is 10 minutes from the world-famous surf of Bondi Beach and, in the other direction, the busy cosmopolitan area of Sydney's CBD. Study abroad and learn English overseas with students from over 30 different countries at a fully accredited and internationally recognised English language school.
General English The General English course teaches students everyday English with a focus on listening and speaking. You will cover all the skills necessary to improve your English level. All levels from Beginner to Advanced.Course length: 2 - 52 weeks 21 hours of classroom lessons +3 hours of supervised self-study after class per week.
English for Academic Purposes The English for Academic Purposes course is designed for students interested in studying at university or college. Learn English skills that you can use in your studies in Australia or another English speaking country.
3 levels from Intermediate to Advanced. Course length: 2 - 36 weeks
21 hours of classroom lessons + 3 hours of supervised self-study after class per week.
English for Business Communication course The English for Business Communication course at SELC is an English for Special Purposes course. It prepares students for working in English in a business environment and also assists students planning to sit the Cambridge Business English Certificate (BEC) exams.
The new Business English Centre consists of 2 rooms, one set up as a WEB-CAM CONFERENCING ROOM, the other as a BUSINESS OFFICE. 2 levels from Intermediate to Advanced.
Course length: 2 - 24 weeks
21 hours of classroom lessons with 3 hours of supervised self-study after class per week. For BEC students, optional extra homework for exam preparation, focusing on practice tests.
English for Customer Service Communication (ECSC) course The English for Customer Service Communication (ECSC) course is designed for students wanting to acquire a working knowledge of the functional English required for employment in a bar or restaurant. Students completing the 8-week ECSC program receive a total of 4 certificates:
* The Advanced Coffee-making (Barista) Certificate issued by The Coffe Club- Sydney Coffee School * The RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) Certificate, * The RCG (Responsible Conduct of Gambling) * SELC's Certificate for ECSC Elementary to Pre-Intermediate.
Course length: 4 - 8 weeks
21 hours of classroom lessons with 3 hours of supervised self-study after class per week.
Cambridge exam courses (FCE, CAE, CPE) The Cambridge exams (FCE, CAE, CPE) are essential in many countries and SELC's Cambridge Test Preparation can help you achieve the best results.
21 hours of classroom lessons + 3 hours supervised Cambridge exam-oriented self-study after class per week. All students in the Cambridge Test Preparation course must also sit for at least one Cambridge exam at the end of the course.
IELTS Preparation Course The IELTS Preparation course is for students who need to prepare for the IELTS test. Students improve their language proficiency and test-taking techniques through skills development and graded exam practice, focusing on each module and key task-types.
Candidates may choose either the Academic Module or the General Training Module: -The Academic Module is intended for those wishing to enroll in universities and other institutions of higher education. -The General Training Module is intended for those planning to undertake non-academic training or to gain work experience, or for immigration purposes.
2 Levels from Intermediate to Advanced -Intermediate level: students aim for IELTS 5.5 -Upper Intermediate: students aim for IELTS 6.5 or above
-Course length: 4-24 weeks -21 hours per week including 2 hours optional conversation class and 5 hours self-study
English Language Company (ELC) is an accredited English school in Sydney, Australia. We offer a range of full-time and part-time English courses including intensive and business English courses. We also offer exam preparation courses for the IELTS and Cambridge FCE and CAE exams. Our General English courses are available at 6 levels - elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate, pre-advanced and advanced.
Students at ELC learn English quickly and effectively following the most innovative and highest quality programs available today. ELC programs focus on real English for the real world and are developed for students' specific study, work and travel objectives. We also offer work experience / internship programs in Sydney for international students. All ELC teachers are highly-qualified and experienced holding university degrees and the University of Cambridge CELTA or DELTA teaching qualifications.
ELC is registered with the Australian Government and is accredited by English Australia (EA), and by NEAS Australia, an internationally respected accreditation service for quality English language programs.
- General English
- Full-time Intensive English
- Part-time Semi-Intensive English
- Cambridge Exam Preparation - First Certificate in English (FCE) and / or Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- International Business English
- English for Hospitality & Tourism
- Homestay Program
- Work Experience/ Internships Programs
GEOS QCE GC is an English language school in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia. The GEOS Queensland College of English philosophy is "Serious Study : Serious Fun!". We offer an excellent environment for students to study and to experience the Gold Coast lifestyle. Our study and social programs will have you speaking English in no time. Facilities include: a shady student courtyard with a barbecue, mini golf course, spacious student lunchroom, well equipped student library, modern computers, televisions, videos, stereos and much more!
Intensive General English Courses, Cambridge First Certificate (FCE) Preparation, CAE, IELTS, High School Preparation Program, English for Young Learners, English plus Activities, Study Tour Programs (Holiday, Adventure), GEOS QCE GC Homestay Program
Come to Redfern, Sydney, New South Wales in Eastern Australia to experience a whole new lifestyle and educational experience like nowhere else in the world! At Metro College we offer general English courses as well as English for academic purposes for those wishing to study in Australia or take the IELTS exam. Our unique location close to Sydney University will connect you with young adults from many different countries. And if you enjoy getting out and about, you will only be a short walk away from Sydney’s famous King St, Newtown district.
Metro English College is accredited by the National ELT Accreditation Scheme (NEAS). All teachers at Metro have a degree and a post-graduate English teaching qualification and some are fully accredited IELTS examiners. Students enrol for 20 hours of English per week, from Monday to Thursday, starting at 9am and finishing at 3pm each day. This allows students from Friday to Sunday for work or leisure actiivities. There is an optional self-study/guided learning component which students can access on Fridays if they wish.
Australian International College of Language, ONLINE & Gold Coast
Courses / Programs
• The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is a government-accredited English language school located in Southport, a suburb of the city of Gold Coast in Queensland, north-east Australia.
• AICOL Online English School is Alive & Well!
All of our English classes have moved to AICOL Online delivery from 30 March 2020. Using Zoom video technology, we are delivering our Academic English course (which includes IELTS test preparation), General English classes (for elementary, intermediate and advanced levels), and High School Preparation courses.
• We can provide one-on-one, private English lessons or English for groups upon request. We are also trialing an online English class for Young Learners. Contact us for details.
• Established in 1993, we are the oldest English language school on the Gold Coast and offer accredited English language courses year-round, as well as summer and winter study tour camps for international students from around the world of all ages and abilities.
Parent Review: "One week has already gone by since our return to Japan. I wish to thank you and all the AICOL staff for your warm reception during our two week stay in Gold Coast! The children had a wonderful experience and I was truly impressed by AICOL and the Gold Coast region. We will definitely return in 2020 and hopefully with a larger group. Please give Jan and Garth my kindest regards and keep up the good work!
Regis de Lavison"
• ONLINE English classes.
Year-round English courses (again in future)
• Short-term & long-term courses (1 to 48 weeks)
• General English courses (Beginner to Upper Intermediate)
• IELTS test prep course
• English for Academic Purposes
• English for High School Prep
• English for Young Learners
• English for Parent & Child
• English and Professional Sport
• English Study Tours
• Summer camps for children, teenagers, parents (10 weeks from 21 June to 30 August)
• English Winter camps (Jan / Feb - Australian summer time)
• Autumn Camp - September/October
• Spring Camp – March/April
• Homestay programme
Lyceum English Language Australia is a nationally recognised language school for adults located in Melbourne, Victoria, Eastern Australia. We focus on friendly small group lessons, native speaking teachers and a welcoming environment. At Lyceum English Language Australia students learn English using the highly successful communicative method. We have been teaching languages since 1991, and with such a wealth of experience, Lyceum offers excellence. National and State recognition of the courses we teach is organised through government bodies including the Office of Training and Tertiary Education, the Australian Qualifications Framework Advisory Board, and the Victorian Registration & Qualifications Authority.
Lyceum is an active member of the Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET). Our courses in English are also approved by the Department of Education. Come to learn English at Lyceum in Melbourne, Australia, and enjoy the climate and lifestyle of one of the world's most beautiful cities. With a population of 3.8 million people, Melbourne offers a vibrant, modern cultural mix catering to all ages and interests.
- General English courses
- Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper Intermediate, Advanced levels
- IELTS exam preparation classes
- Free afternoon activities
- Intercultural partner program - get paired up with an Australian student to practice your English!
• Located in the heart of Sydney, Australia's largest city, ELS Universal English College provies a wide range of beginner to advanced level English programs to adult and junior students from around the world.
• From General English classes to Academic English, you can advance your personal, professional, and academic goals with ELS.
• As a leader in English language teaching, ELS Sydney offers many programs to help you achieve your English fluency goals. We are committed to providing you with the highest standard of English language learning in a caring and supportive environment.
• In addition to the academic aspect of our English classes, our action-packed social program is designed for you to have lots of fun and make long-lasting friendships with your fellow students.
• With our campus right in the city centre, you can also avail of the many tourist delights that Sydney has to offer.
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (with a local Australian family)