Nails and Beauty Academy: Nails and Beauty Academy provides professional nail courses and beauty training courses for students in the UK, and we have four specialist nail and beauty training centres in London (in Hammersmith, Westminster, Putney and Fulham). All four London training centres are just a few minutes away from the district line tube stations. We provide expert Nail Technician Courses, Beauty Courses, Make-Up Courses and Massage Training Courses for complete beginners and more advanced courses for those who seek to update and refresh their skills or implement new techniques. Our accredited courses run regularly at all our training centres.
* Students can choose from over 40 different nail, beauty and massage courses up to and including VRQ Level 3, which are nationally recognised, enabling you to find work throughout the UK.
Nail Courses: - ITEC NVQ Nail Courses: These qualifications increase your chances of getting jobs, as employers recognise VRQs as work-ready, in the same way as GCSE's and A levels in other subjects.
- Package Nail Courses: This option offers students a variety of training possibilities to combine courses, in order to provide them with the skills they require for their chosen profession.
- Acrylic Nail Courses - Gel Nail Courses - Silk Nail Courses - Fibreglass Nail Courses - Pedicure & Manicure Nail Courses - Nail Art Courses - Gel & Acrylic Sculpting Courses - Airbrush Nail Art Courses - Nail Technology Courses Combination Courses in Nail Technology: - Master's Diploma in Nail Technology: This nail course is suitable for beginners as well as experienced nail technicians wishing to update their skills.
- Professional Diploma in Nail Technology: This course in nail technology incorporates four of our one-day training courses including: Manicure and Pedicure treatments, UV Gel, Acrylic and Silk/Fibreglass Nail Extensions, as well as Nail Art
- Intensive Diploma in Nail Technology: This training course is designed to equip students with a variety of key skills in all the major aspects of nail technology within a limited period of time.
- Basic Diploma in Nail Technology
Beauty Training Courses: - ITEC NVQ Beauty Courses: Make yourself more employable with nationally recognised VRQ Beauty qualifications. These qualifications have the same credit level with OFQUAL as the NVQ level 2 qualifications.
Wiltshire College, based on four main campuses in Chippenham, Lackham, Salisbury and Trowbridge and with divisional centres in Calne, Castle Combe, Corsham, Devizes, Malmesbury, Melksham, Warminster and Westbury all located in Wiltshire, southwest England, offers a wide range of full-time, part-time further and higher education courses in business, computing, creative and media arts, art and design, social work, teacher education, travel and tourism, catering and hospitality, construction, horticulture and others.
We provide a foundation year for international students wishing to study in UK, apprenticeship courses for students, as well as offering provision for employers through our dedicated Employer Responsive Team. All of our full-time higher education programmes are validated by one of our partner universities. We work closely with the University of Bath, the Royal Agricultural College, Bath Spa University, Bournemouth University and the University of the West of England. As a student you are entitled to access their extensive learning and leisure facilities as well. Our qualifications are vocationally specialised and prepare you for careers in business, commerce and industry.
- Full-time, Part-time Further & Higher Education Courses with Diplomas, NVQs, BA (Hons), HNDs, Foundation Degrees PGCEs/Cert Eds and A-Levels in business, computing, creative and media arts, art and design, social work, teacher education, travel and tourism, catering and hospitality, construction, horticulture and others
- Foundation Year for international students wishing to study in UK (with Bath University)
- Apprenticeship Courses
- Employer Responsive Team with training in specific areas
Hadlow College is Kent's premier land-based college and one of the top three such colleges in the United Kingdom. Our primary aim is to offer high quality education across all levels and curriculum areas and we benefit from a dedicated and hard working team of people who are passionate about their subject.
The College has three campuses across Kent, the main site being at Hadlow near Tonbridge with two satellite sites at Mottingham in South East London and Canterbury which serve North West Kent and East Kent respectively.
Hadlow College offers a number of degrees and vocational qualifications in subjects such as agriculture, garden design, horticulture, equine studies, landscape management and animal conservation. In addition, because we have links with the University of Greenwich you'll benefit from access to a thriving international community and use of their range of resources and social events.
Established in 1991, the Expert Tutorials business began as a tuition agency and later started to accommodate students wanting complete courses. In early 1995 the business moved to larger premises at Macclesfield Tutorial College in Cumberland Street, Macclesfield in Cheshire, North-West England. The College now caters for both full and part-time students and, provides GCSE and A Level courses in a wide range of subjects. Most places are for students sixteen plus and a few places are available to students younger than this. The college also offers full and part-time places to adults.
Previous students have gained places at Oxford, Cambridge and other universities to study Veterinary Science, Physics, Computing, Mathematics and other subjects. Students study in a particularly safe environment and are part of a small, friendly and professional working atmosphere.
Most students enter the College to prepare for GCSE and GCE Advanced examinations, but other examinations are possible, and the College prides itself on being able to cater for a wide variety of subjects.
- GCSE Course - the one or two year course is for students wishing to take a broad range of subjects in preparation for further study.
- A-Level Course: the GCE A-Levels may be studied over one or two years. Any number of subjects may be taken, and individual programmes are arranged. Students can opt for full-time or part-time status.
CECOS London College is located in the heart of London in the borough of Islington. We offer undergraduate and graduate degree programmes in information technology, business administration (including MBA), business information technology, computer sciences, accounting, travel & tourism management and more. has been one of the leading tuition providers for ACCA and CAT qualifications for the last ten years. CECOS London College also offers a range of computer certification courses including Microsoft, Oracle, Java and Cisco training.
CECOS London College is a prestigious name in vocational and professional training. The British Accreditation Council, UK, has recognised the College as efficient for independent further and higher education.
Located in the heart of Croydon in South London, University Centre Croydon (UCC) provides certificate and degree courses to UK and international students from around the world. Part of Croydon College, we aim to provide a positive and enjoyable learning experience that will enable you to achieve your academic and professional aspirations.
The degree courses delivered by UCC are offered in partnership with the University of Sussex, which is ranked in the top 20 UK universities and the world's top 2% of universities. UCC offers an outstanding combination of high-quality education, student support, excellent transport links and opportunities for a varied social life.
UCC is an excellent choice for university level education for overseas students. Only 15 minutes from Central London, we keep our class sizes small so that we can provide lots of individual attention. We are proud of our multi-cultural community.
Higher National Certificate Course:
- HNC in Business and Management
BA (Hons) Degree Courses
- Business and Management
- Business and Marketing
- Business and Finance
- Criminology, Psychology and Social Justice
- Design for Visual Communication
- Fashion Design and Production
- Fine Art
Warnbourough College is located in the historic cathedral and university city of Canterbury in Kent. Since 1973, we have been offering a wide range of courses to students from all over the world that are of a high academic standard and lead to professional qualifications. Warnborough College (UK) is accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Colleges (ASIC) as a Premier College as a result of its excellent performance accross all areas of its UK operation. We are also an accredited training provider for the Association of Business Executive (ABE) which provides professional qualifications in business management, travel, tourism and hospitality, and marketing.
We offer university foundation pathway courses that can lead to admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course. We offer certificate, diploma and advanced diplomas in the areas of Business management, Human resources management, Marketing, Travel, tourism & hospitality. We also offer a range of English language programmes and are an official testing centre for TOEFL & TOEIC exams.