Nails and Beauty Academy: Nails and Beauty Academy provides professional nail courses and beauty training courses for students in the UK, and we have four specialist nail and beauty training centres in London (in Hammersmith, Westminster, Putney and Fulham). All four London training centres are just a few minutes away from the district line tube stations. We provide expert Nail Technician Courses, Beauty Courses, Make-Up Courses and Massage Training Courses for complete beginners and more advanced courses for those who seek to update and refresh their skills or implement new techniques. Our accredited courses run regularly at all our training centres.
* Students can choose from over 40 different nail, beauty and massage courses up to and including VRQ Level 3, which are nationally recognised, enabling you to find work throughout the UK.
Nail Courses: - ITEC NVQ Nail Courses: These qualifications increase your chances of getting jobs, as employers recognise VRQs as work-ready, in the same way as GCSE's and A levels in other subjects.
- Package Nail Courses: This option offers students a variety of training possibilities to combine courses, in order to provide them with the skills they require for their chosen profession.
- Acrylic Nail Courses - Gel Nail Courses - Silk Nail Courses - Fibreglass Nail Courses - Pedicure & Manicure Nail Courses - Nail Art Courses - Gel & Acrylic Sculpting Courses - Airbrush Nail Art Courses - Nail Technology Courses Combination Courses in Nail Technology: - Master's Diploma in Nail Technology: This nail course is suitable for beginners as well as experienced nail technicians wishing to update their skills.
- Professional Diploma in Nail Technology: This course in nail technology incorporates four of our one-day training courses including: Manicure and Pedicure treatments, UV Gel, Acrylic and Silk/Fibreglass Nail Extensions, as well as Nail Art
- Intensive Diploma in Nail Technology: This training course is designed to equip students with a variety of key skills in all the major aspects of nail technology within a limited period of time.
- Basic Diploma in Nail Technology
Beauty Training Courses: - ITEC NVQ Beauty Courses: Make yourself more employable with nationally recognised VRQ Beauty qualifications. These qualifications have the same credit level with OFQUAL as the NVQ level 2 qualifications.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition. • We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Reivew: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.”
- Shivaji, India
Warnbourough College is located in the historic cathedral and university city of Canterbury in Kent. Since 1973, we have been offering a wide range of courses to students from all over the world that are of a high academic standard and lead to professional qualifications. Warnborough College (UK) is accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Colleges (ASIC) as a Premier College as a result of its excellent performance accross all areas of its UK operation. We are also an accredited training provider for the Association of Business Executive (ABE) which provides professional qualifications in business management, travel, tourism and hospitality, and marketing.
We offer university foundation pathway courses that can lead to admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course. We offer certificate, diploma and advanced diplomas in the areas of Business management, Human resources management, Marketing, Travel, tourism & hospitality. We also offer a range of English language programmes and are an official testing centre for TOEFL & TOEIC exams.
Online Training College in Hertford, South East England, is a virtual training college offering live accredited Legal Secretarial & Paralegal courses online. If you are unable to attend our live online classes, you can also access our recorded video lessons.
The role of Paralegals is crucial within legal services. Our courses permit you to apply for an Affiliate grade if you have not started work as a Paralegal, or an Associate grade if you have legal working experience.
Our courses are suitable for Postgraduates, Undergraduates, Legal Clerks, Secretaries, Legal Secretaries, Court Clerks and those wishing to work within the legal profession. Students not only throughout the UK, but from South Africa, Australia and India have benefited from our courses.
Our Legal Secretary courses are accredited by the Institute of Paralegals and conform to National Competency Standards.
Student Testimonials: "This is a fantastic course I loved every second of it! You are one of the best teachers I ever had. I never had any problems in understanding the topics and you were very helpful whenever I needed some guidance.I never studied law before and I am so glad my first try was through this course." - Pippa
"I received the diploma yesterday! I must underline that the course is extremely high in quality and your tutoring is of a superb high quality."
- OTC Student
CECOS London College is located in the heart of London in the borough of Islington. We offer undergraduate and graduate degree programmes in information technology, business administration (including MBA), business information technology, computer sciences, accounting, travel & tourism management and more. has been one of the leading tuition providers for ACCA and CAT qualifications for the last ten years. CECOS London College also offers a range of computer certification courses including Microsoft, Oracle, Java and Cisco training.
CECOS London College is a prestigious name in vocational and professional training. The British Accreditation Council, UK, has recognised the College as efficient for independent further and higher education.
West London College of Business & Management Sciences
Courses / Programs
West London College of Business & Management Sciences (WLCBMS) is located in the borough of Hounslow, in West London and offers a range of certificate and diploma courses to UK and international students. Established by a team of highly professional academics, we aim to deliver quality education and training to meet the requirements of a new era challenges in diverse fields, including Business Management, Computing, Finance, Law and Language.
We provide high quality globally recognized educational programmes in a modern dynamic environment by a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals. Based on knowledge and experience, courses are presented using a variety of teaching methods and strategies to meet the challenges of an increasingly diverse student base and demanding work place. Situated in the heart of West London, the college is a vibrant centre for learning, which caters for all the needs of home and overseas students.
Southern School of Beauty Therapy, based in the Hampshire countryside, offer expert tuition and a wide choice of courses, including holistic therapies, beauty specialist and complete nail technician. We pride ourselves on our friendly, supportive learning environment, combined with the opportunity to obtain internationally recognised qualifications.
Upon successful completion of your chosen course, you will be awarded the Southern School of Beauty Diploma. This will enable you to obtain insurance with the Guild of Beauty Therapists or Professional Beauty Direct.
Our aim at the Southern School of Beauty is to ensure that you really enjoy your learning experience with us, and when you leave at the end of the day, you should feel confident to start practicing your new skills.