Beauty schools in London, UK: Makeup courses in Hammersmith & Fulham (West London). Nail technology training in Putney (South London). Massage therapy courses. Make-up artist classes in Westminster area.
Nails and Beauty Academy: Nails and Beauty Academy provides professional nail courses and beauty training courses for students in the UK, and we have four, specialist nail and beauty training centres in London. We provide expert Nail Technician Courses, Beauty Courses and Make-Up Courses for complete beginners and for those who seek to update and refresh their skills or implement new techniques. We specialise in the nail and beauty industry and keep up to date with the latest techniques and products on the market. Our accredited nail and beauty courses run regularly.
All Nails and Beauty Academy training courses are available at our Hammersmith, Westminster, Putney and Fulham specialist training centres. All four London training centres are just a few minutes away from the district line tube stations.
Conveniently located in central London, Kensington College of Business (KCB) provides a range of undergraduate and post-graduate degree courses in the fields of business, accounting and management to UK-based and international students. We also prepare students for the qualifications of leading Chartered Professional bodies such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA). In addition, we provide specialist training to major corporate clients (including Lloyds TSB and Capita Registrars).
KCB has the distinction of being the first College both in the UK and internationally to be inspected and accredited by ASIC (Accreditation Service for International Colleges), which comes under the direct supervision of OfSted. KCB is also validated and awarded by the University of Wales.
Our campus is located in Holborn, which is in the heart of London in close proximity to the financial district of the City of London. This area is renowned as one of the foremost financial centres of the world and the world famous shopping/entertainment district (the West End) of the City of London.
• Located in Shepherd's Bush, West London, Leiths School of Food and Wine has an international reputation as a first-class culinary institute for chefs. Students come from all over the world to enjoy dedicated cooking classes in a friendly atmosphere with professionally-trained chefs.
• We provide one-day cooking classes, evening courses, weekend classes, and week-long classes as well as Professional Certificate and Diploma courses from foundation to advanced levels. Cooking styles, techniques and flavours taught include Moroccan, Vietnamese, Italian, Indian, and more.
• Our "Professional Courses" are for those who are interested in a career in the Culinary Arts. Whether your desire is to become a Michelin starred chef, start your own food business, work in food media, run a catering company or become a private cook; a professional Leiths course will provide you with the skills to get started.
• Our "Amateur Cook Courses" are fun, informal classes are designed for enthusiastic home cooks. Focusing on specific skills or themes, students usually cook in pairs and sit down to enjoy what they have cooked for lunch. The minimum age is generally 18, but younger students may be considered.
Located in Islington, North London, The London School of Media Make-up is an established institution offering an intensive 3 month Diploma course for aspiring makeup artists interested in the film, television and fashion industries.
Our complete 3 month make-up diploma course covers a comprehensive range of subjects from basics, camouflage, fashion, period makeup and hair to casualty, character and prosthetics. Our aim is to teach the best talent to the highest level.
In addition to our flagship Diploma course, we also provide shorter term specialized makeup Certificate courses in fields that include Fashion Trends, Bridal Make-up, Contemporary Hair, and more.
Our school brings together award-winning tutors at the cutting edge of their specialist fields, working at the highest level of their profession.
Upon completion of the course, students are given contacts within the industry. When they graduate, we keep mentoring them throughout their career with our agency ‘London Media Make up’, providing professional freelance make-up and hair artists, designers, and assistants to all media sectors.
Mary Reid International Spa Academy is located in the centre of Edinburgh, a short walk from the main bus station, Waverley and Haymarket train stations. We provide a wide range of part-time, full-time, short-term, undergraduate and postgraduate beauty therapy courses, and all are from the central Edinburgh Beauty School. We have an excellent reputation for the quality of our learning both in beauty therapy and body therapy, leading to internationally recognised qualifications - ITEC & CIDESCO.
Since 1954, the Mary Reid International Spa Academy has been at the forefront of education and beauty therapy in the UK, offering a vibrant learning experience. Mary Reid has become recognised throughout the world as one of the very best places for therapy students to 'learn their trade'. The school is proud to uphold Mary Reid's commitment to excellence, maintaining high standards of training that helps graduates develop successful, fulfilling careers.
Our syllabus delivers a complete skill set for the modern spa professional, providing the sector with expertly trained students with well rounded skills and abilities not just in therapy but across every aspect of spa operations and management.
Merton College, based in Morden, Surrey, UK, is a career training school offering courses from basic English, IT and numeracy through to programmes that will equip you for entry to University or give you advanced vocational skills. We teach a wide range of courses at different levels, to people from many different backgrounds and of all ages. Many of our students are aged 16-19 but we also have a substantial number of mature learners. We have equal numbers of male and female students and a wide representation of ethnic backgrounds. Both students and our staff contribute to a rich culture and positive atmosphere at the College.
- Business, Leisure & Management
- Catering, Hospitality & Facilities Services
- Community Education
- Engineering, Motorcycles & Musical Instruments
- Nursing & Health Professions
- A Levels and Creative Studies
- e2e, Prince's Trust and Skills for Working Life
- 14-16 School Links
- Learn Direct
Abertay Training are training specialists who offer a range of accredited Train the Trainer courses plus Health and Safety Training throughout the UK and internationally. We supply public courses in locations including London, Manchester, Birmingham Plymouth, Cardiff, Glasgow and Belfast as well as in-house staff training anywhere in the UK or internationally.
Our Train the Trainer courses are approved by accrediting bodies and cover the areas of First Aid Trainer, Manual Handling Trainer, Patient Handling Trainer, Fire Safety Trainer, DSE Assessor, PTLLS, A1 Assessor, AED Trainer, CIEH Professional Trainers Award etc.
- EDI approved First Aid Trainer (Level 3) Award
- EDI approved Manual Handling Trainer (Level 3) Award
- IOSH approved Patient Handling Trainer
- IFE approved Fire Safety Trainer
- Edexcel PTLLS (Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector) Level 3/4 Award
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) A1 Assessor
- DSE (Display Screen Equipment) Assessor
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) Professional Trainers Award