College courses in West London, UK: ACCA accounting training, professional accountancy qualifications, business management programmes. College in West London area offering IT training & management certificate & diploma courses.
KBM London School of Accountancy and Business Studies: KBM London School of Accountancy & Business Studies (KBM LSABS) is a further adult education college where students can enrol in a variety of courses ranging from full time programs to short courses. We are situated in the Park Royal area of West London, within walking distance of Park Royal Tube Station, Hanger Lane Tube Station and West Acton Tube Station. KBM London School of Accountancy and Business Studies welcomes students in ACCA, ATHE, iam, EDI and British Safety Council affiliated programs in Accountancy, Travel and Tourism, Hospitality Management, Administrative Management, English and also short courses in Health and Safety.
Accountancy Courses: - Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA): 2 years - Certified Accounting Technician (CAT): 1 year
Course detail: KBM London School of Accountancy & Business Studies in collaboration with KBM Chartered Certified Accountants & Registered Auditors offer Practical Training courses.
These courses are of benefit to:
* Students who are doing ACCA, AAT, CAT, CIMA and individuals who do not have any accountancy back ground and looking forward to maintained their own accounts and reduce accountancy fee or want to work in financial & accountancy field in future.
* ACCA, AAT, CAT, CIMA and other accountancy qualifications students who do not have any practical experience and they want to gain experience under the supervision of qualified accountants to complete their training records to obtain member ship of accountancy body and practical experience to enter in financial world.
Practical Accountancy Training Courses: - Computerised Book-Keeping course - Computerised Payroll course - Advanced Book-Keeping & Payroll Training course - Advanced Accounting & Payroll Training course - Professional Accounting & Payroll Training course Association of Tourism & Hospitality Executives (ATHE) Training Courses: - Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Business Management: 1 year - Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Information Technology: 1 year - Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Tourism Management: 1 year - Postgraduate Advanced International Diploma in Travel and Tourism: 1 year - Advanced Diploma in Business Management: 1 year - Higher Diploma for Management Assisstants: 1 year Institute Of Administrative Management (IAM) Training Courses: - Award / Certificate / Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Administrative Management: 1 year
English Language Courses: - English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL): We have 3 levels of English course from beginner to proficiency. Students will have a short interview/assessment before they start their course. Students can book a course for the exact number of weeks they want. The minimum length is 12 weeks and the maximum is 36 weeks. Certificate, diploma or advanced diploma English language courses available.
- English for Business (EfB) - Spoken English for Industry and Commerce (SEFIC) - Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (CertTEFL)
Health & Safety Course: - British Safety Council Award in Health & Safety: Duration - 1 Day (up to 6 hours including examination)
Corporate Courses: - Diploma in Innovation & change Management (DICM) - Graduate Certificate / Diploma in Project & Programme Management - Postgraduate Award in Strategic Management & Leadership - Diploma in Management & Leadership (DML) - Diploma in Public Service Leadership (DPSL) - Postgraduate Certificate in Strategic Management & Leadership
Merton College, based in Morden, Surrey, UK, is a career training school offering courses from basic English, IT and numeracy through to programmes that will equip you for entry to University or give you advanced vocational skills. We teach a wide range of courses at different levels, to people from many different backgrounds and of all ages. Many of our students are aged 16-19 but we also have a substantial number of mature learners. We have equal numbers of male and female students and a wide representation of ethnic backgrounds. Both students and our staff contribute to a rich culture and positive atmosphere at the College.
- Business, Leisure & Management
- Catering, Hospitality & Facilities Services
- Community Education
- Engineering, Motorcycles & Musical Instruments
- Nursing & Health Professions
- A Levels and Creative Studies
- e2e, Prince's Trust and Skills for Working Life
- 14-16 School Links
- Learn Direct
Tresham is a College of Further and Higher Education with campuses in Corby, Kettering and Wellingborough, Northamptonshire in the English East Midlands. Tresham offers a wide range of full and part time courses and apprenticeships from entry level up to degree level for Adults and School Leavers. Tresham is a partner college of University of Bedfordshire and University of Northampton.
A good further education college such as Tresham is able to provide a fresh start with new and exciting opportunities for everybody from vocational education and skills for young people, high quality A Level provision as an alternative to studying at school, progression routes into higher education for the traditionally underrepresented groups, opportunities for adults to return to learn as well as offering the chance to learn for pleasure.
In addition Tresham has a dedicated Business Solutions team that works with local companies to raise the skills of their workforce and help develop their business.
- A Levels
- Access to Higher Education
- Accounting and Finance
- Art and Design
- Beauty and Holistic Therapies
- Business and Management
- Child Care
- Computing and IT
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Foundation Programmes
- Health and Safety
- Hospitality and Catering
- Performing Arts
London Guildhall College is located in the City of Westminster in Central London and consider ourselves one of the best colleges in London, England for overseas students. We are affiliated with the best universities in the UK to provide external education programmes, degrees, diplomas and training. We offer advice on immigration procedures for international students as well as special offers, discounts, rewards and free books.
Our courses are organised in consultation with international institutions to cover most of the popular fields in today's industry.. The end result is courses that are of a high quality and in direct relevance to their field. Areas of study include business administration (including MBA degree program); Accounting (ACCA certification courses); Computing; Travel, Tourism & Hospitality as well as English for international students.
Our mission is to provide opportunities for learning and personal and professional development, make a difference a diffirence both you and community.
- Business Management
- Business Administration (including MBA)
- Travel, Tourism & Hospitality
- Digital Art
- English for International Students
- Foundation Degree
- Security Industry Training Organisation (SITO)
• Located in Shepherd's Bush, West London, Leiths School of Food and Wine has an international reputation as a first-class culinary institute for chefs. Students come from all over the world to enjoy dedicated cooking classes in a friendly atmosphere with professionally-trained chefs.
• We provide one-day cooking classes, evening courses, weekend classes, and week-long classes as well as Professional Certificate and Diploma courses from foundation to advanced levels. Cooking styles, techniques and flavours taught include Moroccan, Vietnamese, Italian, Indian, and more.
• Our "Professional Courses" are for those who are interested in a career in the Culinary Arts. Whether your desire is to become a Michelin starred chef, start your own food business, work in food media, run a catering company or become a private cook; a professional Leiths course will provide you with the skills to get started.
• Our "Amateur Cook Courses" are fun, informal classes are designed for enthusiastic home cooks. Focusing on specific skills or themes, students usually cook in pairs and sit down to enjoy what they have cooked for lunch. The minimum age is generally 18, but younger students may be considered.
CNM (College of Naturopathic Medicine) is the UK's leading training provider in natural therapies and has colleges across the UK (London, Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Edinburgh and Manchester) and across Ireland, South Africa and in the USA. All CNM students gain an understanding of naturopathic therapies and can choose to specialise in Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, or as a CNM Natural Chef.
Diploma Courses with full-time and part-time study in Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, or as a CNM Natural Chef.
Short Courses include such things as, Nutrition for Everyday Living, Herbs for Everyday Living, Homeopathy for Everyday Living, Cooking for Health, Juicing for Health, Detox, Cleanse and Weight Loss, Kinesiology, Natural Skincare and Skin Nutrition and Indian Head Massage.
Our Post-graduate courses include, Iridology and Chinese Nutritional Therapy.
AbFab Beauty Training Academy, based in Waterlooville, Hampshire on the south coast of England (approx. 8 miles north of Portsmouth), are a private training provider for beauty therapy, nail technology and holistic therapies. Our lecturers are all professionals with a wealth of knowledge and expertise within the beauty therapy business and can boast over twenty years teaching experience at the highest level. AbFab realise the secret to achievement starts with the environment in which we learn. To that end AbFab have created and designed a unique relaxed teaching program to benefit the learner. Our courses are centred around small groups for maximum learner/lecturer contact, a detail AbFab believe is essential for the learner. AbFab is an approved VTCT centre, this means you can be assured of the highest quaility training due to the strict guidelines of the countries leading awarding body.
AbFab construct their courses to suit the learner and their objectives/goals.We realise each learner has an individual learning need, AbFab's unique training program allows a 'work/life balance' giving you the opportunity to train in the time that suits you.