Accounting schools in London, UK: Business studies courses, ACCA & CAT professional accountancy qualifications. College in West London offering IT training & management certificate & diploma programmes, corporate training in Park Royal area.
KBM London School of Accountancy and Business Studies: KBM London School of Accountancy and Business Studies is situated in the Park Royal area of West London, within walking distance of Park Royal Tube Station, Hanger Lane Tube Station and West Acton Tube Station. It is also very close to bus links and leisure and food facilities. We offer programs in Business, Marketing, Accounting, English, Travel and Tourism, Hospitality and Administrative Management. We also have a one of its kind Practical Training Program in Accountancy, where many students train and are provided support in finding Accountancy jobs. Also provided are short courses in Health and Safety.
KBM LSABS is within fifteen minutes drive of Central London. We are close to excellent food and leisure facilities, and have links to tube stations, as well as bus stops within walking distance. The location is quiet with ample parking and an overall positive environment for education.
Students undertaking the Practical Accountancy Training at KBM LSABS.
All the professional qualifications, academic courses and practical training courses are provided in state of the art classrooms and labs using the latest computers and software set in a highly comfortable and professional environment.
School / Office Address:West London
UK & England
We are a specialist vocational sixth College in South Croydon offering outstanding experiences and nationally recognised qualifications. Recent Ofsted inspections and local reports indicate clearly that we are now offering the best education and training of any College in the surrounding boroughs.
Carnegie Business Training and Development, Dunfermline
Courses / Programs
Based in Dunfermline, Fife, Carnegie Business Training and Development offers a comprehensive range of Gas, and Health & Safety courses for the needs of existing professionals and entrants. Carnegie is one of Scotland’s leading career training providers, delivering a diverse and dynamic range of training solutions.
Our purpose-built gas workshops are fitted out with the latest equipment, and our tutors are all ex-British Gas engineers with broad professional and industrial experience. We also offer Health and Safety courses for the needs of existing health and safety professionals and entrants working towards a new and challenging career within the health and safety industry.
Whether you are an individual looking to enhance your Health & Safety CV, or an employer who recognises the benefits of training and development, Fife College Training & Development can assist you to gain that all important edge in today’s highly competitive marketplace.
Gas Safety Courses:
- Core Domestic Natural Gas Safety
- Combustion Performance Analysers
- Central Heating Boilers & Hot Water
- Fire & Wall Heaters
- Domestic Cookers
- Indirect Fired Heating Appliances
- Direct Fired Heating Appliances
- First Fix Commercial Pipework...
Health & Safety Courses:
- Lifting Equipment Inspection
- Safety Harness Inspection
- Safety Passport
- Safe Use of Hand and Power Tools
- Working at Height
- Working in Confined Spaces
- Accident Investigating and Reporting...
Students To Lawyers (STL) training and employment, in London, UK, is a paralegal agency offering professional short courses accredited by the Institute of Paralegals. Located near Battersea Park on the south bank of the River Thames, our 5-week courses (2 evenings per week) are for beginners and experienced paralegals. We also run a clerks / paralegal agency where we get work from solicitors and local government authorities on a freelance basis.
Located in Polegate and located just 5 miles north of the seaside town of Eastbourne and 30 minutes from Lewes.
The Canine Studies College offers City & Guilds in Dog Grooming and Animal Training and courses in Canine Behaviour, Dog Training Instruction, Canine First Aid and to both UK and international students.
The College operates within a set of 'Core Teaching Values' to ensure students leave with a combination of excellent theory underpinning their chosen topic, combined with excellent practical application and skills training.
• Located in Shepherd's Bush, West London, Leiths School of Food and Wine has an international reputation as a first-class culinary institute for chefs. Students come from all over the world to enjoy dedicated cooking classes in a friendly atmosphere with professionally-trained chefs.
• We provide one-day cooking classes, evening courses, weekend classes, and week-long classes as well as Professional Certificate and Diploma courses from foundation to advanced levels. Cooking styles, techniques and flavours taught include Moroccan, Vietnamese, Italian, Indian, and more.
• Our "Professional Courses" are for those who are interested in a career in the Culinary Arts. Whether your desire is to become a Michelin starred chef, start your own food business, work in food media, run a catering company or become a private cook; a professional Leiths course will provide you with the skills to get started.
• Our "Amateur Cook Courses" are fun, informal classes are designed for enthusiastic home cooks. Focusing on specific skills or themes, students usually cook in pairs and sit down to enjoy what they have cooked for lunch. The minimum age is generally 18, but younger students may be considered.
Pitman Training Milton Keynes is located in Central Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire in south-east England within easy access of transport links to London, Northampton and Bedfordshire. Pitman Training has a long and proud history that began with one shorthand school in 1870. Today with more than 100 independent Pitman Training Centres all over the UK, Ireland, the Middle East and Mauritius, we are unique in being the oldest and longest running secretarial and business skills training company.
We provide top quality training in Secretarial, Accountancy, Business, Office, IT and Web design skills. Training is carried out in a flexible, self-paced style so that you can choose when you train. This allows you to complete diplomas in as little as 9 weeks as full time study or take up to 12 months if you have other commitments such as work or family.
- Secretarial Training
- Accountancy Training
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Business Management
- Web Design
- Legal Secretary
- Medical Secretary
- Sage Line 50
- Basic Book-keeping