German Course in Germany, Study Abroad Programs in Berlin, Deutschkurse, Deutsch Lernen in München (Munich), Hannover, Hamburg, Köln (Cologne), Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Dresden, Bremen, Austria, Vienna (Wien), Graz, Salzburg..
IFS Institut für Sprachvermittlung, Berlin: The IFS offers German language courses of the highest quality in two of Germany's most important cities. Since 1978, the IFS has been teaching in the former capital of Bonn and, since the year 2000, in the new capital of Berlin as well.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
We, the directors of the IFS, guarantee to do our very best to create the ideal study conditions for our students in both cities: Our spacious and well-equipped classrooms and facilities, our highly-qualified staff and, of course, a pleasant atmosphere combine to produce the perfect learning environment. Courses in Bonn & Berlin can be combined.
Courses / Programs:
German Courses include: Year round courses, professional exam preparation (TestDaf-center). Short term (min 1 week) and long term offers (max. 48 weeks), specialized courses for economists, journalists and diplomats.
Step Into German - Online Lessons via Zoom / Skype (Worldwide)
Courses / Programs
Based in Tokyo, Japan, Step Into German provides online, Skype & Zoom-based German language lessons to students from around the globe.
Our beginner to advanced level, private German classes online are taught by an experienced teacher. Classes are available at flexible times according at your schedule and according to your special needs.
• Primus Fremdsprachen Institut is a popular German language school located in the heart of Nuremberg in the state of Bavaria in south-east Germany.
• Founded in 1986, we offer German courses to international students & expats with all levels of German - beginner, intermediate and advanced.
• Our courses include intensive German courses, exam preparation for the Test DaF, DSH & Goethe exams, private lessons and more through morning, afternoon, and evening classes.
• Our team consists of highly-experienced and competent teachers who specialize in the areas of language training, adult education, translation and pedagogics. Our German courses are taught by native German speakers.
• The goal of our German courses program is to help you not only feel comfortable in speaking the language of your choice but also the written form. We aim to give you the ability to feel comfortable and react appropriately in all situations.
• Nuremberg is located 170km north of Munich and is the second largest city in Bavaria. It is served by excellent road and rail links. Nuremberg Airport offers flights to major cities in Germany and throughout Europe, as well as connecting flights via other airports to international destinations worldwide.
Student Review: "A great experience, and a great school in a great city. If you are willing to come and study the German language, do not hesitate and come quickly to Primus. Thanks for the great time spent in Nürnberg and precisely at Primus."
- Tarek, Lebanon
German Courses: • Beginner to advanced levels (A1, A2, B1, B2 & C1 courses)
• Morning, afternoon & evening German classes
• Intensive German courses (24 lessons per week)
• Test DaF / DSH / Goethe exam preparation classes
• Private German lessons
• Business German course for professionals
• German classes for healthcare workers in hospitals, doctors offices, and homecare
• German courses for secondary school students / teenagers
• Summer German courses
• Short-term German courses
Also: Courses for English, Italian, French, Portuguese & Russian.
Established in 1980, F+U Academy of Languages is one of Europe's largest language schools with partners around the globe and schools in Berlin, Heidelberg, Darmstadt and Chemnitz, (all centers combined had more than 11,000 students and exam participants in 2014 alone).
F+U Academy of Languages Berlin is situated on Berlin's famous Friedrichstrasse in Mitte (the heart of the city), and provides a wide range of beginner to advanced level German language courses.
Renowned for its diverse educational programme, its international character and excellent value for money, the F+U Academy of Languages sets itself apart from the crowd.
We offer decades of teaching experience, and highly qualified and experienced German teachers who approach their teaching with a very lively and entertaining style.
Our language programmes can include homestay or hostel / apartment accommodation, and students can participate in a wide range of leisure and cultural activities in addition to their German language lessons.
Recognitions: F+U Academy of Languages is member of the Organisation for German as a Foreign Language (fadaf) and of the Association of German Private Schools (VDP).
- Intensive German courses
- Academic / Year-long German courses
- German Exam prep courses (DSH / TestDaF)
- Mini group morning / afternoon classes
- Evening German courses
- Individual German lessons (private one-to-one, duo, trio)
- German Conversation classes
- Business German courses
- German Grammar for beginners
- Customized German courses
- Senior German course 50+
- Combined German + English course
- German Cultural & Leisure Programme
- Professional development seminar for German teachers
- German IT courses
Welcome to Evolanguage - our intensive German courses in Mainz, Hamburg, München, Berlin, Bamberg! If you want high quality German language courses based on your personal solution, so you have found what you were looking for!
EVOLANGUAGE is specialized in intensive German trainings - as preparation for universities and business or every-day-life - for beginners and advanced participants. Intensity and continuity are combined in EVOLANGUAGE way of teaching. The special intensity makes increasing the language competence in a short period of time.
- Intensive German courses in Germany - Intensive Deutschkurse
- German summer courses - Deutschkurse im Sommer
- Business German language courses - Deutsch als Geschäftssprache
- German language courses for universities - Prüfungsvorbereitungskurse
- German language courses: one-to-one - Deutsch Einzelunterricht
- German language courses for students: preparatory Test DaF / DSH - Deutschkurse für Studenten: Test DaF / DSH
You will find the Dialog language school located in an attractive building in the heart of Munich "Schwabing". You are in a district with its own special flair, but at the same time only a few minutes away from the centre of the city. You will be taught by highly qualified teachers with university degrees and additionally specialised in German as a foreign language.
Our German language institute was founded in 1984 and we specialize in the teaching of German as a foreign language. Our school in Munich is located in the heart of the city centre and is very easy to reach via public transport. We are a member of IALC and provide quality courses for adults (min. age 16). These courses are offered at 6 levels and start every Monday (except absolute beginners which begin once a month). The class numbers are kept small group courses (max. 10, in summer 12). We provide a diverse cultural program and social activities. Accommodation available in homestay, student residence or studio apartment.
- Standard and intensive German courses
- Mini-group courses
- Individual tuition
- Tailor made courses also for closed groups
- Exam preparation
- Business German, German for tourism, banking, lawyers, technicians, musicians
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.