German Course in Germany, Study Abroad Programs in Berlin, Deutschkurse, Deutsch Lernen in München (Munich), Hannover, Hamburg, Köln (Cologne), Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Dresden, Bremen, Austria, Vienna (Wien), Graz, Salzburg..
Akademie philLingua - languages your way, Hamburg: Located in the pleasant heart of Hamburg-Altona, AkademiephilLingua is proud to be a small language training, coaching & philosophy academy. We specialize in one-to-one language tuition in German, English, French and Spanish. Our many years of successful experience in individual adult education have led to our exceptional profile. Our philosophy is simple: We are committed to people and language, and to the dynamic difference both make to both.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Our specialization: Individually designed "one-on-one" language and communication training, personal coaching and text work seminars. Our languages: German, English, French and Spanish. Our well-tried additional special: All one-on-one seminars can also take place over the telephone. Our target groups: Executives, freelancers and other individuals at any level.
Ensuring the highest instructional quality and the best possible stay in Bamgerg, Germany are the top priorities at TREFF PUNKT. The institute director, Alexandra von Rohr, and her team will do everything to ensure that your stay in Bamberg is not only a total learning success but also a cultural experience you won't soon forget.
- the course programme is customized for adult learners
- 2 teachers sharing each group, allowing students to benefit from differing styles of teaching and to improve their listening comprehension
- instruction in small groups with an average of 5 students means students receive a high level of attention, enabling them to achieve their personal learning objectives
- 6 supplementary practical sessions per week , ensuring German is also practised outside the classroom- a flexible course system allows students to change their course at any time
- written and verbal tests are given every other week to monitor students' progress
- effective development of verbal skills: half of all instruction time is reserved for speaking and building up vocabulary
- study consultation for your learning progress through one-to-one talks and interim tests
Intensive course; Intensive Plus course; Exam preparatory course; Super Intensive course; Individual training / One-to-One tuition.
Course prices include:
- course material including books
- placement, control and final tests
- small groups with an average of 5 students
- study consultation
- 6 supplementary practical sessions per week offer of leisure activities
- allocation of tandem partner
- allocation of accommodation
TREFF PUNKT certificate according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
• The Goethe-Institut is Germany’s worldwide cultural institution. With over 60 years of experience, we have built up a network of 160 institutes in 94 countries, and teach German to nearly 30,000 students per year in Germany alone.
• We specialize in teaching German as a foreign language, teacher training and developing curricula, examinations and course materials.
• In Germany, our institutes are located in Berlin, Bonn, Dresden, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Göttingen, Hamburg, Heidelberg, Mannheim, Munich, and Schwäbisch Hall.
• We provide a wide range of year-round German language programs including General & Intensive German, Exam Preparation courses, German for university studies, Business German, and more.
• We also provide summer and winter courses for teens and children at attractive locations throughout Germany and Austria.
• Goethe-Institut sets internationally recognised standards in the teaching and learning of German as a foreign language.
• It runs language courses, compiles teaching materials, trains teachers, contributes to scientific research and participates in politico-language initiatives.
Student Review: “I would never have believed that learning could be so much fun. The teachers at the Goethe-Institut are really good. When I came here I was really afraid to speak German. Now that's hard for me to imagine!"
- Vera, Russia
Learn German in Berlin with Carl Duisberg Centren! We provide a range of quality German language courses to adults from around the world. Our courses include Intensive German, Business German and preparation for German language exams. In addition, we offer summer German programs for children and teenagers.
Before you start the course, you will take a language test that determines your level, and you will then be put into the appropriate course level. In general, courses for beginners start every three to six weeks, whilst participants with previous knowledge of German can start a course on Mondays.
Conveniently situated in the Mitte district, our school is right in the heart of Berlin and is easily accessible by public transport system from all parts of the city. The school has nine classrooms, a media resource center, a small internet cafe and a recreation room, which is a favorite meeting point for course participants.
- Intensive Course Plus (24 Teaching Units (TUs) / week group course + 6 TUs / week Supervised Self-study Program)
- Crash Course (24 TUs / week group course + 6 supervised Self-study Program + 5 or 10 one-to-one lessons)
- One-to-One Executive Course (20 or 40TUs / week)
- Learning & Living at the trainer's home
- Preparation for TestDaF, PWD, telc & DSH
- Summer Holiday (15+)
- Winter Special (15+)
- Football Camp (10-14 yrs)
- Dance Camp (10-14 yrs)
• Primus Fremdsprachen Institut is a popular German language school located in the heart of Nuremberg in the state of Bavaria in south-east Germany.
• Founded in 1986, we offer German courses to international students & expats with all levels of German - beginner, intermediate and advanced.
• Our courses include intensive German courses, exam preparation for the Test DaF, DSH & Goethe exams, private lessons and more through morning, afternoon, and evening classes.
• Our team consists of highly-experienced and competent teachers who specialize in the areas of language training, adult education, translation and pedagogics. Our German courses are taught by native German speakers.
• The goal of our German courses program is to help you not only feel comfortable in speaking the language of your choice but also the written form. We aim to give you the ability to feel comfortable and react appropriately in all situations.
• Nuremberg is located 170km north of Munich and is the second largest city in Bavaria. It is served by excellent road and rail links. Nuremberg Airport offers flights to major cities in Germany and throughout Europe, as well as connecting flights via other airports to international destinations worldwide.
Student Review: "A great experience, and a great school in a great city. If you are willing to come and study the German language, do not hesitate and come quickly to Primus. Thanks for the great time spent in Nürnberg and precisely at Primus."
- Tarek, Lebanon
German Courses: • Beginner to advanced levels (A1, A2, B1, B2 & C1 courses)
• Morning, afternoon & evening German classes
• Intensive German courses (24 lessons per week)
• Test DaF / DSH / Goethe exam preparation classes
• Private German lessons
• Business German course for professionals
• German classes for healthcare workers in hospitals, doctors offices, and homecare
• German courses for secondary school students / teenagers
• Summer German courses
• Short-term German courses
Also: Courses for English, Italian, French, Portuguese & Russian.
With did deutsch-institut, learn German in one of our German language schools in Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg or Munich. For more than 35 years, we have focused on teaching German as a Foreign Language, and today more than ever we are convinced about the future prospects of our goal.
The easiest way to study the German language is here with us in Germany! Because studying deutsch in deutschland means learning the language and getting to know our culture at the same time – our everyday and business life – exciting cities and many different types of countryside.
To study German at did deutsch-institut also means discovering Germany. At did deutsch-institut, we carry our company’s philosophy in our name: did means deutsch in deutschland (German in Germany) and this is our motto since the establishing of the company in 1970.
Year-round German language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced:
- Standard German language courses
- Intensive German language courses
- Premium German language courses
- One-to-one German language courses
- Homestay program with a German family
- Business German language courses
- Summer courses German language courses
- Junior + Youth summer German language courses and summer camps
TANDEM Hamburg has been a recognised institute of further education in Hamburg since 1985. We are well known: for our modern foreign German language courses; for a good, efficient and personal service; for quality in further education.
Here the students learn in a small group with a maximum of 10 per class, supported by modern teaching materials and methods. Our German language course starts at your level. Our motto «More than language learning» is especially true regarding our language and educational travel projects as well as our special classes with a cultural program.
We have been approved by the quality control system «Weiterbildung Hamburg», and carry the seal of quality in further education. Our exceptional standards are monitored and assessed regularly. Furthermore, we are certified by CSN (Centrala studiestödsnämden) in Sweden for students who are planning on studying German as a foreign language abroad.
We offer Standard and Intensive German Courses, certificate courses (Zertifikat Deutsch, Mittelstufenprüfung and TestDaF), and evening classes in Business German. All year long, you can also book single classes either individually or as an addition to your morning group course.
Your TANDEM exchange partner will help you understand the German language - and us Germans - better. TANDEM Hamburg is an accredited examination centre for TestDaF and TELC.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.