Los Angeles Makeup School: Los Angeles Makeup School (LAMUS) is a makeup school located in the heart of worlds entertainment center - Hollywood. We offer comprehensive hands-on Beauty Makeup Course and Special FX Makeup Course. We specialize in beauty and special effects makeup for high definition television, film, media, print, high fashion, bridal, stage, theatre, video and motion picture.
Los Angeles Makeup School offers two distinct programs of study: Beauty Makeup Course and Special FX Makeup Course; that are taught by qualified instructors.
A real hands on training! Unlike other makeup schools in Los Angeles, here in LAMUS we DO NOT charge students for separate classes that are part of the original course; such as fantasy makeup, high fashion makeup, period makeup and so on... We don't stretch...We put the best program together for students that will actually teach them the basic details and techiques to enter the commercial makeup industry. Our aim for you is to give the skills and techiques to be an excellent makeup artist. So make a life changing decision and become a professional make-up artist!
Located in Beverly Hills, Bosso Intensive Makeup School Los Angeles is one of the most sought-after makeup training facilities in the world.
Taught by celebrity make-up artist, Kimberley Bosso, our unique make-up training programs are offered to novices, aspiring make up artists and professionals.
We provide affordable 6-day and 4-day Intensive Make-up Training Courses with a professional certificate awarded on completion, which will prepare you for a successful career in the make-up industry.
There are ONLY a maximum of 4 students per course to ensure the utmost meticulous attention and makeup education.
We also offer a 1-day intensive course for the novice or professional makeup artist wanting to learn basic to advanced techniques, or wanting to refresh their existing makeup skills. Students come from all over the U.S. as well as from as far as Australia and Dubai.
An industry established make-up artist since 1997, Kimberley Bosso trained and received her professional makeup artist certificate in Los Angeles, and took her training and research further, studying in Paris learning airbrush and working throughout Europe backstage with top designers for runway shows, as well as visionary photographers on ad campaigns.
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for sharing with me your knowledge...you will always have my respect and appreciation. You are an amazing and inspiring professional. I'm glad that I have met you and attended your awesome makeup course!"
- Izabela Cruz, Dubai
4-Day & 6-Day Intensive Professional Make-up Artist Certification Programs:
- Traditional and Airbrush Make-up
- Techniques include: Smokey Eyes; Contouring; Bridal Makeup; Men's Grooming; High Fashion; Business & Marketing; Product & Brush Knowledge; Hygiene & more
- 6-Day program also includes Red Carpet Makeup and Fashion Week with extensive airbrushing
1-Day Intensive Make-up Artist Course:
For beginners or those looking to sharpen existent makeup skills.
Situated in Santa Monica CA, CHICSTUDIOS LA is a school of professional makeup that provides quality courses for local and international students who wish to pursue a career in the makeup industry.
Our main course offered is the 4-Week Professional Makeup Artistry course, designed to teach the fundamentals and techniques of makeup artistry, taught by the industry's leading makeup artists, who inspire each class they teach.
CHICSTUDIOS graduates will find jobs in several different areas of artistry, depending on their interest.
MicMakeupSchool is a world-renowned traveling makeup school that offers one-day professional make-up artist training and certification programs in a range of cities throughout the United States. We offer our make-up classes in San Diego, CA; Boston, MA; Philadelphia, PA; Seattle, WA; Miami, FL and Washington DC among many others. Our makeup programs are only offered in each city four times a year so early booking is essential.
Our make-up programs are taught by a renowned LA makeup artist and cater for all skill levels - from beginner to advanced. Every class is hands-on and has a maximum number of 18 students. This creates an environment where each student has easy access to the instructor to ask questions or review their makeup techniques. Upon completion of the course curriculum, students will receive a Certificate representing achievement in Elite Makeup Artistry.
A career as a professional makeup artist is an exciting choice. The fashion and entertainment industries offer several opportunities for well-trained makeup artists. This short make-up courses are ideal for the working individual who wants to start their career as a makeup artist in the shortest amount of time.
- Makeup Principles Certification
- Bridal Makeup Certification
- HD Film / Photo / TV Makeup Certification
- HD Red Carpet Makeup Certification
- Basic Hairstyling for Makeup Artists Certification
- Makeup Artist Portfolio Day Certification
Classes consists of lecture - demo - application for each section.
Academy of Makeup & Fashion, based in Encino (central portion of the southern San Fernando Valley and on the north slope of the Santa Monica Mountains), Los Angeles, CA, offers a total education in the Art and Science of professional Makeup Artistry & Image Management, and provides the most up-to-date, comprehensive courses available for students, cosmetologists, aestheticians and those looking for a new exciting creative career.
Barbara Layne, founder, president and instructor of The Academy, is a leading authority in the development of cosmetics and skin care, makeup artistry, image consulting, nutrition and exercise. As CEO and president of Lady Layne - Professional Cosmetics, her mastery of makeup application has earned her international acclaim as one of Hollywood's most accomplished makeup artists. Ms. Layne has worked with many celebrities and her client list includes professionals, governments and Fortune 500 companies.
CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
Psychic ability practitioners, medical professionals & color therapy healing enthusiasts living in California may be interested in this unique short program in Mexico:
• Develop your psychic ability with Divination through color in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology or Chromatics is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• CMC School is owned by U.S. citizens from Texas, and we are excited to welcome tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our new destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., local students from Mexico, as well as international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.
Conveniently located in downtown Ventura CA (just one hour west of Los Angeles), Lu Ross Academy is recognized as one of the finest beauty schools in Southern California. Accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences, we provide a range of career training courses in popular beauty topics such as Cosmetology, Aesthetician, Manicuring, Barbering, and Make-Up Artistry.
Our students are given the opportunity to find their own unique style after learning the fundamentals. LRA has 14,000 square feet of facilities; including 5 classrooms, 6 treatment rooms, a wet room and a large and lively clinic floor. You will learn in a real salon and spa environment.
We have taught students from Oxnard, Camarillo, Santa Barbara, Thousand Oaks, Santa Paula, Ojai, Simi Valley, Moorpark, Calabasas, Malibu and all over California.