Los Angeles Makeup School: Los Angeles Makeup School (LAMUS) is a makeup school located in the heart of worlds entertainment center - Hollywood. We offer comprehensive hands-on Beauty Makeup Course and Special FX Makeup Course. We specialize in beauty and special effects makeup for high definition television, film, media, print, high fashion, bridal, stage, theatre, video and motion picture.
Los Angeles Makeup School offers two distinct programs of study: Beauty Makeup Course and Special FX Makeup Course; that are taught by qualified instructors.
A real hands on training! Unlike other makeup schools in Los Angeles, here in LAMUS we DO NOT charge students for separate classes that are part of the original course; such as fantasy makeup, high fashion makeup, period makeup and so on... We don't stretch...We put the best program together for students that will actually teach them the basic details and techiques to enter the commercial makeup industry. Our aim for you is to give the skills and techiques to be an excellent makeup artist. So make a life changing decision and become a professional make-up artist!
• Gain spray tan certification in California or online with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - we offer the longest-running spray tan classes in the world!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan certification programs in Los Angeles and San Diego in Southern California and San Francisco in the Bay Area.
• In each city, our spray tanning training takes place in a leading hotel.
• We also offer convenient, short and comprehensive online spray tan certification programs to beauty professionals and complete beginners based in California and nationwide.
• On completion of your course, you receive a Certificate.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, want to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• We offer in-class spray tan training in a host of other venues throughout the U.S. & Canada, including Las Vegas & Reno NV, NYC, Boston MA, Houston & Dallas TX.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%.
I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best."
• Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach CA
Located in Beverly Hills, Bosso Intensive Makeup School Los Angeles is one of the most sought-after makeup training facilities in the world.
Taught by celebrity make-up artist, Kimberley Bosso, our unique make-up training programs are offered to novices, aspiring make up artists and professionals.
We provide affordable 6-day and 4-day Intensive Make-up Training Courses with a professional certificate awarded on completion, which will prepare you for a successful career in the make-up industry.
There are ONLY a maximum of 4 students per course to ensure the utmost meticulous attention and makeup education.
We also offer a 1-day intensive course for the novice or professional makeup artist wanting to learn basic to advanced techniques, or wanting to refresh their existing makeup skills. Students come from all over the U.S. as well as from as far as Australia and Dubai.
An industry established make-up artist since 1997, Kimberley Bosso trained and received her professional makeup artist certificate in Los Angeles, and took her training and research further, studying in Paris learning airbrush and working throughout Europe backstage with top designers for runway shows, as well as visionary photographers on ad campaigns.
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for sharing with me your knowledge...you will always have my respect and appreciation. You are an amazing and inspiring professional. I'm glad that I have met you and attended your awesome makeup course!"
- Izabela Cruz, Dubai
4-Day & 6-Day Intensive Professional Make-up Artist Certification Programs:
- Traditional and Airbrush Make-up
- Techniques include: Smokey Eyes; Contouring; Bridal Makeup; Men's Grooming; High Fashion; Business & Marketing; Product & Brush Knowledge; Hygiene & more
- 6-Day program also includes Red Carpet Makeup and Fashion Week with extensive airbrushing
1-Day Intensive Make-up Artist Course:
For beginners or those looking to sharpen existent makeup skills.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print, Los Angeles
Courses / Programs
Located in Hollywood, just north-west of Downtown Los Angeles, MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is the creation of world-renowned makeup artist and author Margaret Kimura. MKC Academy provides a unique experience for novices, students and professionals who want a makeup school to help them excel in in the beauty makeup industry, in Fashion, Film, Television, Runway and Print.
Known for excellence, MKC Academy, a State of California-approved institution, offers makeup courses in beauty, special FX makeup, fantasy, avante garde and airbrushing. MKC also offers a Hair Styling School with courses in celebrity and print hair styling for fashion, runway and television.
Ideally situated in the heart of the entertainment industry of Hollywood on Seneca Avenue (just off Glendale Boulevard and close to the Golden State Freeway), MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is just a short drive from Universal Studios, Warner Bros., Disney Studios and the world-famous Hollywood sign, and within easy reach of neighborhoods such as West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Oakwood, Burbank, Pasadena and Alhambra.
- The Works-Makeup & Hair program (504 clock hours)
- Master's Makeup Artistry program (343 clock hours)
- Professional Makeup Artistry program (147 clock hours)
- Professional Hairstyling program (140 clock hours)
- Short Makeup Courses
- Short Hair Styling Courses
- Makeup Workshops
- MKC Internship Program
Situated in San Jose, Santa Clara County in Northern California, The Academy of Cosmetic Arts Professional Makeup Artist School offers a specialized Cosmetic Arts Certificate program. Our training program is the first and only program of its kind in the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern CA. The Academy of Cosmetic Arts provides students with the knowledge and advanced skills required for the transition from cosmetic or college level programs to professional organizations and careers.
Our resident makeup artist Rose Hill recognized a need for a program with hands-on experience. This successful program has proven to work in the areas of television, film, fashion shows, fashion print, theater and special effects.
We have received many awards from the community and media in recognition of service. Marketing the makeup artist is an important factor while learning the business aspects for success.
The curriculum is designed to give an intense study of each area of the profession, providing a range of makeup and fashion styling artistry from which to choose special areas of interest.
Based in Alameda County in the San Francisco Bay Area, Kisses 'N Makeup offers a 5-day make-up artist training program called "Intro to Makeup Artistry and Basic Techniques". This course takes place at the Hilton Garden Inn in Emeryville (between the cities of Berkeley and Oakland, CA), and is offered five times per year. Our course is designed to prepare the student for working in the TV/ Film, print, advertising, fashion and retail industries and a career as a professional makeup artist.
Our quality makeup workshops are divided into two sessions. The first session of the workshop is conducted with a lecture and demo of techniques. The second session consists of a hands-on session for students to apply what they have learned during the lecture and demo on a model. A completion certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the course.