Beauty Schools in California: Make-up artist career training in Los Angeles, makeup classes in Burbank, make-up artistry courses, makeup artistry training, special FX make-up for professional make-up artists
Los Angeles Makeup School: Los Angeles Makeup School (LAMUS) is a makeup school is located in Burbank, in Los Angeles, California. We offer comprehensive hands-on beauty makeup and special FX makeup courses who students who are committed to becoming professional makeup artists. We offer our courses at very affordable prices.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
LAMUS offers four distinct programs of study: Beauty Makeup Course, Special FX Character Makeup Course, Advanced Special FX Makeup, Monster Making Course; that are taught by qualified instructors who are working professionals within all realms of makeup industry.
LAMUS offers each student an individual professional portfolio as they complete the course. We prepare each student with the highest level of confidence and skills to prepare them for actually work in commercial fashion, TV, film and entertainment industry.
Courses / Programs:
LAMUS offers four distinct programs of study:
-Professional Beauty Makeup Course
-Special FX Character Makeup Course
-Advanced Special FX Makeup,
-Monster Making Course
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Situated in Santa Monica CA, CHICSTUDIOS LA is a school of professional makeup that provides quality courses for local and international students who wish to pursue a career in the makeup industry.
Our main course offered is the 4-Week Professional Makeup Artistry course, designed to teach the fundamentals and techniques of makeup artistry, taught by the industry's leading makeup artists, who inspire each class they teach.
CHICSTUDIOS graduates will find jobs in several different areas of artistry, depending on their interest.
MicMakeupSchool is a world-renowned traveling makeup school that offers one-day professional make-up artist training and certification programs in a range of cities throughout the United States. We offer our make-up classes in San Diego, CA; Boston, MA; Philadelphia, PA; Seattle, WA; Miami, FL and Washington DC among many others. Our makeup programs are only offered in each city four times a year so early booking is essential.
Our make-up programs are taught by a renowned LA makeup artist and cater for all skill levels - from beginner to advanced. Every class is hands-on and has a maximum number of 18 students. This creates an environment where each student has easy access to the instructor to ask questions or review their makeup techniques. Upon completion of the course curriculum, students will receive a Certificate representing achievement in Elite Makeup Artistry.
A career as a professional makeup artist is an exciting choice. The fashion and entertainment industries offer several opportunities for well-trained makeup artists. This short make-up courses are ideal for the working individual who wants to start their career as a makeup artist in the shortest amount of time.
- Makeup Principles Certification
- Bridal Makeup Certification
- HD Film / Photo / TV Makeup Certification
- HD Red Carpet Makeup Certification
- Basic Hairstyling for Makeup Artists Certification
- Makeup Artist Portfolio Day Certification
Classes consists of lecture - demo - application for each section.
• Gain spray tan certification in California or online with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - we offer the longest-running spray tan classes in the world!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan certification programs in Los Angeles and San Diego in Southern California and San Francisco in the Bay Area.
• In each city, our spray tanning training takes place in a leading hotel.
• We also offer convenient, short and comprehensive online spray tan certification programs to beauty professionals and complete beginners based in California and nationwide.
• On completion of your course, you receive a Certificate.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, want to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• We offer in-class spray tan training in a host of other venues throughout the U.S. & Canada, including Las Vegas & Reno NV, NYC, Boston MA, Houston & Dallas TX.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%.
I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best."
• Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach CA
Kirk Baltz is an acting coach in Los Angeles with 15 years experience teaching acting classes. His weekend acting workshops have been taught in major cities across the U.S. while his on camera classes in LA have helped many beginning actors to gain a better understanding of film acting.
Kirk's work as a private acting coach has assisted many working actors with developing a sharper auditioning technique. An actor's training is not something to be taken lightly. If you are ready to commit to doing the work expected of an actor and learn how to be an actor with undeniable talent...contact us and lets get you started.
MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print, Los Angeles
Courses / Programs
Located in Hollywood, just north-west of Downtown Los Angeles, MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is the creation of world-renowned makeup artist and author Margaret Kimura. MKC Academy provides a unique experience for novices, students and professionals who want a makeup school to help them excel in in the beauty makeup industry, in Fashion, Film, Television, Runway and Print.
Known for excellence, MKC Academy, a State of California-approved institution, offers makeup courses in beauty, special FX makeup, fantasy, avante garde and airbrushing. MKC also offers a Hair Styling School with courses in celebrity and print hair styling for fashion, runway and television.
Ideally situated in the heart of the entertainment industry of Hollywood on Seneca Avenue (just off Glendale Boulevard and close to the Golden State Freeway), MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is just a short drive from Universal Studios, Warner Bros., Disney Studios and the world-famous Hollywood sign, and within easy reach of neighborhoods such as West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Oakwood, Burbank, Pasadena and Alhambra.
- The Works-Makeup & Hair program (504 clock hours)
- Master's Makeup Artistry program (343 clock hours)
- Professional Makeup Artistry program (147 clock hours)
- Professional Hairstyling program (140 clock hours)
- Short Makeup Courses
- Short Hair Styling Courses
- Makeup Workshops
- MKC Internship Program
The Colburn School is a non-profit independent institution located in downtown Los Angeles (across from the Walt Disney Concert Hall), and encompasses the Colburn School of Performing Arts (CSPA) and the Conservatory of Music (CCM). The CCM provides a range of music Certificate, Diploma & Degree programs, while the CSPA provides performing arts classes for children and adults from beginner to advanced levels.
The Conservatory of Music is a highly-selective college offering classical instrumental music training at the baccalaureate and post-baccalaureate levels. Concerts of dance, drama, mime and music performances are offered to the public throughout the year.
The CSPA is a community-based school that provides music, dance and drama training from introductory to advanced levels to students from ages preschool through adult.