Beauty Schools in California: Make-up artist career training in Los Angeles, makeup classes in Burbank, make-up artistry courses, makeup artistry training, special FX make-up for professional make-up artists
Los Angeles Makeup School: Los Angeles Makeup School (LAMUS) is a makeup school is located in Burbank, in Los Angeles, California. We offer comprehensive hands-on beauty makeup and special FX makeup courses who students who are committed to becoming professional makeup artists. We offer our courses at very affordable prices.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
LAMUS offers four distinct programs of study: Beauty Makeup Course, Special FX Character Makeup Course, Advanced Special FX Makeup, Monster Making Course; that are taught by qualified instructors who are working professionals within all realms of makeup industry.
LAMUS offers each student an individual professional portfolio as they complete the course. We prepare each student with the highest level of confidence and skills to prepare them for actually work in commercial fashion, TV, film and entertainment industry.
Courses / Programs:
LAMUS offers four distinct programs of study:
-Professional Beauty Makeup Course
-Special FX Character Makeup Course
-Advanced Special FX Makeup,
-Monster Making Course
The Hollywood Dance Camp is the ultimate dance experience for those who live, and breath to dance!
We offer specialized 8-day and 14-day dance camps throughout the year to beginner to advanced level students from all countries (ages 16+).
With classes taking place in some of Hollywood's most famous dance studios (Millennium, Debbie Reynolds, The Edge), we offer dancers the unique experience to elevate their dance skills to an entire new level in the entertainment capital of the world!
Dancing in North Hollywood means that you will be dancing at some of the most famous dance studios in the world and take classes from world renowned choreographers who are responsible for the hottest music videos of today.
Welcome to your dream, welcome to the Hollywood Dance Camp!
8 and 14-Day Year-round & Summer Dance Camp Programs:
- Open to students from all countries at all dance levels (ages 16+)
- Unlimited dance classes at Hollywood's top dance studios
- Master dance classes
- Special dance seminars
- Accommodation and breakfast
- Fun activities and nights out
- Excursions to Santa Monica beach, Universal Studios, and more.
- Dance styles include Hip-Hop, Popping, Ballet, Belly Dancing, Jazz, House, and more.
MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print, Los Angeles
Courses / Programs
Located in Hollywood, just north-west of Downtown Los Angeles, MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is the creation of world-renowned makeup artist and author Margaret Kimura. MKC Academy provides a unique experience for novices, students and professionals who want a makeup school to help them excel in in the beauty makeup industry, in Fashion, Film, Television, Runway and Print.
Known for excellence, MKC Academy, a State of California-approved institution, offers makeup courses in beauty, special FX makeup, fantasy, avante garde and airbrushing. MKC also offers a Hair Styling School with courses in celebrity and print hair styling for fashion, runway and television.
Ideally situated in the heart of the entertainment industry of Hollywood on Seneca Avenue (just off Glendale Boulevard and close to the Golden State Freeway), MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is just a short drive from Universal Studios, Warner Bros., Disney Studios and the world-famous Hollywood sign, and within easy reach of neighborhoods such as West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Oakwood, Burbank, Pasadena and Alhambra.
- The Works-Makeup & Hair program (504 clock hours)
- Master's Makeup Artistry program (343 clock hours)
- Professional Makeup Artistry program (147 clock hours)
- Professional Hairstyling program (140 clock hours)
- Short Makeup Courses
- Short Hair Styling Courses
- Makeup Workshops
- MKC Internship Program
Academy of Makeup & Fashion, based in Encino (central portion of the southern San Fernando Valley and on the north slope of the Santa Monica Mountains), Los Angeles, CA, offers a total education in the Art and Science of professional Makeup Artistry & Image Management, and provides the most up-to-date, comprehensive courses available for students, cosmetologists, aestheticians and those looking for a new exciting creative career.
Barbara Layne, founder, president and instructor of The Academy, is a leading authority in the development of cosmetics and skin care, makeup artistry, image consulting, nutrition and exercise. As CEO and president of Lady Layne - Professional Cosmetics, her mastery of makeup application has earned her international acclaim as one of Hollywood's most accomplished makeup artists. Ms. Layne has worked with many celebrities and her client list includes professionals, governments and Fortune 500 companies.
Conveniently located just off the Junipero Serra Freeway, Tiffany’s Dance Academy South San Francisco offers dance classes for students from the age of 2 all the way up to adult, in the styles of tap, jazz, ballet and hip-hop. Our classes take place Monday to Thursday afternoons, with a full Saturday program also in place. In addition to recreational classes, TDA of South San Francisco has a a performing company with groups that compete in the area, and partake in additional community performances in the South San Francisco and San Bruno areas.
TDA's goal is to provide professional, fun training in all the disciplines of dance. The staff here at TDA consists of professionally trained teachers, most of whom hold 4-year degrees in dance, or extensive professional choreographic and performance experience. All of our instructors are full-time, and thus completely committed to the art of teaching dance. We believe that the quality of teaching should not differ between toddler-dancers and advanced teens, and therefore most all the TDA instructors teach every age. This ensures continuity and thorough training, right from the beginning.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Otis College of Art and Design, based on Lincoln Boulevard, Los Angeles, California, is an art and design college offering four year Bachelor of Fine Arts degrees in fields that include Illustration, Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Architecture, Digital Media, Product Design, and more. We also provide Master of Fine Arts degrees in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Public Practice, and Writing. Professional development and certificate programs are offered for non-degree students.
Otis' interdisciplinary curriculum embraces new technologies and emerging disciplines, combining these with established traditions with longtime strengths in fine arts and design. An Otis education prepares students to embrace an expanded role for artists and designers to fully engage in social, economic, and cultural change.
Our graduates are citizens who are committed to community well-being on both local and global scales. They incorporate human values, social responsibility, and ethics in their thinking and action.
Otis College of Art and Design programs are accredited by WASC and the National Association of Schools of Art and Design.
Bachelor of Fine Arts Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Integrated Learning
- Liberal Arts and Science
- Communication Arts
- Digital Media
- Fashion Design
- Fine Arts
- Product Design
- Toy Design, and more...
Master of Fine Arts Graduate Degree Programs:
- Fine Arts
- Graphic Design
- Public Practice