Filmmaking schools in Los Angeles CA: Certificate & diploma programs in film production, digital animation & performing arts for movies & television. Acting classes in Burbank, close to Pasadena, San Fernando, Glendale, West Hollywood..
The International Academy of Film and Television: The International Academy of Film and Television (IAFT) provides a range of Certificate & Diploma programs in Filmmaking, Performing Arts, and Digital Animation, as well as filmmaking & movie workshops. IAFT offers elite film school instruction for aspiring film entrepreneurs at a fraction of the cost – delivering unmatched excellence and value. IAFT has 4 exotic campuses located across the world in Los Angeles, Miami, the Philippines and Hong Kong.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Filmmaking Certificate & Diploma Programs: - Diploma Program In Filmmaking
- Diploma Program in Performing Arts / Acting
- Diploma Program in Digital Animation (DPDA)
- Certificate Program in Filmmaking
- Certificate Program in Performing Arts / Acting
- Certificate Program in Digital Animation (CPDA)
Movie Workshops: - Editing Workshop
- Filmmaking Workshop
- Teen Acting Workshops
- Teen Filmmaking Workshops
- 3D Animation Workshop
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Gain spray tan certification in California or online with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - we offer the longest-running spray tan classes in the world!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan certification programs in Los Angeles and San Diego in Southern California and San Francisco in the Bay Area.
• In each city, our spray tanning training takes place in a leading hotel.
• We also offer convenient, short and comprehensive online spray tan certification programs to beauty professionals and complete beginners based in California and nationwide.
• On completion of your course, you receive a Certificate.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, want to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• We offer in-class spray tan training in a host of other venues throughout the U.S. & Canada, including Las Vegas & Reno NV, NYC, Boston MA, Houston & Dallas TX.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%.
I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best."
• Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach CA
Situated in San Jose, Santa Clara County in Northern California, The Academy of Cosmetic Arts Professional Makeup Artist School offers a specialized Cosmetic Arts Certificate program. Our training program is the first and only program of its kind in the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern CA. The Academy of Cosmetic Arts provides students with the knowledge and advanced skills required for the transition from cosmetic or college level programs to professional organizations and careers.
Our resident makeup artist Rose Hill recognized a need for a program with hands-on experience. This successful program has proven to work in the areas of television, film, fashion shows, fashion print, theater and special effects.
We have received many awards from the community and media in recognition of service. Marketing the makeup artist is an important factor while learning the business aspects for success.
The curriculum is designed to give an intense study of each area of the profession, providing a range of makeup and fashion styling artistry from which to choose special areas of interest.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Located in Beverly Hills, Bosso Intensive Makeup School Los Angeles is one of the most sought-after makeup training facilities in the world.
Taught by celebrity make-up artist, Kimberley Bosso, our unique make-up training programs are offered to novices, aspiring make up artists and professionals.
We provide affordable 6-day and 4-day Intensive Make-up Training Courses with a professional certificate awarded on completion, which will prepare you for a successful career in the make-up industry.
There are ONLY a maximum of 4 students per course to ensure the utmost meticulous attention and makeup education.
We also offer a 1-day intensive course for the novice or professional makeup artist wanting to learn basic to advanced techniques, or wanting to refresh their existing makeup skills. Students come from all over the U.S. as well as from as far as Australia and Dubai.
An industry established make-up artist since 1997, Kimberley Bosso trained and received her professional makeup artist certificate in Los Angeles, and took her training and research further, studying in Paris learning airbrush and working throughout Europe backstage with top designers for runway shows, as well as visionary photographers on ad campaigns.
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for sharing with me your knowledge...you will always have my respect and appreciation. You are an amazing and inspiring professional. I'm glad that I have met you and attended your awesome makeup course!"
- Izabela Cruz, Dubai
4-Day & 6-Day Intensive Professional Make-up Artist Certification Programs:
- Traditional and Airbrush Make-up
- Techniques include: Smokey Eyes; Contouring; Bridal Makeup; Men's Grooming; High Fashion; Business & Marketing; Product & Brush Knowledge; Hygiene & more
- 6-Day program also includes Red Carpet Makeup and Fashion Week with extensive airbrushing
1-Day Intensive Make-up Artist Course:
For beginners or those looking to sharpen existent makeup skills.
San Jose State University School of Art and Design, CA, offers some of the nation’s highest quality and yet most affordable and accessible programs in art and design fields. With over 1900 students and nearly one hundred faculty and staff members, the School of Art and Design provides programs at Bachelor & Masters degree levels in fields that include animation/illustration, digital media art, industrial, interior, and graphic design, photography, spatial and pictorial art, as well as art education and art history.
We offer high-quality, hands-on programs in the arts that prepare students to be lifelong learners and skilled critical thinkers. Active in their respective fields, our faculty bring extensive knowledge, experience, and enthusiasm to the classroom.
SJSU provides internship and employment opportunities for graduates with many of the nation’s leading entertainment and artistic technology companies. Works by student and recent graduates have recently won awards the National Housewares Competition as well as film and animation festivals internationally. They have been included in the Whitney Biennial and other fine arts invitationals.
Elisa Eliot is an acting coach and industry coach in Santa Monica, Los Angeles and Palo Alto in the San Francisco Bay Area of California. I offer private acting lessons, group acting classes, industry consultation and on-set coaching, to beginners, professionals, children and adults. In addition to giving you the tools and techniques to become a better actor, I will also apply my experience in the industry to help you market yourself, network successfully, and book the roles you want.
My one-on-one coaching sessions are great if you are just starting out, preparing for an audition, or just want to fine-tune your skills. My acting classes are always small and give you an intimate opportunity to work with and learn from other talented actors while still benefiting from my one-on-one coaching. My goal is to give you the personal attention, acting techniques and career guidance that you need to reach your full potential as an actor.