Filmmaking schools in Los Angeles CA: Certificate & diploma programs in film production, digital animation & performing arts for movies & television. Acting classes in Burbank, close to Pasadena, San Fernando, Glendale, West Hollywood..
The International Academy of Film and Television: The International Academy of Film and Television (IAFT) provides a range of Certificate & Diploma programs in Filmmaking, Performing Arts, and Digital Animation, as well as filmmaking & movie workshops. IAFT offers elite film school instruction for aspiring film entrepreneurs at a fraction of the cost – delivering unmatched excellence and value. IAFT has 4 exotic campuses located across the world in Los Angeles, Miami, the Philippines and Hong Kong.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Filmmaking Certificate & Diploma Programs: - Diploma Program In Filmmaking
- Diploma Program in Performing Arts / Acting
- Diploma Program in Digital Animation (DPDA)
- Certificate Program in Filmmaking
- Certificate Program in Performing Arts / Acting
- Certificate Program in Digital Animation (CPDA)
Movie Workshops: - Editing Workshop
- Filmmaking Workshop
- Teen Acting Workshops
- Teen Filmmaking Workshops
- 3D Animation Workshop
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Jake Carpenter Acting Studio on Santa Monica Boulevard in Westwood in West Los Angeles is an actor training studio offering classes for adults and children from beginner level to working professionals. The studio is headed by renowned-acting coach Jake Carpenter. The Jake Carpenter Acting Studio provides a safe, positive and encouraging space for actors to grow.
At our acting studio, we believe that when actors grow into strong artists, their performances are powerful. These kinds of performances are what the great directors, producers and actors are looking for and they are rare. The goal of the studio is to help you become strong actors and contenders for major roles in film and television projects.
Jake Carpenter began his professional acting career while at UCLA. Jake is one of the stars of the famous movie, ALIVE, which also stars Ethan Hawke and John Malkovich. Jake has acted in projects with Renee Zellweger, Dean Cain and Tim Roth. He has performed for a season on the L.A. Law television series and guest-starred in several other popular television shows. Jake loves teaching acting and has a passion for guiding his fellow actors to grow artistically and professionally.
Situated in Santa Monica CA, CHICSTUDIOS LA is a school of professional makeup that provides quality courses for local and international students who wish to pursue a career in the makeup industry.
Our main course offered is the 4-Week Professional Makeup Artistry course, designed to teach the fundamentals and techniques of makeup artistry, taught by the industry's leading makeup artists, who inspire each class they teach.
CHICSTUDIOS graduates will find jobs in several different areas of artistry, depending on their interest.
Located in Beverly Hills, Bosso Intensive Makeup School Los Angeles is one of the most sought-after makeup training facilities in the world.
Taught by celebrity make-up artist, Kimberley Bosso, our unique make-up training programs are offered to novices, aspiring make up artists and professionals.
We provide affordable 6-day and 4-day Intensive Make-up Training Courses with a professional certificate awarded on completion, which will prepare you for a successful career in the make-up industry.
There are ONLY a maximum of 4 students per course to ensure the utmost meticulous attention and makeup education.
We also offer a 1-day intensive course for the novice or professional makeup artist wanting to learn basic to advanced techniques, or wanting to refresh their existing makeup skills. Students come from all over the U.S. as well as from as far as Australia and Dubai.
An industry established make-up artist since 1997, Kimberley Bosso trained and received her professional makeup artist certificate in Los Angeles, and took her training and research further, studying in Paris learning airbrush and working throughout Europe backstage with top designers for runway shows, as well as visionary photographers on ad campaigns.
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for sharing with me your knowledge...you will always have my respect and appreciation. You are an amazing and inspiring professional. I'm glad that I have met you and attended your awesome makeup course!"
- Izabela Cruz, Dubai
4-Day & 6-Day Intensive Professional Make-up Artist Certification Programs:
- Traditional and Airbrush Make-up
- Techniques include: Smokey Eyes; Contouring; Bridal Makeup; Men's Grooming; High Fashion; Business & Marketing; Product & Brush Knowledge; Hygiene & more
- 6-Day program also includes Red Carpet Makeup and Fashion Week with extensive airbrushing
1-Day Intensive Make-up Artist Course:
For beginners or those looking to sharpen existent makeup skills.
The Colburn School is a non-profit independent institution located in downtown Los Angeles (across from the Walt Disney Concert Hall), and encompasses the Colburn School of Performing Arts (CSPA) and the Conservatory of Music (CCM). The CCM provides a range of music Certificate, Diploma & Degree programs, while the CSPA provides performing arts classes for children and adults from beginner to advanced levels.
The Conservatory of Music is a highly-selective college offering classical instrumental music training at the baccalaureate and post-baccalaureate levels. Concerts of dance, drama, mime and music performances are offered to the public throughout the year.
The CSPA is a community-based school that provides music, dance and drama training from introductory to advanced levels to students from ages preschool through adult.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Platt College San Diego is a media arts college that seeks to teach students both traditional and contemporary skills within a supportive environment that stimulates new ideas and stretches the minds and talents of its students. Our Bachelor of Science Degrees in Media Arts prepare students with a broad range of graphic design and technical knowledge for careers in Multimedia, 3D Animation, Digital Video Production, Web Site Development, and Graphic Design. Diploma and Professional Development programs are also available.
Platt College is the optimal choice for individuals seeking a real-world, career oriented education in Media Arts. An alternative to a traditional educational path (4+ year university), Platt College offers small class sizes, career services, up-to-date tools and resources, industry contacts, and hands-on learning.
Because the fields in which we instruct are in a constant state of development, our emphasis is on providing a foundation in problem solving skills to meet future challenges and the needs of a changing and constantly evolving job market.