Filmmaking schools in Los Angeles CA: Certificate & diploma programs in film production, digital animation & performing arts for movies & television. Acting classes in Burbank, close to Pasadena, San Fernando, Glendale, West Hollywood..
The International Academy of Film and Television: The International Academy of Film and Television (IAFT) provides a range of Certificate & Diploma programs in Filmmaking, Performing Arts, and Digital Animation, as well as filmmaking & movie workshops. IAFT offers elite film school instruction for aspiring film entrepreneurs at a fraction of the cost – delivering unmatched excellence and value. IAFT has 4 exotic campuses located across the world in Los Angeles, Miami, the Philippines and Hong Kong.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Filmmaking Certificate & Diploma Programs: - Diploma Program In Filmmaking
- Diploma Program in Performing Arts / Acting
- Diploma Program in Digital Animation (DPDA)
- Certificate Program in Filmmaking
- Certificate Program in Performing Arts / Acting
- Certificate Program in Digital Animation (CPDA)
Movie Workshops: - Editing Workshop
- Filmmaking Workshop
- Teen Acting Workshops
- Teen Filmmaking Workshops
- 3D Animation Workshop
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Conveniently located in the Hollywood area, Kimberley Bosso Makeup School Los Angeles is a private make-up artist school providing quality make-up artist training programs to novices, aspiring make up artists and professionals alike.
One of the most sought-after celebrity make-up artists in LA, Kimberly Bosso offers 6-day and 4-day intensive certificate courses, and a 1-day intensive course in Make up Artist Training.
Students of Kimberley Bosso's affordable 6-day and 4-day intensive make up training courses are awarded with a professional certificate upon completion.
This certificate will prepare you for an exciting career in the make-up industry. So get ready to learn some serious makeup skills and be on your way to a wonderful new profession!
Kimberley Bosso's make-up classes are held in Hollywood, close to CBS Studios. Sunset Boulevard is situated close to Bel-Air, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Holmby Hills and Pacific Palisades, and runs along the northern boundary of UCLA Westwood campus.
Student Testimonial: "Not only did I get the results I was wanting from Kimberley's course, but just learning the airbrushing alone was worth the entire course. It was definitely worth the investment!" - Sara Malek, Austin TX
Located in the heart of Hollywood near Hollywood/Highland underground station in Los Angeles, CA, Elegance International School of Professional Makeup is the first Hollywood makeup school to make its mark in the highly creative and imaginative world of special effects and prosthetic makeup. Fully devoted to train the budding artists, this finest Hollywood makeup school provides a comprehensive hands-on education in all areas of professional makeup. Its makeup classes are tailored to suit all categories of serious students who wish to develop a career in this area.
The institute offers three basic programs of study in Artistry of Makeup, Special Effects and Studio Makeup Artist. We also offer Master Classes covering subjects such as hair arranging and wig styling, advanced tech lab and many others. EI welcomes students from all over the world to begin a career in the field of makeup artistry, and is approved to issue I-20 student visas to qualified candidates.
EI’s student services include a full-fledged library and providing housing facilities. Elegance International is an ACCSCT (The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology) member.
Professional Makeup Classes and Workshops. Our Basic Programs consist of Artistry of Makeup; Special Effects and Studio Makeup Artist Program. We also offer Master Classes covering subjects such as hair arranging and wig styling, advanced tech lab, tattoos for film, airbrushing, refresher class, face and body painting and mask making. We welcome international students, can issue I-20 student visas to qualified candidates and help with visa formalities, accommodation and job prospects.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
Psychic ability practitioners, medical professionals & color therapy healing enthusiasts living in California may be interested in this unique short program in Mexico:
• Develop your psychic ability with Divination through color in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology or Chromatics is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• CMC School is owned by U.S. citizens from Texas, and we are excited to welcome tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our new destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., local students from Mexico, as well as international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.
Mime Theatre Studio (MTS) offers theatrical mime workshops, classes, and private coaching in Los Angeles in Southern California. Established in 2001, MTS has taught actors, dancers, comedians, improvisers, storytellers, animators, motion capture performers, magicians, and others who want to develop the physical aspect of their performance for film, TV, and stage.
Instruction is provided by Lorin Eric Salm, a former student of the great mime master Marcel Marceau, and a graduate of Marceau's Paris International School of Mimodrama. Mr. Salm is a movement coach for major Hollywood film and TV productions, a guest instructor for Cirque du Soleil, a character movement instructor for the major animation studios, and a working actor in film, TV, stage, and animation reference acting.
- Level I Workshop: 2-day intensive workshop introducing the fundamentals of Theatrical Mime. Technique exercises, improvisation, exploration, lecture / demonstration. No experience necessary. 12 hours total instruction.
- Level II Class: Weekly class for those who complete the Level I Workshop. Introduces gradually more complex techniques and teaches students how to apply techniques to their own creations. 2.5 hours per week.
- Private Mime Lessons: Customized to student's goals.
Situated in Santa Monica CA, CHICSTUDIOS LA is a school of professional makeup that provides quality courses for local and international students who wish to pursue a career in the makeup industry.
Our main course offered is the 4-Week Professional Makeup Artistry course, designed to teach the fundamentals and techniques of makeup artistry, taught by the industry's leading makeup artists, who inspire each class they teach.
CHICSTUDIOS graduates will find jobs in several different areas of artistry, depending on their interest.