Apply to English-speaking business schools in France: International management schools in Paris, Lyon offering masters programs & bachelor degrees. BBA, MBA programs taught in English for international students/ Americans/ Canadians who wish to study abroad in Europe..
France International Graduate Schools: With schools located in 14 different cities and campuses throughout France (including Paris, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, and Nantes) France International Graduate Schools provide a wide range of American-style business-related Degree programs, including Bachelor, Masters, and MBA Degree options to students from around the world.
We are a unique group of 15 leading French schools that have joined forces to offer international students a full range of business programs taught in English and or / in French.
ESSEC Business School, located on 3 campuses, 2 near Paris, France (Cergy-Pontoise & La Défense) and 1 in Singapore, is a business school offering undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, MBA and executive education programs. ESSEC’s educational approach is based on the students’ autonomy, responsibility and freedom. It focuses on experience in business and on the international arena in order to nurture the development of future graduates and give them a taste for innovation and entrepreneurship.
- MBA in International Luxury Brand Management
- MBA in Hospitality Management (IMHI)
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Master of Science in Management
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- Advanced Masters Programs
- Executive Education Programs
IEMI - Institut Européen de Management International
Courses / Programs
IEMI - Institut Européen de Management International, Paris: De dimension européenne et internationale, l'IEMI l'est depuis 1981, par sa philosophie de formation permanente et d'échanges qu plus haut niveau. Notre objectif depuis 30 ans est l'optimisation des compétences de nos candidats face à la globalisation des industries de l'hôtellerie, des marques de luxe, du tourisme, des loisirs et du sport. Préparer les futurs managers aux mutations économiques et sociales qui globalisent notre monde. A l'IEMI, les participants, acquerront au fil des années des compétences de savoir-faire européen et international, grâce à un esprit d'éducation multiculturelle. Nous accueillons des participants de 39 nationalités différentes permettant de s'évaluer, de se connaître non seulement par la langue mais par l'esprit et la mentalité de travail.
MBA - Master of Business Administration. Spécialisations / majors- MBA in International Tourism Management, MBA in International Sport and Leisure Management, MBA in International Hotel / Hospitality Management, MBA in International Business, MBA in International Management and Lobbying. MBA à temps partiel - 16 mois.
• For students from France & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides accredited graduate degrees in international business and international relations, including a one-year International MBA degree.
Taught entirely in English, this program aims to provide you with in-depth coverage of the core MBA subjects, while also extending your expertise to Global Management and International Development.
The MBA is accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University, a private university based in Pennsylvania.
The International MBA program welcomes students from the U.S. and around the world into AGS’s international learning environment, characterized by personal attention, small classes and interactive teaching methods.
The French setting of the school, the American system of education, and the diverse faculty and student body all combine to enhance the international experience of students.
Paris is an ideal setting for the study of an International MBA as it is host to so many national and multinational corporations; international organizations, NGOs and embassies giving you networking, internship and job opportunities.
AGS provides support for you to find an internship in a Paris-based organization, allowing you to gain relevant professional experience, explore career paths, and make professional contacts.
AGS qualifies for US Federal Aid and offers financial aid. We also offer scholarships.
- Accounting Principles
- Project management
- Global Issues of Social Responsibility and Ethics
- Multinational Marketing
- Managing in the Global Workforce
- Stakeholder Value Management
- Leadership for Effective Organizations
- Managerial Economics
- Operations and Technology
- International Development Field Study
- International Finance
- Global Strategic Management (Capstone Course)
- International Relations Electives
HEC MBA, located 12 miles (20 kms) southwest of Paris, France, is a triple accredited Business School offering full-time and part-time MBA (Master of Business Administration) degree programs. Earning an MBA at HEC Paris is the ideal option for candidates seeking to maximize their global career opportunities. Offering cutting-edge management training in a microcosm of the world at the very heart of Europe, our multicultural program expands participants' international perspectives and mobility, while guiding their personal and professional development toward global leadership positions.
La Rochelle Business School is a leading business school situated in La Rochelle, a city on the western coast of France. As a recognised French Grande Ecole specialising in business and management, the mission of La Rochelle Business School is to offer undergraduate, post-graduate & executive degree programs to both French and international students in English and / or French.
La Rochelle Business School is a member of AASCB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and is eligible for the accreditation it offers.
La Rochelle Business School currently has 96 international partners in 35 different countries around the world and 14 partner universities that offer double degrees in Germany, Great Britain, Denmark, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain, China and Mexico. Each year, the school welcomes 400 international students, mostly from our partner universities.
We aim to enable students to acquire the necessary technical, interpersonal and cultural skills to increase their employability by providing them with support in their professional and personal projects.
La Rochelle is located approximately 120 km south of Nantes and 400 km south-west of Paris.
Undergraduate, post-graduate and executive degree courses in English & French:
Programs in English include:
- Bachelor's Degree in International Business
- Bachelor's Degree in Tourism Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Tourism Management
- Master's Degree in Management
Additional academic programs include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies
- Master's Degrees in Business: These are designed to meet the needs of a highly diversified audience (French & foreign students)