MBA on the French Riviera: International business school in Monaco. Bachelor (BBA) & master of business administration degree programs taught in English. Undergraduate & graduate courses in finance, international business & marketing management in Monte Carlo. European study abroad programs.
Monaco Business School at the International University of Monaco (IUM): Located in the Principality of Monaco, Monte-Carlo on the French Riviera, the International University of Monaco (IUM) is an English language university offering undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate degrees in business specialized in Finance, Luxury Goods and Services, and International Business. As a member of the INSEEC Group, IUM also offers programs in Paris & London.
Although it is the smallest state on the Mediterranean, in South Western Europe, the Principality of Monaco is internationally recognized as an economic center. It is one of the top centers for business in Europe, as well as being renowned for being a safe environment. Our students graduate with the business skills, practical experience and personal development that will serve them for life. Monaco is served by several train systems and the Monaco - Fontvieille Heliport. The Côte d'Azur Airport in Nice, France is the closest airport.
School / Office Address:Monte Carlo
Created in 1993 as an initiative of professionals from the French Federation of Women's Ready-to-wear (la Fédération Française du Prêt-à-porter Féminin) and supported by the French public authorities, MOD'SPE Paris prepares its students to become highly qualified fashion marketers enabling them to integrate the following sectors: men's wear, women's wear, children's wear, athletic wear, intimate apparel, cosmetics, fragrances, luxury goods or accessories .
Since its creation, MOD'SPE Paris has been geared toward international development through professor and student exchanges with foreign schools, internships in other countries and pedagogical consultancy abroad, all of which enrich the Institute's international partner network.
With a global job placement rate of over 90%, MOD'SPE Paris has become an undisputable reference in terms of the pertinence of its higher educational fashion programs.
MOD'SPE Paris offers higher educational programs ranging from "Bac+4" to "Bac+5" (from Bachelor to Postgraduate).
Bachelor Programs: "Product Manager : Clothing and Apparel Industry" and "Cross media Fashion Communication Manager"
Postgraduate Program: "Director of Fashion Product Development" (a block release program)
With lectures, work shops, internships and apprenticeships, MOD'SPE Paris prepares its students to be apparel specialists who are in touch with the everyday reality of the workplace.
• For students from France & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
CMH Centre de Management Hotelier International, Paris: Un centre de management face à l'internationalisation de l'hôtellerie et du luxe. Depuis plus de 30 ans, le Centre de Formation Professionnelle et de Conseil du Groupe IETH/CMH a eu pour vocation de répondre aux objectifs du marché mondial en Management des Affaires de l'Hôtellerie, du Luxe et des Marques. Notre Groupe développe des échanges et des implantations de Centres de Formation Professionnelle en Europe, en Asie du Sud-Est, Chine, Europe de l'Est en partenariat avec des Sociétés et des Universités d'entreprise. Ces programmes anglo-saxons bilingues Français / Anglais allient les méthodes de management international aux traditions des professions de prestige dans l'Hospitality: Hôtellerie de Luxe, Restauration gastronomique, Arts de la table, Orfèvrerie, Design hôtelier, Architecture d'intérieur.
Cours fondamentaux: management (BS, MBA in International Hospitality Management), marketing, ressources humaines, comptabilité, finance, droit, informatique et nouvelles technologies, communication , économie. Cours spécialisés: Techniques Hôtelières, Food and Beverage, Art de la Table, Techniques de restauration, Design et marques de luxe, Implantation Hôtelière, création et reprise d'une affaire, Etude des marchés étrangers, tourisme international et voyage de luxe, thalassothérapie, remise en forme.
ESCE International Business School is a business and management institution in the heart of the 15th arrondissement in Paris, just minutes from the famous Eiffel Tower. ESCE’s Master Degree is taught in English or French, and is accredited by the French Ministry of Education and is recognised throughout the world.
Having over 140 exchange and double degree partners in around 70 countries, ESCE’s courses are validated by many universities across the globe.
ESCE is a member of EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development) and the AACSB (Association of Advanced Collegiate Schools of Business).
The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides accredited graduate degrees in international business and international relations, including a one-year International MBA degree.
Taught entirely in English, this program aims to provide you with in-depth coverage of the core MBA subjects, while also extending your expertise to Global Management and International Development.
The MBA is accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University, a private university based in Pennsylvania.
The International MBA program welcomes students from the U.S. and around the world into AGS’s international learning environment, characterized by personal attention, small classes and interactive teaching methods.
The French setting of the school, the American system of education, and the diverse faculty and student body all combine to enhance the international experience of students.
Paris is an ideal setting for the study of an International MBA as it is host to so many national and multinational corporations; international organizations, NGOs and embassies giving you networking, internship and job opportunities.
AGS provides support for you to find an internship in a Paris-based organization, allowing you to gain relevant professional experience, explore career paths, and make professional contacts.
AGS qualifies for US Federal Aid and offers financial aid. We also offer scholarships.
- Accounting Principles
- Project management
- Global Issues of Social Responsibility and Ethics
- Multinational Marketing
- Managing in the Global Workforce
- Stakeholder Value Management
- Leadership for Effective Organizations
- Managerial Economics
- Operations and Technology
- International Development Field Study
- International Finance
- Global Strategic Management (Capstone Course)
- International Relations Electives
Established in 1984 by Grenoble’s Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Grenoble Ecole de Management is one of the best management schools in France.
Each year, approximately 6,000 students and executives complete one of the 40 national and international programs from the undergraduate to the Doctoral level on offer at Grenoble Ecole de Management.
Accredited EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, a member of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles, and repeatedly ranked in international and national publications, Grenoble Ecole de Management is one of only a few business schools worldwide to hold the triple accreditation crown –strong evidence of the quality of its many activities.
Based in Grenoble, a city renowned for its research and innovation activity in the sciences and high-tech, Grenoble Ecole de Management has developed unique expertise in Management of Technology and Innovation.
Thanks to this expertise, the school is today a founding member of the global innovation campus, GIANT (Grenoble Innovation for Advanced New technologies), which represents an investment of 1,3 billion euros over 5 years.
- Bachelor in International Business
- Masters in International Business (MIB)
- Master of Science (MSc) in Management Consulting; Finance; Marketing; Strategic Marketing; Business Development; International HR Management; Fashion, Design & Luxury Management; Innovation, Strategy & Entrepreneurship
- MBA - Master of Business Administration