ESL Schools in the USA: Academic English programs for international students, Intensive English courses, TOEFL, SAT preparation, Corporate language training for professionals, Business English classes, English language school in University of Alabama, Cursos de inglés Alabama, Escuela de inglés EEUU, ESL schools in San Francisco, Los Angeles, California, New York, Florida
English Language and Culture Institute - University of Alabama at Birmingham: The English Language and Culture Institute (ELCI) is a professional resource for English language learning and cross-culture training located in the School of Education at the University of Alabama in Birmingham, Jefferson County, Alabama in the southern region of the USA. English language study: English for Academic Purposes, English for Corporate/Professional Purposes, and English for the Community.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Cross-cultural communication seminars are also available for groups interested in increasing their cross-cultural knowledge and communicative ability. The ELCI offers a range of ESL courses to students, area residents, business people, local corporations, and international visitors. As the city's professional language learning resource for adults and higher education, the ELCI is committed to "Bridging Cultures through Language" through playing an active role in our region's emerging international identity.
Courses / Programs:
Intensive English Program with Pronunciation and Accent Training, Improving Listening Skills, Study Skills, Intercultural Communication, TOEFL Preparation, SAT Preparation, GRE Preparation; Part-time English Language Study; Cross-cultural Communication Training; Workplace English Programs; Specialized Intensive English Programs; Corporate English Tutoring.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• From city centers to college campuses, New York to Los Angeles, choose from 18 first-class English schools across the U.S. with Kaplan International.
• Whatever your current English language skills, we can provide you with the right course in the right location to meet your needs.
• Join the many thousands of students who have already benefited from our experience in international education and commitment to quality, and begin you journey to personal, academic and career success with Kaplan International.
• Our English language schools offer a comprehensive range of English courses, exam preparation courses, practical business English and accommodation options for students of all language levels to boost their professional and academic careers.
• With more than 40 language schools in eight countries, Kaplan International, world leader in English education, has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967. • Our language schools in the USA are accredited by ACCET and are members of TESOL and NAFSA.
School locations include: • New York, Los Angeles, San Diego, Berkeley, San Francisco, Miami (Florida), Boston, Chicago (Illinois), Seattle, Portland (Oregon), Washington DC, Philadelphia PA, and more
Student Review: ”I have a lot of new friends. They have different traditions and cultures, it’s really interesting. I feel more confident, I felt happy here at Kaplan.” - Julia
Quality English Language Courses:
• Vacation English courses
• General English (including Academic Year/Semester options)
• Intensive English (including Academic Year/Semester options)
• 'Best of America' Academic Year program
• TOEFL and Academic English
• Business English for professionals
• Summer English camps for teens & juniors (San Diego)
College / Graduate Exam Preparation Programs: • Cambridge exam preparation (FCE, CAE, CPE)
• GMAT test preparation
• GRE exam preparation
• Learn English in Orlando, Central Florida with Harvest English Institute!
• We provide English language programs for basic beginner to advanced learners from around the world. We also offer ONLINE English Classes so that you can learn American English from the comfort of your home worldwide.
• With our four English language schools across the USA (in Orlando, Florida; Newark & Long Branch, New Jersey; and Los Angeles, California), learning English as a second language has never been so fun and unique!
• Our main campus sits in the heart of the International Drive area of the city, and we also have a second campus in the beautiful Lake Buena Vista area.
• Our Orlando-area schools are vibrant, modern, and offer students the latest technology there is in the classroom. When you’re not studying, Orlando offers the very best in fun entertainment, theme parks, and some of the most delicious food in the world.
• The Harvest English Institute is authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students (to issue the I-20 form to obtain an F1 student visa).
Student Review: "Studying at Harvest Institute has helped me to improve my English. When I first started I thought it would be impossible to learn but the teachers encouraged me from the beginning with the grammar classes combined with Conversation, Pronunciation, and Writing Classes, proving to me that I was capable of learning.” - Luhara, Brazil
• Located in beautiful Austin, the capital of Texas, HOFT Institute is a leading ESL school for international students and non-native English speakers in the United States.
• With 35+ years of experience in providing English language skills training to students from around the world, we offer a wide range of programs for individuals & groups at all levels, complete beginner to advanced.
• Students are welcome to join our year-round programs at any time.
• HOFT Institute is authorized to issue I-20 Certificates of Eligibility for international students seeking to study in the U.S on an F-1 student visa. Visitors on the B-1 tourist visa are also able to study at HOFT Institute during their shorter visit to the U.S. of up to 90 days.
• HOFT Institute has helped thousands of students gain the English proficiency they needed to succeed in top American colleges, universities and businesses.
• Whether you want to improve your general English skills or prepare for university entrance exams such as IELTS, TOEFL, GRE or GMAT, we can assist you. We have partnered with US colleges and universities to offer acceptance to students who complete our ESL program.
Student Review: "I think the program is awesome. We really enjoyed it. It has a lot of exciting subjects including idiom and slang, news and media, academic writing, and pronunciation classes. All of these classes encourage speaking and conversations even beyond the academic life. Also TOEFL classes were helpful to us." - Reem
• Basic beginner, elementary, intermediate, advanced English levels
• Spring, Summer, Fall programs
• Full-Time, Intensive English Program for F-1 Students
• Part-time English Classes for Non-F1 Students
• University Fast Track Program (Full-time)
• Workforce Readiness Program (4 weeks)
• TOEFL Prep Classes
• IELTS Prep Classes
• American Accent Training
• English for Business
• English for Hospitality
• English for Health Science
• English for Computers
• English for Parenting
• English for Athletes, & more.
• Situated in the heart of downtown San Francisco's Financial District, provides a wide range of English language programs to adults, college students, and juniors from around the world.
• Our English lessons are taught by experienced and professional tutors at basic beginner to advanced levels. Choose General English, Academic English, English Exam Preparation, Business English, and more.
• Our teachers, advisors, activities coordinators, accommodation staff, and your fellow students will support you to achieve your personal and academic goals. All teachers must have a university degree, a recognized teaching certificate, and relevant experience in teaching English.
• Our English classes are conveniently located in The Financial District / downtown area of San Francisco, close to the junction of Mission St and The Embarcadero waterfront.
Crossing Borders - Katy TX (Houston area) & ONLINE via Zoom video
Courses / Programs
• Due to the current public health crisis, we are now offering ONLINE English lessons for Houston-based, Texas, nation-wide and international students via Zoom video conferencing (Our students love it - adults & kids!) from the convenience of your own home. Contact us today for class details!
• Located in Katy, 30 minutes west of Houston TX, Crossing Borders provides quality English language classes for local adults and international students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced. Our English courses include Intensive English, ACT, SAT and TOEFL Exam preparation, and English Conversation classes.
• Private lessons can take place at our center, your home or office or other location of your choice in the West Houston area.
• Our English classes for adults place an emphasis on conversation and small groups (2 to 8 students), allowing students plenty of time and individual attention to practice and excel.
• Not only does Crossing Borders want our students to learn to speak, write and read English, we also want you to experience the culture and love it the same way we do!
• In addition to our General English classes that focus on grammar and conversation, we provide a lot of opportunities for you to practice your conversation skills.
• Our cultural language approach is an awesome way to love the English language and American culture and understand many of the differences.
Online / English Classes For beginners, intermediate & advanced
• General English classes
• Intensive / Semi-intensive English classes
• Private English lessons for adults & children
• TOEFL Exam Preparation
• SAT test prep
• ACT test prep
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• English courses for families
• English classes for kids, high school students
• After-school English classes for elementary & middle school ages 7-10 & 11-14 years old
• English tutoring for kids on weekends
• English summer / winter programs
Also • U.S. Citizenship Classes on weekends (Saturday)
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Southern States University is the most affordable accredited university in the U.S. With campuses in desirable locations in Southern California, we provide intensive English language programs and TOEFL Exam Preparation to students from around the world.
Established in 1983, SSU has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one campus in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine CA, 45 minutes from Downtown Los Angeles). As well as our English courses, we also provide Business Administration Degree programs (BBA and MBA) for local and international students.
SSU can customize a program for our non native-speaking English students that includes Degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed with your Degree studies.
SSU's mission is to offer competitive and professionally-recognized academic degree and certificate programs, to serve a culturally diverse student community, and to facilitate international awareness amongst our students.