Bach II Rock Academy of Music:
Bach II Rock Academy of Music, based in La Habra in Orange County, offers music lessons for kids and teens in Orange County and parts of Los Angeles County. We are proud to provide music guitar, piano, voice, drums, violin and bass classes, serving the cities of La Habra Heights, Brea, Fullerton, Buena Park and La Mirada. We also serve the following cities in north-east Los Angeles County: Whittier, Hacienda Heights, La Puente, Norwalk, Walnut, Diamond Bar and Chino Hills.
Bach II Rock Academy of Music was established to inspire and teach our students the music they love from the present, while learning the fundamentals that were so important in the past. At our academy we believe that taking music lessons in a school setting is extremely beneficial to students. Seeing and interacting with other students on a weekly basis allows students to not only learn from their instructor, but also from their peers.
We specialize in private music lessons, which are customized to each individuals experience and goals. We can create a custom group class for those wanting to take music lessons with friends and family, or you can enroll in one of our preplanned semester classes open to everyone.
Year-round and semester based music lessons for kids and teens include:
- Private lessons in piano, voice, guitar, drums, bass, clarinet, flute, bassoon, saxophone, violin, viola and cello.
- Group instrumental classes including piano and guitar classes and more...
- Rock Band Class.
- Rock Band Performer Program.
* Note: We are currently offering free trial music lessons in your choice of guitar, piano, voice, drums, violin and bass.
Bach II Rock Academy of Music is dedicated to hiring teachers who are university trained musicians with experience in teaching private music lessons and classes. All of our instructors currently live and perform in Orange County.
Benefits of Music:
- Early musical training helps develop brain areas involved in language and reasoning.
- There is also a causal link between music and spatial intelligence (the ability to perceive the world accurately and to form mental pictures of things).
- Students of the arts learn to think creatively and to solve problems by imagining various solutions, rejecting outdated rules and assumptions.
- Recent studies show that students who study the arts are more successful on standardized tests such as the SAT, and they also achieve higher grades in high school.
- Music study enhances teamwork skills and discipline.
- Music provides children with a means of self-expression.
- Music study develops skills that are necessary in the workplace.
- Music performance teaches young people to conquer fear and to take risks.
" Bach II Rock Academy has been in business only about a year now but it is fast becoming a successful outlet for individual and group music lessons. Nick, the owner, has considerable experience in teaching music to aspiring musicians of all ages and he has put together an excellent staff for his new business. My sons have learned guitar from him and my daughter is currently learning to play piano. Back II Rock also schedules throughout the year concert/recitals for the students to showcase their talents. Your kids will love taking music lessons at Bach II Rock and you will be very happy to see how well they learn."
"We love Bach 2 Rock. Jared is doing great and has really grown with Nick's help. We love the concerts at Pepz! Thanks for always being so accommodating and helpful Reena . Thanks too for Jared's birthday vocal lesson! We appreciate you so much and feel so good about how the boys are learning and growing musically."
"Amazing! My kids are actually playing guitar and like it!. They actually told me what a great teacher Nick is. Thing I like most about it is that he encourages and motivates their own creativity. Thanks to you both for your support."
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 151 E. Whittier Blvd Suite C La Habra, 90631, Orange County, California , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.