Carden West School: Located in Pleasanton in Alameda County in the East Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area, Carden West School is a private, non-profit preschool and elementary school offering fully-licensed, academic-based preschool for children aged two to five years old and elementary school for Kindergarten through to 5th grade. Established in 1977, the school has a striking history of competence in a warm, family-like setting. Outdoors, we have play structures in a large, secure grassy area. Optimum student-teacher ratios enhance learning at every level while after-school enrichment programs allow students to pursue special interests. The curriculum is based on California Standards and is customized to individual strengths and learning styles.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Carden West School fosters academic, ethical and social values, developing tomorrow's leaders today. Students are taught to take responsibility for their learning, which includes being active participants in the learning process. Carden West is accredited by WASC, the Western Association of Schools and Colleges
Education Programs: - Preschool Program, Pre-Kindergarten Program, Kindergarten Program & Elementary Program (til end of 5th grade).
* Subjects include: Language Arts, Mathemathics, Social Studies and Science.
- Enrichment Program: Covering subjects such as Technology, Music, Art, Physical Education, Foreign Language and Character Education.
- Before and after-school child care program.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Fountain Day School is a West Hollywood private preschool in continuous operation for 50 years. FDS offers preschool and early learner classes for children two years old through six years old. We have served the West Hollywood community for over fifty years and are considered one the the top preschools in all of California.
We are the only preschool in the United States that has a year round swim program for our students. Swimming is part of our curriculum and it is included in our tuition.
We provide the latest technology and our lunch program is provided by Whole Foods market. Fiona Whitney author of The Top Private Schools Guide writes, "This gem of a school was inspiring, by the time I completed the tour I wanted to attend the school myself."
Education Programs (Ages 2-6)
- Preschool Program
- Kindergarten Program
- Unlike other preschools, our program features developmentally appropriate classes for specific age groups. We have two 2 year old classes, three 3 year old classes, three 4 year old classes and a Kindergarten class.
- Yoga for Preschoolers
- Spanish for 1st through to 6th grade
- Swimming classes
Lutheran Church Good Shepherd Pre-School is a private preschool & daycare center offering full day and school age programs to children, and is conveniently located at 1615 Morse Ave in Sacramento, CA. The Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd provides the preschool / daycare center to give young children opportunities to develop physically, spiritually, socially, and intellectually in a loving, Christian atmosphere. “Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it” – Proverbs 22:6.
The preschool / daycare center is a mission of The Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd. We are a non-profit organization, licensed and inspected by the State of California’s Department of Social Services. Our Board of Directors consists of church members selected by the church nominating committee, elected by the church congregation, who serve no more than three consecutive one-year terms. All teachers pass background checks and meet California requirements for working with young children.
Valley Christian Academy in Moreno Valley in Riverside County, CA, is a ministry of Valley Christian Church Brethren offering programs to children from Pre-Kindergarten through to 8th grade. Our purpose is to provide the best education and creative opportunities possible for each child in a Christ-centered environment.
Our teachers are carefully selected and our classes have a low student / teacher ratio with teachers' assistants. We provide a quality program that is both challenging and stimulating. This program is designed to give the students opportunity to broaden their growth and learning experiences while meeting the needs of the whole child - spiritual, mental and physical.
Valley Christian Academy is striving for superior standards. We believe that we have an obligation to foster high standards in academics and personal conduct. It is our belief that, by fostering these standards our students will be better prepared for life.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
Are you searching for a quality private school in the San Fernando Valley area?
Located in Lake View Terrace, in the foothills of the beautiful Angeles National Forest, Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is a coeducational day school providing a preschool through 12th grade program.
We admit students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is one of several schools in the Delphi Schools Network, a group of independent schools sharing uniquely developed curriculum and teaching methods.
All of our teachers have been thoroughly trained in the study and teaching methods practiced at Delphi Academy.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
In addition to rounding out academic studies in literature, mathematics, writing, science, history, and government, our students gain practical understanding and experience in the subjects of leadership, integrity and logic, as well as management and organizational skills.
Student Testimonial: "The thing I really like about Delphi is that they let you feel important. You don’t have to be afraid to be who you are! The teachers are great! Delphi makes learning fun.”
- Middle School Student
Academic Programs for Preschool-Grade 12 Students:
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• High School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
Immaculate Heart is an independent, Catholic, college preparatory school for girls, governed by a board of trustees located at the corner of Franklin and Western Avenues on seven acres of beautiful hillside property in the Los Feliz area of Los Angeles, overlooking Hollywood. We attract very talented and highly motivated young women who represent the religious, ethnic, and socio-economic diversity of the City of Los Angeles and its suburbs. We are accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Our students are immersed in an exciting and challenging curriculum that inspires a love of learning while demanding the focus and self-discipline necessary for success in college and beyond. Complementing the academic program, we have a wide spectrum of extracurricular activities designed to help students to explore their interests and to tap into their special gifts and talents. Immaculate Heart Middle and High School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin.
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).