Independent schools in San Francisco Bay Area: Private schools in Silicon Valley, independent high, middle school in Menlo Park, accredited college preparatory education, summer programs in San Mateo County CA
Menlo School: Located in Menlo Park in San Mateo County, near the heart of Silicon Valley, Menlo School is an accredited, independent, co-educational college preparatory day school for students in grades 6–12. Established in 1915, Menlo School offers a rigorous, engaging academic curriculum complemented by outstanding creative arts and athletics programs. We seek to attract and enroll motivated students who are secure in their academic skills and who will contribute to the rich fabric of our school community.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Menlo School is accredited by the California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
European School Of Music & Art, Los Angeles County
Courses / Programs
The European School of Music & Art is a dynamic and growing school located in the beautiful Palos Verdes Peninsula, some 20 miles south of downtown Los Angeles, serving Rancho Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Torrance, Lomita, Harbor City and Carson areas with subsidiary operations in the Glendale / Burbank area and Ventura county.
The school has imaginatively created an age-appropriate curriculum of music, musical theater, foreign language and art designed so that both the contents and the format of the lessons promote development of superior musical and artistic skills. The European School of Music & Art has employed quality, university trained, teachers ever since its beginning in 1995.
Excellent personalized instruction has been the constant objective of the school. The school offers options for music, Mommy & Me, musical theater, foreign language, and art lessons to all age groups and levels of development; namely, from beginners through advanced. The majority of classes are on individual basis, with several options for learning in a group context. For your convenience, lessons are offered in our studios or in your home, or can be arranged at the private school your child attends.
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Located in San Jose in Silicon Valley in Santa Clara County, CA, Cambrian International Academy is a college preparatory school (middle and high school) that prepares students to enter top-tier universities. We cater for boys and girls in grades 8-12. We offer college preparatory elective courses, SAT, AP and TOEFL preparation, academic camps and a specialty golf program. Cambrian International Academy education helps students to use the skills learned at school in all life's endeavors. Cambrian International Academy is a life-changing experience, challenging and fun.
We ask a great deal from every student - higher standards, greater expectations, and deeper engagement not only in the world of ideas, but also in the life of the community. The "Cambrian Way" is a way of being: interacting with other minds, listening carefully, speaking respectfully, accepting new ideas and questioning old ones, using new knowledge, and enjoying the richness of human interaction. It is exemplified by the staff and embraced by the students.
Cambrian International Academy is an approved candidate for accreditation by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- College Preparatory Curriculum for children in grades 8-12
- Middle School
- High School
- College Preparatory Elective Courses
- Test Preparation SAT and Advanced Placement Courses
- TOEFL Test Preparation
- College Planning
- Academic Winter Camp and Summer Camp
- Specialty Golf Program
St. Timothy's Preschool in Mountain View in Santa Clara County, CA is a non-denominational school and has been in operation since 1961. The school offers a developmental program that emphasizes academic and social readiness in preparation for kindergarten. Within a peaceful, nurturing, co-operative environment, children will experience art, literature, music, math and reading readiness, cooking, and creative dramatics. They will explore and mature at their own individual paces, receiving acceptance, support, and encouragement for their efforts. St. Timothy's Preschool draws its student base from Mountain View, Los Altos, and Sunnyvale.
St. Timothy's Preschool is a small school where families have a sense of community. Parents often linger in the classroom, getting to know each other and watching their children play. Parents have the opportunity to talk to their children's teachers and the Director each class session. They are skilled in Early Childhood Education and will be happy to answer all questions.
- Three-Year-Old program
- Pre-Kindergarten program
- Pre-Kindergarten Science program
- Global Kids Pre-Kindergarten program (curriculum that studies the cultures of India, Japan, Africa, China & Mexico)
* We encourage supportive play and successful, positive interaction between a child and his or her peers.
* We respect and encourage each child's uniqueness.
Sunset Christian School is located in Livermore in Alameda County in the San Francisco Bay Area of Northern CA. We are a state licensed preschool and elementary school offering programs to children aged 2 years through to 5th Grade. Sunset Christian School offers exceptional programs for preschool and elementary. Both schools are dedicated to serving the Tri-Valley area by providing high quality Christian education and training. Sunset Christian strives to provide a challenging learning environment for each individual child.
The primary objective of Sunset Christian School is to lay a spiritual and academic foundation based on biblical principles for all the children who attend. “For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Christ Jesus.”
With two dedicated school locations in the San Jose / South Bay Area, Pasitos School runs private Spanish immersion preschool programs for toddlers and young children ages 2-5.
Kids in our Young Explorer and Preschool programs learn Spanish conversational skills during the key period when children’s language acquisition skills are most dynamic.
Our Reggio Emilia-based classrooms are child centered, thus allowing your child’s interest to guide us through our daily discussions and learnings; Our children learn while they are having fun because it is interesting to them.
Your child learns Spanish in a natural immersion play-based environment, so the learning is real and relevant. Our small 6-1 student/teacher ratio allows us to know and love each child for who they are.
Pasitos offers flexibility in scheduling around you and your child’s needs. We focus on the whole child to ensure their needs are met.
Spanish Immersion Private School Programs:
- Young Explorer Program (24-36 months)
- Preschool (2.9 years - 5 years)
- Before and After School Program (K-5th)
- Summer Camps for School Age (K-5th)
- Summer Program (2-5 years)
- Extended care