Business Colleges in Southern California: Part-time MBA in San Diego, business programs for working professionals. Bachelor degree in business, masters degree in management, university evening classes, night schools in CA, corporate training for executives in Riverside, Orange County, Burbank...
University of Redlands School of Business: The University of Redlands School of Business, with several regional campuses throughout Southern California, is an Accredited Higher Education Institute offering part time certificate, bachelor and master degree programs in business for busy adults. Classes meet on the same evening, one night per week throughout your degree program. Earn your business degree in an environment of elevated learning specifically tailored to the needs of busy professionals and working adults. Improve your marketability through a network of 22,000 highly-respected alumni from an institution that pioneered adult education in the Western US.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The School of Business locates its programs on the Redlands campus and in staffed regional campuses throughout Southern California in: - Burbank, Orange County, Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario, Redlands, Riverside, San Diego, Temecula and Torrance. Part-time Undergraduate & Graduate Business Degree Programs: - Bachelor of Arts in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Arts in Management
- Master of Science in Information Technology
Further Programs include:
- Certificate Programs
- Corporate Partners
- Electives for Business
- Study Abroad Programs
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
University of Northern California (UNC), Lorenzo Patiño School of Law is located in the heart of downtown Sacramento, and provides a high quality legal education at an affordable cost. We offer two legal programs, the 4-year Juris Doctor Degree in Law, and a 1-year Paralegal Certificate Program.
UNC Lorenzo Patiño School of Law is approved by the Committee of Bar Examiners of the State Bar of California to grant Juris Doctor degrees and Paralegal Certificates.
The goal of the law school is to qualify its students for entry into the legal profession. UNC encourages vigorous student-faculty discussion of the law. The ratio of faculty members to students is approximately one professor for every 15 students. Class sizes range from seven to ten students.
UNC’s 4-year curriculum consists of traditional law school courses and is enhanced by selective electives. Judges and practicing attorneys teach the classes, providing practical experience, as well as theoretical instruction. UNC encourages vigorous student-faculty discussion of the law. The ratio of faculty members to students is approximately one professor for every 15 students. Class sizes range from seven to ten students.
International Technological University, Silicon Valley
Courses / Programs
Established in 1994, International Technological University (ITU) provides excellence in education for the future leaders of Silicon Valley corporations. Our campus is located in San Jose CA, right in the heart of Silicon Valley.
We offer unparalleled Graduate and Doctorate Degree programs as well as Certificates in a range of areas including Electrical Engineering, Digital Arts, Computer Science, Engineering Management, and Business Administration. ITU reflects and enhances Silicon Valley’s unique business culture with 6 industry-oriented departments that provide high-quality academic and practical training.
ITU degree programs aim to cultivate forward-thinking engineers, engineering managers, and business entrepreneurs and administrators with a deep understanding of professional ethics, intellectual property law, environmental protection, and other contemporary issues.
Our mission is carried out through the two-pronged focus of globalizing our educational model and maintaining continual industry relevance. Core to our mission are the values of fostering community engagement and enrichment, embracing innovation, enhancing entrepreneurship, and empowering our community through multicultural diversity and ethical practices.
Masters Degree Programs:
- General MBA (Concentrations include: Accounting, Enterprise Resource Planning, Finance, International Business, Management, and Marketing)
- MBA in Healthcare Management
- MBA in Bio Management
- MS in Software Engineering
- MS in Digital Arts
- MBA in Digital Media Management
- MS in Electrical Engineering
- MS in Computer Engineering
- MS in Engineering Management
Docatorate Degree Programs:
- Doctorate in Business Administration
- Doctorate In Electrical Engineering
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Earn an BBA or MBA degree or study English in the USA!
Founded in 1983, Southern States University is a private university in Southern California, and the most affordable accredited university in the U.S.
SSU has two campuses in San Diego, and one in Newport Beach CA (just south of Irvine, 40 minutes from Los Angeles International Airport).
We focus on training business-oriented students and professionals from around the world, and offer a 4-year Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree and a 2-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. We finance our BBA & MBA students with payments as low as $350/4 weeks plus fees.
Southern States University’s mission is to offer competitive and professionally-recognized academic degree programs; to serve a culturally diverse student community; and to facilitate international awareness amongst our students. We also provide ESL courses for international students
In 2010, Southern States University received national accreditation from the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
"All of our teachers are very professional, and experts in their fields. I am learning a lot from them. SSU’s career services are also extremely helpful.” - Bora, Turkey
“I have chosen to invest my future into earning a BBA. SSU offers the most affordable BBA & MBA programs in the United States, and there are several payment plans to choose from..”
- Michelle, Brazil
CIBU – California International Business University
CIBU is one of the few nationally accredited, private, international universities. Located in the heart of downtown San Diego, CIBU offers a specialized educational program leading to a Doctor of Business Administration DBA, a Master of Business Administration MBA, a Master of Science in International Management MSIM, and upper division classes leading to a Bachelor of Science in Management BSM.
CIBU is accredited by the Accredited Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award bachelor’s, and master’s and doctorate degrees. ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Based in San Bernardino County, California, LP Solutions offers in-person, webinar, and e-Learning courses in Loss Prevention to students from around the world. Our courses were developed for the individual interested in getting into the interesting Loss Prevention market. In addition to our dedicated course, we also offer Loss Prevention Consulting Services to small business owners looking to increasing their profits and lowering their losses.
Our Loss Prevention training course is designed to get you in the job market right after class. Our basic Loss Prevention Agent course is ideal for those looking to break into the Loss Prevention field in an entry-level position. As well as special seminars held throughout the US and Canada, we can hold any of our class in your local area.
For those unfamiliar with Loss Protection - the focus generally includes shoplifting and embezzlement by store staff. "Loss Prevention" or "LP" is used to describe a number of methods used to reduce the amount of all losses and shrink often related in the retail environment.
Introduction to Loss Prevention Certification Course - study options:
- e-Learning / Online
- LP and the Law
- LP Corporate Structure
- Retail and Corporate LP
- Duties and Expectations
- Loss Prevention Fundamentals
- Elements of Proof
- Methods of Theft
- Approach and Initial Contact
- Powers of Arrest
- Report Writing
- LP Technology
- Dishonest Employees
- Resume Workshop