Business Colleges in Southern California: Part-time MBA in San Diego, business programs for working professionals. Bachelor degree in business, masters degree in management, university evening classes, night schools in CA, corporate training for executives in Riverside, Orange County, Burbank...
University of Redlands School of Business: The University of Redlands School of Business, with several regional campuses throughout Southern California, is an Accredited Higher Education Institute offering part time certificate, bachelor and master degree programs in business for busy adults. Classes meet on the same evening, one night per week throughout your degree program. Earn your business degree in an environment of elevated learning specifically tailored to the needs of busy professionals and working adults. Improve your marketability through a network of 22,000 highly-respected alumni from an institution that pioneered adult education in the Western US.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The School of Business locates its programs on the Redlands campus and in staffed regional campuses throughout Southern California in: - Burbank, Orange County, Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario, Redlands, Riverside, San Diego, Temecula and Torrance. Part-time Undergraduate & Graduate Business Degree Programs: - Bachelor of Arts in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Arts in Management
- Master of Science in Information Technology
Further Programs include:
- Certificate Programs
- Corporate Partners
- Electives for Business
- Study Abroad Programs
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
Since 1964, Hult International Business School has been striving to deliver a practical business education with curricula designed by business leaders and taught by world class faculty with hands-on business experience.
Hult is the world’s most international business school; students work alongside peers from over 140 nationalities who collectively speak 105 languages. Through its unique Global Rotation program, students have the opportunity to study in Hult’s locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, offering an unrivaled global perspective. The Financial Times and The Economist consistently rank Hult in the Top 100 Business Schools in the world.
Hult International Business School is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
Our accredited degree programs have also been recognized and applauded by the British Accreditations Council of Independent Further and Higher Education.
Located in the Mira Mesa suburb 15 miles north of downtown San Diego, California Miramar University (CMU) is a small, private university that provides Bachelor, Masters and MBA Degree programs in a variety of Business and Administration fields. Our fully-accredited programs are taught through distance education, a hybrid of online / classroom delivery and traditional classroom methods. The faculty members at CMU drive the University's innovative capacity as experts in their fields, utilizing their combined academic and professional knowledge and expertise.
California Miramar University believes that the institution should revolve around the student, not the other way around. This philosophy extends to our continuous enrollment and high quality student services support. We understand that many of our students must remain committed to their jobs and families while reaching their higher educational goals. The CMU Advantage means flexibility to fit your lifestyle by offering programs that work for our students.
California Miramar University is dually accredited by both the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools and Distance Education and Training Council.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programs:
- International Business
- Health Care Management
- Business Administration
- Technology Management
- Doctor of Business Administration
- MSc in Strategic Leadership
- Master of Science in Telecommunications
- BSc in Business Administration
- BSc in Public Administration
- Associate of Science in Business Administration
Based in San Bernardino County, California, LP Solutions offers in-person, webinar, and e-Learning courses in Loss Prevention to students from around the world. Our courses were developed for the individual interested in getting into the interesting Loss Prevention market. In addition to our dedicated course, we also offer Loss Prevention Consulting Services to small business owners looking to increasing their profits and lowering their losses.
Our Loss Prevention training course is designed to get you in the job market right after class. Our basic Loss Prevention Agent course is ideal for those looking to break into the Loss Prevention field in an entry-level position. As well as special seminars held throughout the US and Canada, we can hold any of our class in your local area.
For those unfamiliar with Loss Protection - the focus generally includes shoplifting and embezzlement by store staff. "Loss Prevention" or "LP" is used to describe a number of methods used to reduce the amount of all losses and shrink often related in the retail environment.
Introduction to Loss Prevention Certification Course - study options:
- e-Learning / Online
- LP and the Law
- LP Corporate Structure
- Retail and Corporate LP
- Duties and Expectations
- Loss Prevention Fundamentals
- Elements of Proof
- Methods of Theft
- Approach and Initial Contact
- Powers of Arrest
- Report Writing
- LP Technology
- Dishonest Employees
- Resume Workshop
Loma Linda University School of Nursing, San Bernardino County
Courses / Programs
The School of Nursing at Loma Linda University, located in Loma Linda, San Bernardino County, CA, is a nursing school offering undergraduate and graduate degree nursing programs, as well as Certificate courses. Our Bachelor, Masters and Doctorate Degree programs include nursing specialties such as Clinical Nurse Specialist, Family Nurse Practitioner, Neonatal Nurse Practitioner, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, and more.
In today's concept of team delivery in health care, LLU offers a rich environment and an excellent setting for pursuing a career along these lines. Nursing is an excellent career choice if you aspire to help people through health care, and enjoy science.
The mission of the School of Nursing, in addition to the mission of Loma Linda University, is the education of professional nurses who are dedicated to excellence in nursing science.
Loma Linda University is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). The California Board of Registered Nursing granted continuing approval in 2008 to the School of Nursing. The School of Nursing is currently accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
San Diego University For Integrative Studies (SDUIS) is a small, private university based in Old Town San Diego, CA, with a humanistic and integrative philosophy. We offer a range of Certificate, Undergraduate, and Graduate Degree courses including Bachelor and Masters Degrees in Business Administration. Other courses include specialization MBA's, Accounting Degrees, and more. All of our Business programs include small class sizes, and personal attention from experienced instructors.
The Business Administration Programs are designed to provide the student with marketable skills in business administration, organization, management, and communication guided by international and multicultural applied perspectives.
Our programs offer many instructions including skill-building, with an emphasis on launching, investing in, and developing innovative companies and businesses.
Our Accounting programs are designed to provide students with a thorough understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting practices, to keep students abreast of innovations in the field, and to enhance proficiency in accounting-related functions such as financial analysis and data interpretation.