Nursing universities in California: Nursing programs in San Bernardino County, bachelor of science degree in nursing, RN to BSN, masters programs. Undergraduate & graduate education for nurses, nurse educator training, nurse practitioner courses, doctoral studies in Inland Empire area, south-east California, 60 miles east of Los Angeles.
Loma Linda University School of Nursing, San Bernardino County: The School of Nursing at Loma Linda University, located in Loma Linda, San Bernardino County, CA, is a nursing school offering undergraduate and graduate degree nursing programs, as well as Certificate courses. Our Bachelor, Masters and Doctorate Degree programs include nursing specialties such as Clinical Nurse Specialist, Family Nurse Practitioner, Neonatal Nurse Practitioner, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, and more.
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Earn a BBA or MBA degree or study English in an accredited, private university in California.
Established in 1983, Southern States University has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine and Los Angeles).
We provide undergraduate & graduate Business Administration Degree programs, as well as Intensive English language programs & TOEFL Exam Preparation.
At SSU, our focus is on training business-oriented students and professionals from around the world. With a monthly payment plan to help finance your business studies in the U.S., SSU is a convenient choice of quality education in California for both local and international students.
We finance our BBA & MBA students with payments as low as $350/4 weeks plus fees.
For non-native English speakers, SSU can customize a program that includes degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed.
“SSU is one of the best schools in California, located in one of the most fascinating places in the US. The professors are very experienced, & recognized in their fields.....I am sure that the knowledge & skills that I acquire here will help me a lot when I start my career in business." - Nisrag, India
“..I have chosen to invest my future into earning a Bachelor of Business Administration...SSU offers the most affordable BBA and MBA programs in the United States, and there are several payment plans to choose from.”
- Michelle, Brazil
Located in Monterey, California, The Monterey Institute of International Studies is a multilingual, globally focused graduate institute that teaches professional skills to the future change agents of the world. Our wide range of Masters degrees include International Education, International Management, Policy Studies, Translation & Interpretation, Teaching Languages, and more. We also provide a variety of Dual Degree programs, language courses, and short-term Certificate programs.
Our programs have propelled our alumni into international careers that address the critical challenges of today. As an academic community committed to preparing innovative professionals to excel in cross-cultural, multilingual environments, we cultivate future leaders to be the solution.
We are also proud to offer the Peace Corps Master's International Programs. Our community is built on a foundation of cross-cultural understanding.
The Monterey Institute of International Studies is accredited, through its affiliation with Middlebury College, by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges (NEASC), a higher education accrediting body recognized by the US Department of Education.
San Diego University For Integrative Studies (SDUIS) is a small, private University with a humanistic and integrative philosophy based in Old Town San Diego, CA. We offer a wide range Certificate, Undergraduate Bachelor degree programs, and Graduate degree programs (Master and Doctor degrees), small class sizes and personal attention. Course categories include Business, Psychology, Information Technology, Art & Design, and more.
The mission of San Diego University for Integrative Studies is to provide an educational environment for mature adult learners that is built upon the foundations laid by the great humanistic traditions in Western civilization. Those traditions stem from the study and practice of art, philosophy, psychology, and business.
The University provides academic and practical training to adults who seek personal and professional growth from an interdisciplinary approach to education. SDUIS programs acknowledge and include training in cultural diversity, Eastern philosophy, language, literature, science, and the arts. The University’s mission is fulfilled by offering degree and non-degree programs in psychology and business.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Programs:
- BA in Business Administration
- BA in Humanistic Studies
Masters Degree Programs:
- Master of Arts (MA) in Accounting
- MA in Marriage Family Therapy
- MA in Sport Counseling
- MA in Information Technology
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), and more..
- Doctorate of Psychology
- Doctorate of Business Administration
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Psychology, and more..
Occidental College (also known as Oxy), located in Los Angeles, California, is a private, coeducational liberal arts college offering undergraduate & graduate degree programs. An Occidental education challenges students by combining a hands-on approach with a commitment to producing well-rounded graduates. This interplay between learning-by-doing and liberal arts gives you valuable skills that will serve you for the rest of your life: think critically; write clearly; and look for as well as understand multiple perspectives.
Both President Barack Obama, and former Congressman and Republican leader Jack Kemp have credited their years at Oxy with shaping their future careers.
Occidental College is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
University of Northern California (UNC), Lorenzo Patiño School of Law is located in the heart of downtown Sacramento, and provides a high quality legal education at an affordable cost. We offer two legal programs, the 4-year Juris Doctor Degree in Law, and a 1-year Paralegal Certificate Program.
UNC Lorenzo Patiño School of Law is approved by the Committee of Bar Examiners of the State Bar of California to grant Juris Doctor degrees and Paralegal Certificates.
The goal of the law school is to qualify its students for entry into the legal profession. UNC encourages vigorous student-faculty discussion of the law. The ratio of faculty members to students is approximately one professor for every 15 students. Class sizes range from seven to ten students.
UNC’s 4-year curriculum consists of traditional law school courses and is enhanced by selective electives. Judges and practicing attorneys teach the classes, providing practical experience, as well as theoretical instruction. UNC encourages vigorous student-faculty discussion of the law. The ratio of faculty members to students is approximately one professor for every 15 students. Class sizes range from seven to ten students.