Law schools in Sacramento, CA: Paralegal certification programs, part-time law degree, Juris Doctor (JD) law degree evening classes. Paralegal training courses, legal internships in Sacramento County, Northern California.
UNC, Lorenzo Patino School of Law: UNC, Lorenzo Patiño School of Law provides high-quality legal education at an affordable cost. located in the heart of downtown Sacramento, we offer two comprehensive legal programs - the 4-year Juris Doctor Degree in Law, and a 1-year Paralegal Certificate Program. The ratio of faculty members to students is approximately one professor for every 15 students, and class sizes range from seven to ten students.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Law Juris Doctor Degree (4 year evening program)
Modules include: - Constitutional Law
- Criminal Law
- Business Associations
- Legal Skill Development
- Legal Research, and more..
Vocational Training Paralegal Certificate Program (1 year)
Modules include: - Civil Litigation
- Business Associates/Corporations
- Criminal Procedure
- Immigration, and more..
The law school is licensed by the California State Bar to grant Juris Doctor Degrees and Paralegal Certificates.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi
When choosing a university, you should consider an institution that meets your academic and professional goals. National University is the second-largest, private, nonprofit institution of higher learning in California. Founded in 1971, with locations in San Diego, Los Angeles and San Jose, National University offers over 100 undergraduate and graduate degree programs in academic fields including Business Administration, Psychology, Nursing, Computer Science, and more.
National University is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. For the sixth year in a row, National University has surpassed nationwide benchmarks measuring the level of academic challenge at four-year universities. Dedicated to educational access and academic excellence, National University provides challenging and relevant programs that are student-centered, success-oriented, and have a proven balance of theoretical and practical attributes.
Cal State LA's commitment to academic excellence provides you with unlimited learning opportunities. Our faculty, considered some of the most gifted and honored educators in the nation, is dedicated to developing the potential of each student. The University works to facilitate student-professor interaction, strengthen individual learning and enhance team-building. The diversity and varied learning and social experiences that abound at Cal State L.A. are equally important for educational enrichment. We strongly believe that these conditions are essential for success in a world of formidable tasks and responsibilities. For all students at California State University, Los Angeles, the opportunities are equally boundless. We look forward to helping you participate fully in the promise of the next century at Cal State L.A.
Cal State LA offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate certificate, diploma and degrees in our six schools: Arts and Letters, Business and Economics, Education, Engineering, Natural and Social Science and Health and Human Services.
Based in Diamond Bar in Eastern Los Angeles County, CA, California InterContinental University is a nationally accredited distance education institution of higher learning offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business Administration, Information Technology, Management and Healthcare. We promote quality learning, critical thinking, and the discovery of new knowledge for the benefit of diverse business communities.
Our purpose is to promote and support innovative educational opportunities through distance study, critical research, and quality service to students. We are a student centered institution that adheres to the highest principles of integrity, ethical standards, fairness, and academic excellence. We strive to graduate students who will become successful business managers, executives, leaders, researchers, and consultants.
California InterContinental University’s online programs are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC). Through our online programs, the university equips tomorrow’s business leaders with a sense of responsibility and vision for the future of the global business enterprise.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programs:
- Banking & Finance
- Healthcare Mgmt & Leadership
- Project Quality & Mgmt
- Organizational Development & HR Management
- Information Systems & Knowledge Management
- International Management & Marketing
Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) Programs:
- Global Business & Leadership
- Healthcare Management & Leadership
- Entrepreneurship & Business Management
- Information Systems & Enterprise Resource Mgmt
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Study in an accredited, private university in Southern California.
Established in 1983, Southern States University has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine, 40 minutes from Los Angeles International Airport).
We provide undergraduate and graduate Business Administration Degree programs, as well as Intensive English Language programs, and TOEFL Exam Preparation.
At SSU, our focus is on training business-oriented students and professionals from around the world. SSU offers a 2-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program and a 4-year Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree program to students from the USA and around the world.
For non-native English speakers who wish to complete one of our degree programs, SSU can customize a program that includes degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed with your higher education studies.
“SSU is one of the best schools in California, located in one of the most fascinating places in the US. The professors are very experienced, and recognized in their fields. Their teaching styles and practical approaches to problem solving are extremely helpful, and I am sure that the knowledge and skills that I acquire here will help me a lot when I start my career in business." - Nisrag, India