Nursing universities in California: School of nursing in San Bernardino County, bachelor's degree & masters programs in nursing, Undergraduate & graduate courses for nurses, doctoral nursing programs in Inland Empire region of south-east California, 60 miles east of Los Angeles.
Loma Linda University School of Nursing: The School of Nursing at Loma Linda University, located in Loma Linda, in the San Bernardino Valley, California, is a nursing school offering undergraduate and graduate degree nursing programs. The mission of the School of Nursing, in accord with the comprehensive mission of Loma Linda University, is the education of professional nurses who are dedicated to excellence in nursing science. Programs include Clinical Nurse Specialist, Family Nurse Practitioner, Neonatal Nurse Practitioner, and many more.
Loma Linda University is located in the city of Loma Linda, California, in San Bernardino County. Just off the Interstate 10 freeway at Anderson Avenue, travel south on Anderson Avenue to run immediately into the campus. The school of Nursing is situated in West Hall, which is located in the south western edge of campus, near the corner of Campus Street and Barton Road.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2018-08-08 were from:
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
When choosing a university, you should consider an institution that meets your academic and professional goals. National University is the second-largest, private, nonprofit institution of higher learning in California. Founded in 1971, with locations in San Diego, Los Angeles and San Jose, National University offers over 100 undergraduate and graduate degree programs in academic fields including Business Administration, Psychology, Nursing, Computer Science, and more.
National University is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. For the sixth year in a row, National University has surpassed nationwide benchmarks measuring the level of academic challenge at four-year universities. Dedicated to educational access and academic excellence, National University provides challenging and relevant programs that are student-centered, success-oriented, and have a proven balance of theoretical and practical attributes.
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in California, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
University of Northern California (UNC), Lorenzo Patiño School of Law is located in the heart of downtown Sacramento, and provides a high quality legal education at an affordable cost. We offer two legal programs, the 4-year Juris Doctor Degree in Law, and a 1-year Paralegal Certificate Program.
UNC Lorenzo Patiño School of Law is approved by the Committee of Bar Examiners of the State Bar of California to grant Juris Doctor degrees and Paralegal Certificates.
The goal of the law school is to qualify its students for entry into the legal profession. UNC encourages vigorous student-faculty discussion of the law. The ratio of faculty members to students is approximately one professor for every 15 students. Class sizes range from seven to ten students.
UNC’s 4-year curriculum consists of traditional law school courses and is enhanced by selective electives. Judges and practicing attorneys teach the classes, providing practical experience, as well as theoretical instruction. UNC encourages vigorous student-faculty discussion of the law. The ratio of faculty members to students is approximately one professor for every 15 students. Class sizes range from seven to ten students.
Cal State LA's commitment to academic excellence provides you with unlimited learning opportunities. Our faculty, considered some of the most gifted and honored educators in the nation, is dedicated to developing the potential of each student. The University works to facilitate student-professor interaction, strengthen individual learning and enhance team-building. The diversity and varied learning and social experiences that abound at Cal State L.A. are equally important for educational enrichment. We strongly believe that these conditions are essential for success in a world of formidable tasks and responsibilities. For all students at California State University, Los Angeles, the opportunities are equally boundless. We look forward to helping you participate fully in the promise of the next century at Cal State L.A.
Cal State LA offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate certificate, diploma and degrees in our six schools: Arts and Letters, Business and Economics, Education, Engineering, Natural and Social Science and Health and Human Services.
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.