ESL schools in Canada: English courses in Toronto area, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC exam preparation in Hamilton, intensive English course in Ontario, business English classes, homestay programs, work internships, cursos de inglés, estudiar inglés en Canada.
Metropolitan College: Metropolitan College (MC), located in downtown Hamilton (45 minutes South West of Toronto), Ontario, Canada, is an English language School offering ESL programs to international students both online and at our School. We aim to provide the most intensive, enjoyable and effective programs possible.
Courses / Programs:
- Intensive English Program; Work Internships; Summer Program; Homestay Program; Business English; English for Travel & Tourism; Learn Flight Attendant English; English for the Hospitality Industry; English for the Golf Course; IT / Computer English; TOEIC / TOEFL / IELTS Preparation; NGO English; CPR / First Aid English.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Kaplan International is a world leader in English education and has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967.
• Our modern English language school is located in Downtown Toronto, and offers a wide range of exam preparation and English courses for students of all levels. University placement services are also available to help you advance your academic or professional career.
• Choose from a comprehensive selection of English courses in Toronto at our English school. We welcome students of all levels, and have courses of varying lengths and levels of intensity. You can also personalise your courses to match your language goals through electives and supplementary study sessions.
• Kaplan International’s language school in Toronto is accredited by Languages Canada. Join Kaplan International Toronto, and achieve your language goals today.
Student Review: ”When I got to Toronto two months ago I couldn't understand anything and today my listening is so much better! I can speak with people from all over the world and understand them.” - Diogo
English Language Courses: Beginner to Advanced Levels
• General English
• Intensive English
• General & Intensive English Academic Year or Semester
• Vacation English
• Business English for professionals
• Cambridge Exam Prep (FCE, CAE, CPE)
• IELTS Exam Preparation
• TOEFL & Academic English courses
• Homestay program with local Canadian host family
Bouchereau Lingua International (BLI) Toronto, Quebec City & Montreal. We offer Business language immersion programs to people from many different countries plus language courses to business people. We also offer homestay and translation services. Every year, BLI welcomes English- and French-speaking Canadians to our immersion programs, along with foreign students from Europe, the United States, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa and the Middle East.
One-to-One English courses specialised for Business people from all around the world.
1: International groups (Quebec City and Toronto only)
2a: Private courses (Montreal, Quebec City and Toronto)
1+2a: Combination of programs 1 and 2a (Quebec and Toronto only)
2b: Semi-private courses (two people). (Montreal, Quebec City and Toronto)
2c: Groups pre-formed by the client (Montreal, Quebec City and Toronto)
Learn English in Toronto with Omnicom School of Languages! Conveniently situated in North York (only 12km from Downtown Toronto), we have more than 40 years of experience in providing top-quality English language courses to students from around the world.
At Omnicom, we offer group English classes and private English lessons to adult students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. We also have a campus in Calgary, Alberta.
You can choose from short to long-term study options, with courses ranging from 2 to 48 weeks in length. We also provide a range of Summer & Winter ESL programs at our schools.
Upon arrival, you will take a complete placement test (listening, speaking, reading, writing, structures & grammar) to ensure that you are placed at the correct level. You will be awarded a Certificate after you successfully complete your studies.
We have a variety of English language courses to suit all your needs, including a homestay program for you to experience North American culture and lifestyle. In addition, we arrange exciting and fun activities to guarantee a rich and fulfilling experience.
Student Testimonial: "Omnicom is an excellent school. There are many good teachers and I have classmates from many different countries, this is very interesting because I can learn about other cultures. Once you are in Canada, you can learn a lot of vocabulary because you need to communicate all the time in English. I’m very happy here. It’s a terrific experience!"
- Vanessa, Brazil
English Language Courses for Adults: Beginner to Advanced Level
- Intensive English Programs
- Private English Lessons
- Summer/Winter Language Activity Courses
Level-Specific English Courses:
- English Exam Prep (IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge FCE/CAE, CAEL, GRE, GMAT)
- Study & Work in Canada
- Academic/College Prep Pathways
- Business English
- English for Tourism & Hospitality
- English for Nursing
- Power English for Life
- Focus on Communication
- Homestay Program
- TESL Teacher Training (Calgary only)
Medical English Diploma now available at ILSC - Vancouver.
Designed for Medical Professionals
Learn Medical English Terminology
Communicate Effectively in Medical Situations
Practice by Exploring Medical Case Studies and Describing Patient Conditions
Gain the Ability to Describe and Explain Medical Symptoms and Procedures in English
Medical English Program Overview
The Medical English Diploma Program is made up of 3 individual 4-week certificates. Students can complete individual certificates or take all 3 to earn the diploma. The certificates can be taken in any order (not necessarily sequentially) so students can enter the program at the start of any ILSC session.
• Improve your English language ability, increase your English exam scores, and achieve your language learning goals with Focus Education Centre of Canada.
• Situated in central Mississauga, just 20 minutes west of Downtown Toronto, we provide a range of English language exam preparation courses, including IELTS and CELPIP.
• Intensive (30 hours per week), full-time (20 hours), and part time (10 hours) study options are available for all of our English exam preparation programs.
• We specialize in group IELTS preparation. Our IELTS program will help you build the strategies and skills you need in order to succeed on the day of your exam.
• We also provide a Focus English course for beginner to advanced level students. This is a general English program that increases your proficiency through classes on speaking, listening, reading, writing, pronunciation, and grammar.
• We prepare our students to succeed on the day of their English language proficiency exam. The skills and strategies needed to get a high mark are covered in-depth, every day of the course.
Student Review: "I really recommend this Centre for people in Ontario. Excellent helpful administration. Nice environment full of positive energy." - Haleem, Canada
English Language Exam Preparation Courses: Intensive, Full-time & Part-time study options
• IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
• CELPIP (Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program)
General English Course: • Focus English (Beginner to advanced)
IT / Administration Programs: • Quick Books (Hands On Training)
• Microsoft Office & Microsoft Windows
• Business Analyst
• Big Data
• SAP FICO
• Canadian Residency Application Prep (CARMs)
• Flight Attendant Training
Located in Toronto, Ontario, east-central Canada, St. George International College (SGIC) offers English as a Second Language (ESL) programs and quality professional diploma programs designed for international students who wish to improve their English and career skills. Our ESL programs include IELTS and TOEFL exam preparation course, academic English, general English, intensive English, Cambridge Business English Certificate, Cambridge First Certificate in English etc.
We also provide a university and college preparation program, business English, speaking for success program, ESL methodologies for children, English for professionals, an intensive two semester course designed specifically for Korean students and other programs. Every year, SGIC provides intensive English to hundreds of people from all over the world. Our dedicated staff, constructive teaching methodology, clear and spacious facilities, computer resources and friendly environment make SGIC the school of choice.
- ESL Programs for beginner to advanced level
- General and Intensive English
- English for Academic Purposes
- Business English
- TOEFL and IELTS Exam Preparation
- Cambridge Business English Certificate
- Conversation Classes
- University & College Preparation Program (UCPP)
- Speaking for Success Program (SSP)
- ESL Methodologies for Children (TYC)
- English for Professionals (Korean English Interpretation & Translation Program)
-Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT)
- Private Tuition