Find a beauty school in Arizona: Cosmetology programs in Tucson for beginners & beauty industry professionals, nail technology certification & cosmetology instructor training classes in Pima County AZ.
Arizona Academy of Beauty, Tucson: Academy of Beauty is a professional beauty school in Tuscon AZ. We offer courses in Cosmetology (1600 hours), Nail Technology (600 hours), and Cosmetology Instructor Training (650 hours). Our students practice salon management, business concepts and the psychology of personal success. We emphasize hands-on training, which is one of the things that sets us apart from other beauty schools.
Cosmetology Program (1600 hours) Gives you practical, hands-on experience and the basic knowledge and theory that supports a successful, fulfilling career as a Cosmetologist. You spend 450 of the hours in the classroom where you learn design principles, technical information and professional practices. The remaining 1150 hours are spent in the clinic area, where you gain practical experience
Nail Technology Program (600 hours) Practical, hands-on experience and the basic knowledge to fulfill a career as a Nail Technologist. You spend the first 210 hours in the classroom where you learn hands-on, technical information and professional practices. The remaining 390 hours are spent in the clinic area, where you gain practical experience
Cosmetology Instructor Training Program (650 hours) Designed to draw out your teaching skills and prepare you to teach the demanding curriculum of Cosmetology or Nail Technology. You spend the first 120 hours in the classroom where you learn teaching principles, technical information and professional practices. The remaining 520 hours are spent in both the classroom and the clinic area, where you gain practical experience.
Della Terra Studios, in Chandler, Arizona, strives to be a "one stop shop" for all your architectural and fine art educational needs. Our studio creates original, functional and sculptural art to satisfy the most discerning collector and budding artists. We also provide a wide range of Fine Art & Architecture weekly classes, intensive workshops and private tutoring from beginners to professional artists.
Students of our classes will learn the fundamentals of moving metal using small tools and hammers to create high 'relief' in almost any type of metal. The techniques of Chasing and Repousse utilize the plasticity quality of metal, allowing high relief to be achieved.
We have years of experience working with handcrafted glass. Our Glass services include custom stained glass tailored to your style or design, and glass carvings and etchings. "Della Terra" translates as "of the Earth". Since most of the materials we use have a symbiotic and spiritual relationship with the Earth, we felt the name complements what we do.
Situated in Peoria AZ, just north of Phoenix, The Skin and Makeup Institute of Arizona is a top-quality Beauty School that offers a range of training programs in Aesthetics and Makeup Artistry designed for passing the state board’s written and practical examinations. In addition to our longer term programs, we also offer Continuing Education courses in Aesthetics, Makeup, Alternative Therapy, Skincare and Waxing.
The Institute was founded on commitment and passion. Our educators and staff understand the dedication it takes to become a competent professional. At the Skin & Makeup Institute, we are committed to train qualified students in the marketable tools necessary to obtain employment in the aesthetics industry.
The Skin & Makeup Institute of Arizona is licensed by the State Board of Cosmetology (SIMA), and the Academy of Advanced Aesthetics and Permanent Cosmetics (AAAPC). Our Continuing Education Programs are licensed by the Postsecondary Board of Education.
Quality Beauty Treatment Training Programs:
- 600-Hour Licensed Aesthetics Program
- Practicing Aesthetics in a Medical Office
- Aesthetics for Cosmetologists
- Professional Makeup Artistry
- Permanent Makeup Artistry
Continuing Education Programs:
- 300-Hour Aesthetics Program for the Cosmetologist
- Skincare & Waxing
- Alternative Therapy
- Makeup, and many more,,,
Founded in 1997, Sessions College for Professional Design is an online arts and design school based in Tempe, Arizona that offers associate degree and certificate programs in art and design fields that include Graphic Design, Web Design, Multimedia Arts, Fine Arts, and other fields of study.
Our mission is to prepare art and design professionals by providing the highest quality of online arts education. By focusing on recruiting industry leading designers, artists, and writers as instructors, Sessions is able to provide students with a thorough training in the technical, creative, and critical thinking skills required for a fast-changing industry.
A strong focus on portfolio development helps students prepare for a career in their chosen field by guiding them through the creation of a well-rounded portfolio for presentation to clients and prospective employers.
Sessions is an online school accredited by both the Distance Education and Training Council and the Middle States Commission on Secondary Schools within the United States and is also approved as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training.
• Are you interested in learning to play the music you love, using techniques that are healthy for your hands? Based at my home studio in East Valley, Chandler AZ (ZIP 85226), my guitar lessons promote efficient, ergonomically sound playing techniques.
• I'm a Certified Music Educator with over 25 years of experience. I instruct beginners as well as experienced players.
• I offer instruction for acoustic guitar as well as electric guitar (steel and/or nylon string) and provide instruction in formal classical guitar, as well as popular music styles such as: rock, pop, blues, jazz, funk, soul, and more.
• I earned a Bachelor of Music Education with Magna Cum Laude Honors in 1996. I've studied classical guitar, jazz guitar, improvisation, music theory, arranging, psychology, piano, violin, recording, and much more. I have over 25 years of teaching experience. I have performed solo, in rock bands, blues and jazz combos, duos, trios, and classical guitar ensembles.
• I strive to provide a friendly, comfortable learning environment students can thrive in. I won't pressure you to play recitals in order to increase my studio size, but I will greatly encourage you to play an active role in customizing your own individual curriculum. As soon as you have the skills, you should be learning to play the music you love.
• Regardless of what your musical goals are, I would love to help you learn the skills you need to reach them. Thank you so much for your time.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
• Earn spray tan certification in Arizona with onsite or online classes with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of sunless tanning training in the United States.
• Our 1-day spray tan certification programs in Phoenix are held regularly in a leading hotel.
• Our comprehensive courses are designed for total beginners to the spray tanning industry as well as beauty professionals with some experience who want to improve their skills.
• We also offer convenient and flexible spray tan training online which can be studied from your own home or workplace in Tucson, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Gilbert and throughout Arizona and nationwide.
• After you have completed your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate.
• All of our onsite and online courses come with a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, host mobile spray tan parties or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Our students include mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, salon professionals, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
Student Review: "I now know how to choose the right color and how to apply it. That's also why Aviva Labs products are a good choice."
• Holly, Spray Tan Consultant