Contact music technology schools in Arizona: Recording arts school in Phoenix area, music production programs for beginners. Audio engineering training & Pro Tools classes in Gilbert AZ, Maricopa County..
Conservatory of Recording Arts & Sciences, Gilbert: Conservatory of Recording Arts & Sciences (CRAS) is a top audio recording and sound engineering school in the Phoenix metro area, with campuses in Gilbert and Tempe AZ. Our 48-week Master Recording Program II is designed to train students for entry-level positions in a variety of areas of the music, audio and recording industry. Through extensive hands on training with studio standard equipment, a 1:1 student/computer ratio and practice with current production techniques, students gain the expertise to move forward with their career goals.
This a 42.0 semester credit program, taught over 48 weeks. On-campus hands-on study consists of 36 weeks, and internships are completed over a 12 week period.
Classes meet Monday through Friday for 4 hours per day. There are additional hours scheduled on Saturdays and/or Sundays, and students may also be required to complete assignments outside of classroom studies.
Modules / Credits include: - Music Production I (8.50 credits) - Music Production II (9.00 credits) - Music Production III (1.50 credits) - Multimedia Technologies (4.00 credits) - Audio Business I (1.00 credit) - Audio Business II (1.00 credit) - Core Technologies (3.50 credits) - Pro Tools (4.00 credits) - Live Sound I (2.00 credits) - Live Sound II (1.50 credits) - Internship (7.00 credits)
The Conservatory of Recording Arts & Sciences is a premier audio recording, sound engineering, and music production school located in Tempe, Maricopa County, Arizona.
Throughout our 48 week Master Recording Program, we focus on one thing: audio. Because we concentrate totally on the science and art of sound, we are able to offer what we believe is the most comprehensive audio program in the country. We also offer an audio recording internship program.
Investing in your audio recording education at an accredited and successful music recording school is the first step on your way to landing the career you've always dreamed of.
We also provide training in Gilbert AZ, just 8 miles south-east of Tempe.
Master Recording Program:
- Duration: 48 weeks
- 36 weeks training / 12 weeks internship
- Covers everything from basic principles of sound all the way up to the most sophisticated concepts of audio engineering.
Certifications within the Master Program include:
- Pro Tools
- Apple Certified Logic Pro
- Antares Auto-Tune
- TC Electronic M3000
- Audio Recording Internship Program
UreMusic Composition and Instrumental Lessons, located in Tuscon, Arizona, is a Music School offering music composition services online. We were the very first company to provide online music composition lessons and are still the leader in the field. Other companies offer commercialized services that aim to provide mass produced results to a variety of students. We pride ourselves in providing individualized and highly dedicated instruction to composers across the globe. If you are serious about your craft, then our services are custom made to fit your needs.
Along with offering music composition services online, UreMusic offers private lessons online and in person. You can take lessons locally in Tucson, AZ for Trombone, Trumpet, Tuba, Composition, Theory, Orchestration, and Counterpoint.
Located in the Ladera Heights area of southwest Los Angeles, Ladera Music Academy is a music school that offers quality, affordable music classes for students of all ages from infants to senior citizens. We offer beginner to advanced level courses in a wide variety of instruments (guitar, drums, keyboard, violin), vocal lessons, gospel music classes, and instrumental family music camps. Both evening, and weekend classes are available.
Our goal is to encourage children to explore & make music. Music can offer the mental & emotional tools needed for children to build a well-rounded future. Music education offers children the opportunity to develop skills ranging from better concentration to coordination in addition to providing a creative outlet for self expression.
We believe that talent is earned, not given, so we have high expectations that any child can excel in music while also having fun!
• Are you interested in learning to play the music you love, using techniques that are healthy for your hands? Based at my home studio in East Valley, Chandler AZ (ZIP 85226), my guitar lessons promote efficient, ergonomically sound playing techniques.
• I'm a Certified Music Educator with over 25 years of experience. I instruct beginners as well as experienced players.
• I offer instruction for acoustic guitar as well as electric guitar (steel and/or nylon string) and provide instruction in formal classical guitar, as well as popular music styles such as: rock, pop, blues, jazz, funk, soul, and more.
• I earned a Bachelor of Music Education with Magna Cum Laude Honors in 1996. I've studied classical guitar, jazz guitar, improvisation, music theory, arranging, psychology, piano, violin, recording, and much more. I have over 25 years of teaching experience. I have performed solo, in rock bands, blues and jazz combos, duos, trios, and classical guitar ensembles.
• I strive to provide a friendly, comfortable learning environment students can thrive in. I won't pressure you to play recitals in order to increase my studio size, but I will greatly encourage you to play an active role in customizing your own individual curriculum. As soon as you have the skills, you should be learning to play the music you love.
• Regardless of what your musical goals are, I would love to help you learn the skills you need to reach them. Thank you so much for your time.
Kaldoa Music Productions, located in southern San Jose, California, is a music school offering guitar, drum, bass, and piano lessons for kids, teens & adults. We are a husband and wife team and lessons are held in our home studio. At Kaldoa Music professional high-quality instruments and recording gear are used to make the studio a fun place to learn your instrument.
Our desire is to nurture a love of music while fostering self-discipline and commitment. We are able to demonstrate flexibility and patience because each student is unique. Music lessons are viewed as multi-dimensional learning processes as well as skill development. Encouragement, determination, and perseverance are all vital qualities when learning any instrument. We look forward to working with you as you seek to make this important decision in music education.
Guitar, Drum, Bass, and Piano lessons are offered in the following format:
- Private Lessons
- Multiple Instrument Lessons
- In-Home Private & Group Lessons
- Instrument Buffet Lessons
- Group Lessons
- Alternative Learning Lessons
CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
Psychic ability practitioners, medical professionals & color therapy healing enthusiasts living in Arizona may be interested in this unique short program in Mexico:
• Develop your psychic ability with Divination through color in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology or Chromatics is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• CMC School is owned by U.S. citizens from Texas, and we are excited to welcome tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our new destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., local students from Mexico, as well as international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.