English language schools in Larnaca: English courses in Cyprus for adults, teenagers & children, IELTS test preparation. IGCSE course for secondary school students, academic English program, ESL school in Cyprus.
G.E. English Centre: Located in Larnaca, Cyprus, G.E. English Centre offers English courses for adults and children from around the world. Established in 1983, we are accredited by the Ministry of Education. Our extensive experience in teaching English as well as the constant introduction and implementation of new methods and new technology in teaching enable students to learn English in a pleasant way with excellent results in IGCSE and IELTS exams.
Heritage English is an exclusive English language school close to Bournemouth in the South of England.
We provide intensive English language homestay courses for adults (over 16 years) from around the world throughout the year and in summer. Our English immersion courses are tailor-made to the specific needs of professionals and executives.
We have taught students from a wide range of industries and professional backgrounds. Live in a friendly, comfortable, caring family environment, and speak / listen to and learn English from morning to night.
Heritage English provides Business English immersion, one-to-one or small group intensive English courses at very competitive inclusive rates.
Our past students have come from a wide range of industries, including banking, airline and manufacturing, among others.
The combination of intensive formal one-to-one lessons combined with the daily conversation practice out of lessons is what we call “total immersion”. There is a wide range of sporting and leisure activities that students can combine with their homestay course.
Our directors are fully Cambridge qualified, and have a wide experience of hosting and teaching students of all ages and levels of English.
They supervise all of the plans for one-to-one immersion lessons, and monitor the progress of all students during their stay.
Located in Limassol, Cyprus, Lingua Language School specializes in delivering language course to students, adults and professionals from all over Europe. Our summer English language programs combine leisure and activities in Cyprus with high quality education. We are located in a five-floored fully furnished and equipped language centre.
Lingua Language School is part of Plato Educational Services. At Plato, we have been committed to high quality teaching in a caring environment for more than 30 years. The success rate of more than 80% in externally assessed examinations, established Plato as one of the most well known educational institutions in Cyprus.
- Summer English courses for adults, teenagers & children
- General English (all levels)
- Business English (all levels)
- English for Special Purposes (ESP)
- TOEFL, IELTS & IGCSE exam preparation courses also available via distance learning
- Greek for Foreigners (all levels)
- Accounting and Economics
- Foundation Course for UK Universities
- ACCA LCCI and ICM Programmes
• Reach Cambridge provides English Language (ESOL) courses for non-native English speakers / international students of ages 13 to 24 years old based anywhere around the world.
• Reach Cambridge's online English language courses and tutoring are designed to help non-native speakers of all levels to improve their English, and discover the cultures of England and other English-speaking countries around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in England, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from around the world with the opportunity to prepare for their exciting futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• Our Online Pre-University / College Preparation Courses are already popular in countries such as Greece, Hong Kong / China, Italy, India, Japan, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, UAE, the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, & more.
• Through intensive, one-to-one, private lessons with your English teacher, you will have conversations and lessons centered on your specific interests and needs. All areas of comprehension and communication are covered, with a particular emphasis on preparing you for whatever is coming next in your education.
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes
The Papantoniou Institute in Nicosia, Larnaca & Limassol has been successfully preparing final year students to pass entrance exams for the University of Cyprus, as well as the Universities in Greece and the UK for many years. We offer English lessons for people of all ages, children and adults. Children can start learning English at the Institute at around the age of 8 years, when they are at the third grade of Primary School. Lessons start on the 1st of September. They, then go through eight levels, starting from Junior A, and finish their studies with the GCE O'level exam, at around the age of 16. Business English courses are designed for people with any type of job, eg business people, solicitors, secretaries, people who work in the government, or generally people who have to deal with non Greek speakers as part of their job, eg shop owners, people in commerce etc. This course includes interesting things such as letter, email and fax writing, speaking, telephone English, differences between people of different cultures...
General English, Business English, IELTS Preparation, TEFL/TESOL teacher training courses, Foundation for futher studies in Cyprus / UK, Modern Greek, French, Spanish, Russian, Latin, Ancient Greek, History, LLCI Accounting all levels, Economics...
Founded in 1995, ECS Scotland is a family run, British Council accredited English language training centre located in the heart of Edinburgh's New Town. Specialising in small group and 1-to-1 training to professional adults, ECS Scotland offers a variety of tailor made courses starting any Monday of the year.
Combination Courses combine 15 hours of General English in a small group with a maximum of 5 students and 5, 10 or 15 hours of 1-to-1 tuition, focusing on your specific language needs. Medical, Legal, Financial, Tourism, Military, Business, email writing topics are covered. Please ask us for your specific topic area and we will create a course for you. Closed group courses are available on request.
Weekend Refresher courses give you the opportunity to practise your English communication skills in the morning and spend the afternoon exploring Edinburgh, either on your own or by joining activities arranged by the school.
- General English Group Tuition 15 hrs per week
- General English Group Tuition 20 hrs per week
- Combination Course (15 or 20hrs General English in a small group + 5, 10 or hrs 1-to-1 focusing on your topic)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- CAE / FCE Cambridge exam preparation
- Weekend Refresher courses
-Summer Pre-Sessional Academic English courses