Career Training UK: Pitman courses in London, Office skills, Computer classes, Secretarial courses, Bookkeeping / Accounting training in West London, Business school, Certificate, Diploma courses, Legal, Medical secretary training in Bank / Oxford Circus, England
Pitman Training: No organisation helps more people gain valuable IT and business skills in the UK than Pitman Training Centres - and here at our London Pitman Training Centres at Bank and Oxford Circus, we can guarantee that no organisation does it better. And we have the awards to prove it!
Whether you want training for yourself or are resourcing on behalf of your company you will find a large portfolio of courses all ready to go, best-practise methodology, great course materials and a truly people-focussed culture to make sure it is just right for your needs.
Investing in your career: means having up to the minute skills to put into practice brilliantly and if you are determined to succeed in the best opportunities around, you'll prove it by putting a Pitman Certificate or Diploma on your CV. It will open doors.
Investing in your team: to give your organisation the cutting edge means choosing relevant blended learning solutions to make things happen faster and more effectively. With the track record and the resources to tailor training to any office or business skills need, we've probably got the answer you are seeking right now.
And for busy people…well, it couldn't be more flexible. There is a choice of self-managed learning, tutor-led options at our venues or on-site and many online options available at your desk, home or our training centre. Full-time or part-time, the choice is yours.
From Bank: Take Exit 2, following directions to Threadneedle Street, turn left and walk along Threadneedle Street (towards the Royal Exchange) and take the first left into Bartholomew Lane, then first right into Throgmorton Street. Warnford Court entrance is on the left, half way along, under a black clock.
From Liverpool Street: Walk along Old Broad Street, pass through the traffic lights at the London Wall junction. Take the right fork into Throgmorton Street, and Pitman is based half way along, on the right under the black clock.
From Moorgate: Walk down Moorgate towards the City and turn left at the second set of traffic lights into Lothbury. Follow this road and it will take you into Throgmorton Street, Pitman is on the left under the clock.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-07-14 were from:
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Mary Reid International Spa Academy is located in the centre of Edinburgh, a short walk from the main bus station, Waverley and Haymarket train stations. We provide a wide range of part-time, full-time, short-term, undergraduate and postgraduate beauty therapy courses, and all are from the central Edinburgh Beauty School. We have an excellent reputation for the quality of our learning both in beauty therapy and body therapy, leading to internationally recognised qualifications - ITEC & CIDESCO.
Since 1954, the Mary Reid International Spa Academy has been at the forefront of education and beauty therapy in the UK, offering a vibrant learning experience. Mary Reid has become recognised throughout the world as one of the very best places for therapy students to 'learn their trade'. The school is proud to uphold Mary Reid's commitment to excellence, maintaining high standards of training that helps graduates develop successful, fulfilling careers.
Our syllabus delivers a complete skill set for the modern spa professional, providing the sector with expertly trained students with well rounded skills and abilities not just in therapy but across every aspect of spa operations and management.
The European Centre of Technology (ECT) is a career training school that has been running training courses since 1975 and has a wealth of experience providing Engineering, Management and Finance workshops.
Our professional Engineering, Management and Finance training courses are organised online and on-campus in collaboration with leading European and international universities.
ECT Courses held in the UK and globally through classroom or online learning can be used as a progression route leading to further studies.
The internationally recognised Galileo Master Certificate (GMC) is awarded to successful course participants, as important evidence of the theoretical and practical skills required of professionals and quality practitioners in the industry.
As the oldest-established office skills training organisation in the UK, Pitman Training in London's Notting Hill and High Holborn offers a wide-range of courses leading to nationally recognised qualifications - great for job hunters and people looking to change careers or gain promotion at work!
Our long opening hours and self-paced training style are designed to make it easy for you to fit your studies around your current commitments (even if you're working full-time). Learning new skills couldn't be more convenient!
Established in 1991, the Expert Tutorials business began as a tuition agency and later started to accommodate students wanting complete courses. In early 1995 the business moved to larger premises at Macclesfield Tutorial College in Cumberland Street, Macclesfield in Cheshire, North-West England. The College now caters for both full and part-time students and, provides GCSE and A Level courses in a wide range of subjects. Most places are for students sixteen plus and a few places are available to students younger than this. The college also offers full and part-time places to adults.
Previous students have gained places at Oxford, Cambridge and other universities to study Veterinary Science, Physics, Computing, Mathematics and other subjects. Students study in a particularly safe environment and are part of a small, friendly and professional working atmosphere.
Most students enter the College to prepare for GCSE and GCE Advanced examinations, but other examinations are possible, and the College prides itself on being able to cater for a wide variety of subjects.
- GCSE Course - the one or two year course is for students wishing to take a broad range of subjects in preparation for further study.
- A-Level Course: the GCE A-Levels may be studied over one or two years. Any number of subjects may be taken, and individual programmes are arranged. Students can opt for full-time or part-time status.
Based in London, England, OTT (Online Travel Training) is an online travel and ticketing training school providing a range of e-learning Certificate courses covering all aspects of travel & tourism. Courses include product & destination training, as well as comprehensive training in GDS (Global Distribution Systems).
OTT is the world's largest resource of online product and destination courses with over 50,000 active global members and over 120 distance learning courses. The OTT portal provides travel agents and industry professionals with access to our wide range of client eLearning courses, allowing them to train at their own pace from work, or home.
In an increasingly competitive environment, the need for travel agents to be fully knowledgeable about a wide range of both long and short haul destinations has never been greater. OTT aims to address those needs by supplying comprehensive e-training courses accessible to all involved in travel. OTT is IATA (International Air Transport Association) compliant - all our GDS & CRS courses fulfill IATA requirements.
- Destination Training
- Cruise & Ferries Training
- Tour Operator Training
- Airline Training...
GDS (Global Distribution System) Travel Training:
- Galileo Training
- Sabre Training
- Amadeus Training
- Worldspan Training
- Viewdata Training
- Virgin Fares & Ticketing
- Become a Tour Guide
General Online Travel Training Courses:
- Check-In Training
- Travel Technology
- Business Travel Training...
• Chestnut Education Group are an innovative corporate training and short courses provider with locations in London, Oxford, Cambridge, and more. We specialise in offering programmes that are scalable to your needs, flexible to your schedule and affordable for your budget.
• CEG works with trusted partners to deliver modern training programmes that help organisations to understand the skill gaps and assist employees to revolutionise themselves to embrace the changes made by updates to technology and automation.
• The organisation has the facilities to deliver training and short courses in prestigious locations in the United Kingdom, including Cambridge, Oxford and London as well as at locations of choice for larger groups. All courses are delivered by industry experts who use micro learning methods to stimulate real industry examples and case studies.
• Most of the corporate training courses offered allow delegates to earn credits from professional bodies and continue their learning experience.
• Chestnut Education Group aims to offer a unique corporate training experience that fits with the modern era of digital learning where training is scalable, affordable and flexible.
• Advanced Professional English
• Strategic Management and Leadership
• Advanced Strategic Information Technology
• Advanced Reporting and Budgeting
• Oil & Gas - Business Environment and Finance
• Public Relations Management
• Diploma In Cyber Security Management And Operations
• Functional Behaviour Assessment
• Inter-Cultural Intelligence
• Cross-Cultural Business Communication
• ILM Level 3, 5 and 7 Leadership and Management