Career Training UK: Pitman courses in London, Office skills, Computer classes, Secretarial courses, Bookkeeping / Accounting training in West London, Business school, Certificate, Diploma courses, Legal, Medical secretary training in Bank / Oxford Circus, Central London, England
Pitman Training, London: Pitman Training Centres offer a wide range of IT and business skills certificate and diploma career training courses in our award-winning London centres at Bank and Oxford Circus. Whether you want training for yourself or are resourcing on behalf of your company you will find a large portfolio of courses all ready to go, best-practise methodology, great course materials and a truly people-focussed culture to make sure it is just right for your needs. To give your organisation the cutting edge means choosing relevant blended learning solutions to make things happen faster and more effectively. With the track record and the resources to tailor training to any office or business skills need, we've probably got the answer you are seeking right now. For busy people, there is a choice of self-managed learning, tutor-led options at our venues or on-site and many online options available at your desk, home or our training centre. Full-time or part-time, the choice is yours.
Learning new skills is easy with Pitman Training. Courses start daily and our tried and trusted methods are the best available and designed for speedy results. You work at your own pace at a well-equipped work-station, supported by experienced Training Advisers who guide you just when you need it. It's relaxed, but quietly focussed. And you can choose full-time or part-time - day, evening or Saturday.
Our most popular topics are:
* Type in 2 Days
* Teeline Shorthand for Beginners
* Executive PA Diploma
* Legal Secretarial Diploma
* Medical secretarial Diploma
* Secretarial Diploma
* Accounting Technician Diploma
* Bookkeeping & Payroll courses
* Executive PA & Personal Assistant qualifications
* Microsoft 2003 & 2007
* IT Professional
* ILEX Level 2 & 3
Situated in Wisley, Woking, 14 miles south west of London, Surrey, England, the Royal Horticultural Society is the UK's leading gardening charity dedicated to advancing horticulture and promoting good gardening. Our goal is to help people share a passion for plants, to encourage excellence in horticulture and inspire all those with an interest in gardening. We offer programs in Advanced Certificate, Diploma and Master of Horticulture. We also organise walks and talks, practical demonstrations, short courses and workshops giving gardeners of all levels a platform of transferable skills and knowledge.
We promote our commitment to gardeners and gardening through inspirational flower shows and events, gardens, advice, research, learning & education, our role in community horticulture and much more. We provide gardeners with a practical understanding of the science that underpins gardening, to improve their experience. We develop ideas on best practice in gardening that meet the needs of gardeners while respecting the environment. Our research yields practical benefits for gardeners at all levels of experience and interest.
Advanced Certificate, Diploma and Master of Horticulture covering a wide range of horticultural subjects from plant propagation to garden planning; Continuing Professional Development. We also offer walks and talks, practical demonstrations, short courses and workshops giving gardeners of all levels a platform of transferable skills and knowledge.
Northumbria University is one of the UK's largest and most respected modern universities and offers a range of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees to UK-based students and international students from around the world. Located in the city of Newcastle upon Tyne in north-east England, we welcome students from a wide variety of countries including Europe, the Middle East, Africa, South East and East Asia, Latin-America and the Indian Sub continent.
We offer two university preparation (pre-sessional) courses for international students. The International Foundation Programme is a full-time course that begins in September and lasts for two semesters. It has been carefully designed to meet the needs of students whose qualifications and English language skills fall below the entry requirements for their chosen Bachelors degree.
Our English and Study Skills course is aimed at students whose academic qualifications meet the requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate course, but whose English language level falls below the entry requirements of the academic course you wish to join. This course is also offered in summer for either 11 or 6 weeks.
Nails and Beauty Academy provides professional nail courses and beauty training courses for students in the UK, and we have four, specialist nail and beauty training centres in London (in Hammersmith, Westminster, Putney and Fulham). We provide expert Nail Technician Courses, Beauty Courses and Make-Up Courses for complete beginners and for more advanced courses for those who seek to update and refresh their skills or implement new techniques.
We specialise in the nail and beauty industry and keep up to date with the latest techniques and products on the market. All our Beauty Training Courses are accredited by the Associated Beauty Therapists (ABT), a UK-based company offering both membership and insurance solutions to beauty therapists. ABT is designed by therapists, for therapists, in order to give your qualification real credibility in the workplace.
Our accredited courses run regularly at all four London training centres, and are just a few minutes away from the District Line tube stations.
The European Centre of Technology (ECT) is a career training school that has been running training courses since 1975 and has a wealth of experience providing Engineering, Management and Finance workshops.
Our professional Engineering, Management and Finance training courses are organised online and on-campus in collaboration with leading European and international universities.
ECT Courses held in the UK and globally through classroom or online learning can be used as a progression route leading to further studies.
The internationally recognised Galileo Master Certificate (GMC) is awarded to successful course participants, as important evidence of the theoretical and practical skills required of professionals and quality practitioners in the industry.
• Chestnut Education Group are an innovative corporate training and short courses provider with locations in London, Oxford, Cambridge, and more. We specialise in offering programmes that are scalable to your needs, flexible to your schedule and affordable for your budget.
• CEG works with trusted partners to deliver modern training programmes that help organisations to understand the skill gaps and assist employees to revolutionise themselves to embrace the changes made by updates to technology and automation.
• The organisation has the facilities to deliver training and short courses in prestigious locations in the United Kingdom, including Cambridge, Oxford and London as well as at locations of choice for larger groups. All courses are delivered by industry experts who use micro learning methods to stimulate real industry examples and case studies.
• Most of the corporate training courses offered allow delegates to earn credits from professional bodies and continue their learning experience.
• Chestnut Education Group aims to offer a unique corporate training experience that fits with the modern era of digital learning where training is scalable, affordable and flexible.
• Advanced Professional English
• Strategic Management and Leadership
• Advanced Strategic Information Technology
• Advanced Reporting and Budgeting
• Oil & Gas - Business Environment and Finance
• Public Relations Management
• Diploma In Cyber Security Management And Operations
• Functional Behaviour Assessment
• Inter-Cultural Intelligence
• Cross-Cultural Business Communication
• ILM Level 3, 5 and 7 Leadership and Management
As the oldest-established office skills training organisation in the UK, Pitman Training in London's Notting Hill and High Holborn offers a wide-range of courses leading to nationally recognised qualifications - great for job hunters and people looking to change careers or gain promotion at work!
Our long opening hours and self-paced training style are designed to make it easy for you to fit your studies around your current commitments (even if you're working full-time). Learning new skills couldn't be more convenient!